• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most hated character

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I hate every character that isn't Mario or Ness.

Truthhh.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I dislike Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, and am not fond of Link and Samus.

TheTomNookster

Smash Apprentice
Peach because of her cocky attitude and sly KO's.

Diddy because of those darn bananas.

Kirby because he's hard to hit at times.

Sonic, on the other hand, is actually pretty fun to fight.

Drig786

Smash Journeyman
NNID
i-DRIG-i
i hate snake second metaknight and third .... maybe Marth due to his range and attacks

REL38

Smash Lord
I've never hated a character for getting in Smash. They all offer something unique and dynamic to the game which is ultimately the biggest collaboration of Nintendo characters. Maybe Snake n Sonic didn't really deserve to get in, but I've played both of their games so I've appreciated them being in the game.

The only character that at the very least frustrates me is Pit. More so his moveset than the character himself. Good Pit players are hard to beat.

bow master1

Smash Apprentice
i despise wolf because hes 2 strong has range and his shield blocks any projectile thats not a final smash.

i hate diddy because hes super fasts and if u cancel each others moves he wins cause he attacks more than once.

i also hate ike.everyone ***** ike and half those ppl suck with him.

xTrav8

Smash Cadet
I really and truly don't like Marth, Game and Watch, and Olimar. They ruin the game for me, I can tolerate anyone else.

xTrav8

Smash Cadet
If I ever have to fight Diddy, I usually just switch characters. Wario, MK, or maybe Luigi since he kills early.

Though I do agree with the banana hate.

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
Ice Climbers anyone?

What about the Ice Climbers? Sure they did have a pretty good game back in the day, but honestly, I just don't seee them as a Nintendo All-Star (no offense to any Ice Climbers players out there). Actually, the only reason they were in the game is because Ice Climber was one of Sakurai's favorite NES games.

Jigglypuff is in the game for two reasons:

1) Like stated before, Jigglypuff is one of the Original 12 and will always stay in the series.
2) Jigglypuff was almost "worshiped" in Japan, it was one of the most favorite Pokemon in Japan. Sakurai is Japanese, so do the math.

highfive

Smash Lord
I'd say Pit, his voice, it burns... but when I get beat by a pit user I just can't hold it against them. Especially when they do the loop de loop thing with the arrow and get hit with it on the second time it comes around.

4L3X

Smash Rookie
Mr.Game and Watch, the only thing he does is spam his B, A, and down A .

Zaffy

Smash Apprentice
Luigi - just cause of the Lv9 computers
Pit - my true hate, HYEYAH, YAH YAH, HEEEEEYYYYAAAHHH
Marth - everything is going fine, until your get hit by the tip of his forward smash near the edge of the stage, even at a low %, and suddenly uou're dead >.<
Wolf - Blaster. 'Nuff said.

Arora

Smash Apprentice
Luigi - just cause of the Lv9 computers
Pit - my true hate, HYEYAH, YAH YAH, HEEEEEYYYYAAAHHH
Marth - everything is going fine, until your get hit by the tip of his forward smash near the edge of the stage, even at a low %, and suddenly uou're dead >.<
Wolf - Blaster. 'Nuff said.
Don't worry about pit he's and olimar are the only chars that cry

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I used to hate Ike and ROB when the game first came out but, for Ike, I began to like him when people like RoK the Reaper finally fell off the face of the Earth and he stopped being a "nOOb" character and for ROB, I kind of "forgave" his obscurity overtime. Now, there are pretty much two characters I can't stand:

Jigglypuff- Why are you still in Smash? Honest to God, who did you sleep with to get your spot? The fact that she's now one of the worst characters in the game just adds insult to injury.

Peach- Peach isn't too hard to beat but it's like the developers went out of their way to make her as annoying as possible. Have you ever liked a girl based on her looks but then when you actually got to know her you realized that her personality was so off putting that you want to kick yourself in the nuts for ever liking her? That's pretty much Peach in a nutshell. She's kind of like the ex girlfriend that your friends STILL make fun of you about even though 2-3 have passed since you broke up because she tried to set you on fire in your sleep. Her taunts annoy me and her victory screens make me want to punch a baby (especially the "oh, did I win?" one). Aside from Olimar's pikmin throw, I'd have to say Peach's dair is one of the most irritating moves in the game and I'd have to say that are few things more irritating then getting gimped by turnips or having her suddenly pull out a beam sword when you're offstage.

LumpOfYumm

Smash Rookie
I really dont like sonic. Im not entirely sure why? Maybe cuz when ever my friend plays as him its a spam-fest. I like sonic tho just not in brawl.

xXLifTXx

Smash Rookie
Wario
Luigi
and of course... (omg here it comes)

:embarrass

PIT! YE YE YE YAAAH!!!!

EDIT: I take it nnobody has seen "the king" that jigglypuff who destroyed the competition in melee. What an insane player that guy is/was..

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
MK. I can officially say that I hated him before people even knew he was good. I've hated him ever since he fought vs Pit in the first trailer :p

princessofsmash

Smash Cadet
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Earth, Milky Way, Unive
i can't stand ROB, Olimar, Wario, Sonic, and the worst one of all ( for me ), THE ICE CLIMBERS. stupidest characters EVAR!
now, instead of those guys they should of added these dudes:
Space Pirates ( Metroid )
Ridley/ Meta Ridley ( Metroid )
Toon Princess Zelda
Bowser Jr.
Female Pokemon Trainer ( for da girls! )

Scarzig

Smash Rookie
I've been wanting rid of Jigglypuff for years....I also really don't like Ness or Lucas
Exactly. I was like, man, Ness could have been so much better. Then when they announced Lucas on the dojo, I was telling everyone, it was their chance to improved on Ness.

Blind main pick. XD

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Wario
EDIT: I take it nnobody has seen "the king" that jigglypuff who destroyed the competition in melee. What an insane player that guy is/was..
No Ive seen a lot of his vids. He was good but I dont think he destroyed the competition like when M2K switched from Fox to Marth :)

Uffe

Smash Hero
It'd be great if you compiled a list on the first post, OP. As for me, Sonic.

Top Bottom