• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most hated character

orange/xd

Smash Ace
Falco-I don't hate all of them, just the ones who pretty much only laser and CG to spike.
G&W- He's one of my worst matchups as Lucas and I hate his Bair.
Marth- I only hate them when they do nothing but deathgrab. Especially in friendlies. D:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Falco-I don't hate all of them, just the ones who pretty much only laser and CG to spike.
I agree. Except the CG really doesn't screw up my mains too much (ZSS and Kirby), the SHDL spam>phantasm/downB is hell to characters with no projectiles, and even worse when that's LITERALLY what they do the whole match, even if you're at killing % and they have no way of getting near you.

jbozz1217

Smash Apprentice
Sonic gets the award for most annoying character. When choosing characters to play for fun, I'd have to say that Sonic is possibly the onlyy character I would NEVER ever pick. Also Wario, he annoys me too and I'd never use him. Everyone else, even though they get annoying: MK, Snake, can be used, I guess.

EDIT: I hate G&W too. =D

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I now hate Snake, Marth, and Wario. They are all weird and I can't stand fighting them.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Marth. Defending against a center stage marth that just noobsticks every which way is "easy" but boring as hell. I only know Marths that play like this =/ they suck

majora_787

Smash Hero
Lucas. I hate Ness too, but I finally aknowledge him as being on the roster.

Lucas? Who's that? I don't see him on the roster! /denial

xXLifTXx

Smash Rookie
No Ive seen a lot of his vids. He was good but I dont think he destroyed the competition like when M2K switched from Fox to Marth :)
Well I meant before the finals lol.
He beat M2K still right? (I watched the first match between them, but left toward the end)
:)

I will now officially ad metaknight to the list, though I do pitty him for his crappy final smash.. lol

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
I hate Wario the most, mostly because he's disgusting. I've actually tried to get him into my 'least used character' spot, but unfortunatly I have a friend who uses him every so often.

I'm also bothered by MK, Pit, and Diddy. I've always had this weird loathing of Donky Kong as well. I really hated monkeys when I was little and I still don't really like them that much. >_>

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Donkey Kong is not a monkey. You're partially an ape yourself.

Zephil

Smash Ace
As a fox main, I dispise the motha****er yellow rat but as a casual smasher I hate more G&W... I hate that stupid piece of paper that challenges physics (can somebody tell me how a god **** hammer hitting to the ground can send you directly to the air???!!!)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
As a fox main, I dispise the motha****er yellow rat but as a casual smasher I hate more G&W... I hate that stupid piece of paper that challenges physics (can somebody tell me how a god **** hammer hitting to the ground can send you directly to the air???!!!)
2 possible ways. You get smashed into the ground and bounce up, or shockwaves bounce you up.

Also, you being a Fox that can fight, let alone talk, challenges everything we know about the animal kingdom.

PAPY2000

Smash Rookie
I hated mr. tiny, stteve, murlough, most of the vampez

I loved darren, mr. crepsley, i have respect for the guy who turned into harkat i can't remember his name o ya kurda smult i think he had honorable intentions just did it wrong, i read them so long ago i can't remember all the chracters names.

have you read the demonata series its really good.
=============================================
Life insurance Quote
Atlanta Ediscovery

sonic 12111

Smash Journeyman
Meh, to me i hate Fox the most. His up tilt juggle alone does about 30-40 damage and his up smash kills pretty quickly (it comes out pretty fast too). His ground game is exellent and his shine (if used correctly) cancels all momentum so it makes him harder to kill. I dont like him.

bobson

Smash Lord
I hated mr. tiny, stteve, murlough, most of the vampez

I loved darren, mr. crepsley, i have respect for the guy who turned into harkat i can't remember his name o ya kurda smult i think he had honorable intentions just did it wrong, i read them so long ago i can't remember all the chracters names.

have you read the demonata series its really good.
I'm archiving this here before the spambot's posts get deleted. It's a wonderful non-sequitur.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
meh, To Me I Hate Fox The Most. His Up Tilt Juggle Alone Does About 30-40 Damage And His Up Smash Kills Pretty Quickly (it Comes Out Pretty Fast Too). His Ground Game Is Exellent And his Shine (if Used Correctly) Cancels All Momentum So It Makes Him Harder To Kill.
How Do You Do This??///?/?

Dream Chaser

Smash Journeyman
In terms of them being really good but I cant use them, Olimar.
In terms me thinking they were the most horrible character in the game (until I spent some time screwing around with them) but turned out to be one of my better characters... Jigglypuff

UncleSam

Smash Master
Meh, to me i hate Fox the most. His up tilt juggle alone does about 30-40 damage and his up smash kills pretty quickly (it comes out pretty fast too). His ground game is exellent and his shine (if used correctly) cancels all momentum so it makes him harder to kill. I dont like him.
it's better to just use an aerial and fastfall, shine doesn't come out fast enough.
anyway the char. i hate the most is NOT pit, but sonic.
Steak Dash pisses me off

PCHU

Smash Lord
ROB.
I don't care if he's the savior of Nintendo or Sakurai's sole reason for living anymore, he doesn't need to be in Brawl.
Brawl is a freakin' Brawl.
He's more suited for some crap on Warioware.

Minigame -1:
Shake the wiimote to make ROB have a nervous breakdown and detonate.

RedSnowman

Smash Apprentice
For me I really cannot stand ice climbers. I know they can be sick if you know how to use them and I just don't. If you cannot unsync them and chain grab with them well then they are really pathetic, or I at least think so. They are my least favorite character in Brawl.

I also am not a fan of kirby, other than that I enjoy playing as most of the characters in Brawl.

Moozle

Smash Champion
You should watch some of Lain's tournament matches. There are matches where he wins without getting a single grab-death. They aren't pathetic without their chaingrabs, but they are definitely hard to use.

I personally have a massive problem with Samus. She is basically the only thing stopping me from maining random lol.

Dins_fire21

Smash Rookie
I can't stand to play as Olimar (or fight against him, for that matter.) Sonic and Link are other characters I refuse to play as.

Sieguest

Smash Master
"Snake do you copy? Snake!?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!"

Snake doesn't copy because I hate him so much that I killed him...:)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
^Then you are limiting yourself!^

I used to hate characters...

But I find I love them when I start using. It was especially that way with MK.

I could just feel the power in my hands...

Fortunately, though, I'm not the type to give up on my main just because the top tiers are good. My Shelda is better anyway.

sammy p

Smash Lord
SNAKE!!!!!!! GAH!!!!!!! i didnt think so many people hated him like me.
olimar.....come on, 2 games.... and hes in???
before anyone says anything i know that was the same thing as pit but this is me being biased and pit is just awsome in my opinion...
sonic is ok but hes WAAAYYY too FAST!!!! gah....
and i like jigglypuff!!!! besides.... shes the punching bag in the game!!! :-D

NightSky

Smash Journeyman
My hates would be ice climbers, G&W and olimar tooo BUT ICE CLIMBERS UGH....seriously all they do is spam B and grab >.< also im not quite too fond of ike either..

Top Bottom