• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Raleigh Results - August 27th-29th - Full Results and Brackets Up!

M@v

Subarashii!
Agreed, props to M2K for just being a sick individual when it comes to smash and Lee on 2nd.

On a good news note, I think I should have a cool announcement in the near future about thing/s in store for DC soon.
Cool :). This is the only mlg I've missed, first week of school johns.

RATED

Smash Lord
good **** Fatal for beating CO18, it seems that playing against Ling Ling's DDD in tourneys got you Snake vs DDD experience.

also M2k keeps making dat money at MLG.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Interesting note: Fatal beating Co18 was essentially a match that determined who would get/maintain pro status. A lot was on the line.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
where is that update thing, can a dude get a link or something? i would like to know whats going down in doubels.
1st M2K / Ally
2nd ADHD Fatal
3rd Atomsk / Dehf
4th ESAM / MVD
5th RichBrown / Zex
5th Inui / Zucco

That's all I know so far.

:059:

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
1. M2K and Ally
2. ADHD and Fatal
3. DEHF and Atomsk
4. Esam and MVD
5. Rich Brown and Zex
5. Inui's team
7. Lee Martin and Tyrant
7. ???? ????

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Lol @ people talking about holding up MLG due to someone else's bad scheduling. I also stand behind AZ.

What happened was very unfortunate though.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah guys I know AZ is a good guy and he's legit with what he does. Stop accusing him of stupid ****. People just need to learn how to get places on time and/or improvise quickly and not wait around if their first plan falls through. It's unfortunate but no one gets special treatment. Real talk.

At pound 4, I got DQ'd from entering doubles because I couldn't hear Tant's announcements over the really loud Melee Armada/SS hype. It sucked that I couldn't even play, but I never placed the blame on Tant because it wasn't really his fault. Same thing here.

CO18

Smash Hero
Fyi allys 3 set wins he's including is vs my snake. Hats off to fatal I just need to practice some before tourneys cuz I just play rusty as hell now same with ally. Umm to dewdadash, first game he won last stock high on fd. 2nd game I won 2 stock low on fd then 3rd game on frigate we were both at 150 last stock he was falling to stage and he baired the same time I up tilted but he won the trade.

Jem.

Smash Master
Im glad Felix did well.Now you gotta place top 5 jem :p

Dallas will be interesting.Hopefully No one will be late that time around

Haha I will never place that well. I'm not even sure yet at DC if I'm entering Brawl or Reach. if i have a reach team, ill be in reach. if not, brawl. but thanks :p

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
So if we can't disable pausing, maybe people should look into strapping something onto the controller to block the pause button? xD

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Peach involves too much drama.

When it rains it pours.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I can't sorry =[
Hm...I wonder why that is...memories of Orlando MLG winners round 3 come to mind...

JK Sky I love you XD

THIS SKY OVER HERE BEING THE BEST COMMENTATOR EVER!!!

"In Falco Language" Falco Falco F-Falco Falco Falco Fal-falco falco fal-fal-falco falco falco fal-f-fal-falco!

Count

Smash Champion
hm...i wonder why that is...memories of orlando mlg winners round 3 come to mind...

Jk sky i love you xd

this sky over here being the best commentator ever!!!

"in falco language" falco falco f-falco falco falco fal-falco falco fal-fal-falco falco falco fal-f-fal-falco!
get back on the stage lombardi

Count

Smash Champion
Count me bizkit and bc are stuck in the airport too lol till 7 am

Diddy + Snake is 2 gudz
lol see you there tomorrow, I *****ed at delta and they gave me a free hotel room. flight leaves at 7:15 am :/

diddy and snake is so ****!!!! its why i usually team with renegade :D

grats for 2nd in doubles and making pro status

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I figure I should post here, since I was the only one in the whole world who spoke with confidence that Felix would place top 5 this tournament.

Hopefully you guys will FINALLY stop underrating him. second national tournament and he gets 3rd and plays M2K close. Not sure if he ran out of energy vs Lee or if he was just satisfied knowing win or lose he gets $1000 + $200 for stipend now.

But regardless.. JEM CALLED IT STOP THINKING HES NOT AS GOOD AS ADHD!
Felix lost to lee cause lee plays GNES(the better diddy player). M2k had close games with felix cause almost ALL diddys get close to beating him. Felix got very very far cause ally/atmosk/adhd got dqed early.

felix getting 3rd=fluke. No offense.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Felix beat Mikehaze, Cheese, Esam, Seibrik, and Tyrant all at this one tournament just in case you didn't know Xyro :0

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Felix lost to lee cause lee plays GNES(the better diddy player). M2k had close games with felix cause almost ALL diddys get close to beating him. Felix got very very far cause ally/atmosk/adhd got dqed early.

felix getting 3rd=fluke. No offense.
Ughh no. wtf.

He had MikeHAZE + Esam in his bracket.

He would of made it to semis no matter what.

Even if him getting 3rd would be a fluke to you.

Him getting 5th/6th wouldn't be.

Top Bottom