• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Raleigh Results - August 27th-29th - Full Results and Brackets Up!

-Ran

Smash Master
If I'm looking at the circuit points, Lee just jumped up to third seed with his performance. Ally will be beating him by 20 points.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
1. M2K - 3600
2. Ally - 2160
3. Lee Martin - 2140
4. Tyrant - 2040
5. Nick Riddle - 2030
6. ESAM - 1840
7. DEHF - 1360
8. Seibrik - 1190
9. Atomsk - 1080
10. Felix - 1060
11. Havok - 870
12. Fatal - 835
13. BigLou - 710
14. ADHD - 700
14. Dojo - 700
14. DSF - 700

PB&J

Smash Hero
4 players from fl and one from ga in the top 16 seeding points good stuff

congrats jason..no surprise..u def need some sponsors now

sebirik and nick riddle- i did say 2 players from fl would get top 5

all the players who got dq'd- that suks man..next time u guys got this

mlg-thanks for having melee setups @ the tourny

ill prob be at dc watching

Albert.

Smash Master
1. M2K - 3600
2. Ally - 2160
3. Lee Martin - 2140
4. Tyrant - 2040
5. Nick Riddle - 2030
6. ESAM - 1840
7. DEHF - 1360
8. Seibrik - 1190
9. Atomsk - 1080
10. Felix - 1060
11. Havok - 870
12. Fatal - 835
13. BigLou - 710
14. ADHD - 700
15. CO18 - 630
16. Rich Brown- 590

No Marth mains.

Upside is only 5/6 MKs

Luigi player

Smash Master
1. M2K - 3600
2. Ally - 2160
3. Lee Martin - 2140
4. Tyrant - 2040
5. Nick Riddle - 2030
6. ESAM - 1840
7. DEHF - 1360
8. Seibrik - 1190
9. Atomsk - 1080
10. Felix - 1060
11. Havok - 870
12. Fatal - 835
13. BigLou - 710
14. ADHD - 700
15. CO18 - 630
16. Rich Brown- 590
15th and 16th should be tearbear and gnes since they both have 650 points....

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i wasnt sure about the last 5. shouldve posted that lol sorry. you're correct.

edit: forgot dojo existed.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
CO how did u lose to Fatal son lol, no offense to Fatal but that's an upset considering your track record v/s Snake. Might wanna start hitting up them locals again.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Wow that guy DQ seems to have pulled a lot of upsets. He beat Ally, Atomsk, Ninja Link, and ADHD all in the same round, ****!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Everyone needs to shutup about Cheese.
He played by the rules like everyone else and other people broke them therefore he proceeded.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
He played by the rules like everyone else and other people broke them therefore he proceeded.
The rules need revised IMO.

<I hope you lose a tournament match where you call the ref over and accidentally hit a start button b/c you think you're being infinited.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hrnut > Razer > Fatal

Still.

edit:

Wow I hope people don't attribute my location to my bias...because I really just think HRnut is better....

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Lee didnt win a match with GW, it shouldnt show in results, this tourney sucked LOL

-Ally/Atomsk/ADHD the AAA!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
No, Cheese is a terrible scumbag. Stop talking like you were here or saw anything. From what I heard from many people, Cheese went into the game vs will attempting to get him to pause because he couldn't win any other way. I'm glad when I fought him in the consolation round I double 2 stocked him using the tag 4WILL. Didn't even shake his hand, just said "Your horrible" and walked away

~Atomsk

Real talk though. DQs are gay lol

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
No, Cheese is a terrible scumbag. Stop talking like you were here or saw anything. From what I heard from many people, Cheese went into the game vs will attempting to get him to pause because he couldn't win any other way. I'm glad when I fought him in the consolation round I double 2 stocked him using the tag 4WILL. Didn't even shake his hand, just said "Your horrible" and walked away

~Atomsk

Good stuff Atomsk.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Wow...really? People who do things like that make the smash community look bad. :\

Dear people who got DQ'd: start being in the right place at the right time, instead of doing the opposite. :O

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Lol ****, this guy Kel asking me for tips at Apex and telling me he's not very good, then getting 10th at Raleigh?
****. I hope he actually improved and didn't just have a free ride though!

Good **** to Lee Martin!!! Consistent as hell, god****.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It bears repeating--

I'm seriously thinking about picking up Meta Knight just to show the world how dumb he is. Probably wouldn't use him outside of MLG or things like that, but the character is getting out of hand, I think.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Lmao cheese. Ugh, expanding the amount of people who hate him from regional to national.
the WORST.
Poor Will :(.
Good stuff Trevor with that revenge 2-0. XD

Relfex- i agree. and you beat ether! aaahhhh! you *******. lmao <3

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I had fun.

I'll be there tomorrow; here's to hoping for more enjoyable experiences. :)

Albert.

Smash Master
From the article:

"In Game 6 of the set, Lee Martin took a game with Toon Link, partly thanks to Mew2King inexplicably suiciding on all three of his stocks."

LOLLL from the sound of this it seems like m2k was just messing around for laughs xD. Him and Lee are friends right?

EDIT:

any hype doubles teams?

QUIVO

Smash Master

~Atomsk

... I don't even know what to say

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
From the article:

"In Game 6 of the set, Lee Martin took a game with Toon Link, partly thanks to Mew2King inexplicably suiciding on all three of his stocks."

LOLLL from the sound of this it seems like m2k was just messing around for laughs xD. Him and Lee are friends right?
Lee Martin was just trying to appease the crowd. Either that, or he had resigned himself to his fate. Both seem like reasonable options.

I am Seth

Smash Lord
SP or Boone where all we smoke is christmas trees.
cheese dq'ed the guy before he played Will cause he accidentally hit start trying to escape a chaingrab. maaaad gay if you ask me.

then in cheese's next set Will tried to get him dq'ed for infiniting him with ddd and Will paused the game cause he was sure of it. I'm sure he was just trying to teach him a lesson that dq'ing peole is homo. buuut turns out cheese wasn't in the wrong according to mlg and it backfired and cheese slaped him in the face with a dq as well.

so many lawls.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Fatal 2nd best snake because he beats top D3s, I'd like to know what happened that set vs CO.
Good placings to bizkit and bloodcross too. Who Fatal lost to in winners?

yo eff thst.
fatal for Most Dangerous Snake yo

~Atomsk
Both of the above are valid responces.

Getting upset is justified because, lets be honest, its the wackest, weakest, lamest way to win atourney set from somebody, but hey, you cant get mad at nigz for playing by the (terribly made) rules.

It bears repeating--

i saw this thing like 15 minutes ago and Im still laughing.
Aren't Cheese and Will both from NY?

It's gonna be a long ride home lol
LOL

Top Bottom