• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match-Up Chart (Outdated); please refer to the new chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhan

Smash Hero
that's why this should be comprised of only the opinions of good players who have proven themselves in tournament imo
That's cool for like the Top/High teir characters.

But the tourney worthy low tiers would just be ignored/incorrect.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lmao yea.this thread is gone.

lol ftr I still disagree with kk about mewtwo vs sheik being "easier" than peach.

but I realized nobody actually, actually cares. I saved my response but never posted it.

I have finally let go of this thread. T_T....R.I.P.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
mewtwo zelda was everyone's fault

i made a thread specifically to keep that crap out of here

and you guys brought it back

screw you, low tier players

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I blame teh icy. had he just changed it sooner, the subject would have died. ;)

but honesty the real problem is people speaking from a random professional viewpoint that they didn't posses. and then on top of that nobody could hold their minds on 1 topic except when it came to low tiers. can't really blame low tier players for caring enough about their character being represented properly.

most people don't know how to read what other people say and respond properly so intelligent discussion based on gameplay is pretty rare on boards now days.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Make the MBR do it then.

I might do something related to tournament results soon though, so people stop arguing about other dumb things.

idea

Smash Master
actually that sounds cool, like a power rankings for the whole community. it would get really interesting if it went into the top 30 or so.

also guys, chill...no need for personal insults.

GOD!

Smash Ace
Why do you have a president if he doesn't do anything?
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

u have no idea what u're talking about gg
unless u were trying to be funny.. and it wasnt even funny. i was loling at you.

GOD!

Smash Ace
And then several posters attack me for telling him anything

Cause that's just what hapens

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'm just bitter, and smashboards has really been sucking for awhile. Jona and HBK are the only things that keep this place interesting anymore.
Jona? JONA??? He's the most predictable poster on the entire forums!

rhan

Smash Hero
Why are people paying any attention to the Canadians when they talk about something that doesn't concern them?

Don't feed that troll *** country... lmao

idea

Smash Master
our current prime minister is kind of a troll, actually. when it looked like he was gonna be like, basically unanimously taken out of office early (which afaik has never happened before in canada) he closed parliament so no one could vote on it.

GOD!

Smash Ace
our current prime minister is kind of a troll, actually. when it looked like he was gonna be like, basically unanimously taken out of office early (which afaik has never happened before in canada) he closed parliament so no one could vote on it.
lol
its called checks and balances.. :D

And im not an obama fanboy, I just know that the President has pretty much the hardest job in the world. Read books about it.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
i now believe ic's can go 50/50 against ganon by implementing proper blizzard defenses
Lol, I'm going to prove you otherwise then.

People seriously have to stop basing themselves off other same level players which are scrubs to prove a fact. I think people do that because they gain confidence that they can do it and all of a sudden your own perception of something changes. However... they still don't see the truth.. learn to observe.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Dang this thread has been out of it for awhile.

Yeah, the match-up chart will always be in reference to the metagame and will keep changing as long as the metagame continues to change. It is pretty much an endless cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom