• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

League of Legends

Rad

Smash Ace
It's like a regular promotion from them. They do it again every two weeks or something like that.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I think you need to learn to press R first Cal trolololol :p

I think I might know what you were doing wrong, you mustn't have unlocked the skill, because I bought tryn straight after that match and it really is just pressing R.

1 day boosts are about 260 RP I think, which means that 3 days will be about 600-700 I would say, maybe a bit more, which is the equivilent of less than $5 dollars I think. You just need too have 3 days of nothing on to do it though.

Rad

Smash Ace
1 day is 150 RP, 7 Days is 520. $10 gives you like 1380 RP. There are some in-between options for around 300 RP.

Rad

Smash Ace
We should update the first post with every player's information and see if we have enough for inter-state games. Australian round robin anyone?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
aus round robin

redact + leisha + sam + forte + ledge (he counts as melb) and skeletom as backup

rest of aus = easymode

Rad

Smash Ace
Any serious game involving NSW:

Win Lanes -> Get cocky and start losing really badly mid-game -> hold on srs mode and catch up late game -> Rad gets caught and we lose instantly -> Shaya has trouble expressing his frustration

exploit this and anyone can beat us

iKiLLOTz

Smash Journeyman
Any serious game involving NSW:

Win Lanes -> Get cocky and start losing really badly mid-game -> hold on srs mode and catch up late game -> Rad gets caught and we lose instantly -> Shaya has trouble expressing his frustration

exploit this and anyone can beat us
You forgot "iKill" trolling every single game ever :p

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Not sure about trundle in terms of over all power.
Lee's ganks are still some of the best, trundle is a seemingly god tier late game tank though (as are Udyr and Skarner... lee sin isn't the best tank in comparison)

Rad

Smash Ace
All of the commonly used junglers are fantastic but in different ways. "Overall Power" is a bit of a misnomer and kind of depends on trends etc. If all you saw were double AP then Rammus and Nocturne would be top tier.

I don't actually know what I'm saying. I guess we see less tanky dps everywhere so Trundle is still amazing only used in less situations? I'm just going to sleep or something.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
No one uses trundle, but trundle is one of those "amazing" characters. If we saw double AP I'm not sure how much rammus we would see.... If we saw a rise of double AP again you'd likely see an extremely tank focussed jungle again (like it was in Europe during the double ap meta - Jarvan, Mumu, Alistar, Cho, Nunu, Malphite with pretty much you only EVER seeing mumu and nunu), which probably means rammus too considering his current power level.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I am nearly tempted to start playing this game merely from the inclusion of the kyuubi character

Rad

Smash Ace
Rammus is great against double AP though. His defensive ball curl allows him to tank burst if he can predict it properly and his taunt can reliably interrupt spell combos. It's not like he's a worse late game tank than the other characters either. He has an amazing kit.

Look, it was just a random example to prove my non-existent point. Okay?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
wow I do so much better with amumu now when I jungle lawl.

They need to make a sailor ezreal skin. I would fangasim <3

Master yi is soo annoying, super fast bugger.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Once I stop sucking at mobas I might eventually do ranked matches heh.

Dont want to end up with 0/11 wins losses on my profile haha. My main score is already bad =/.

Remastered

Smash Lord
It isn't hard to 'Master' Yi. Especially with red sodas, boss battles become a breeze.

Pretty much never lane anymore. Everyone should attempt jungling atleast a dozen times or so, so that you know how it all works. It helps your team out too if you know what to be aware of and how your jungle can control the map and the game.

Ranked isn't so much about being amazing when you first start Leisha, it's more about carrying the scrub team you get put with at low elo's.

Rad

Smash Ace
Annie's first few levels in lane are so strong, which I really enjoy, but later into the game I find her a bit boring. Actually, from level 6 I'd rather be playing anyone else. Even Sion.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
I play this game alot

name is Never Emperor add me

kog maw mainly but also alistar blitz fiddle, trying to work on all the different positions... and YES im stuck in elo hell

Remastered

Smash Lord
I find most AP boring, unless they are heavily cc orientated. You press all 4 spells, then sit there and twiddle your thumbs waiting for cd's to run down, rinse and repeat.

I love Kog'maw, but I find he is only viable over other carries if your team comp allows for him, and your team knows how to play around him. I have been building AP Kog alot lately, with really good results. Seems as though he has become a very ulti only champ after the range nerf to his W.

Top Bottom