• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

League of Legends

Splice

Smash Hero
Shaya explanation so techincal

I'll take that as a yes
What inputs do you do (put simply)?

Animation cancel with melee heroes in DotA is hard
I really only orb walk with clinkz and drow

AA are you coming to phils this weekend?

But yeah shaya, what inputs u do with say KogMaw to animation cancel

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
The timing for kog'maw is just when his auto attack hits, you have to get used to his AA speed, and then you just need to mash right clicks to:

a. move
b. then right click to auto attack them again

Remastered

Smash Lord
It does make a slight difference Arrow. Especially when your character relies on high output of damage as its main role on the team.

A lot of characters have the AA cancel with spell and instant AA after. I noticed it first in tutorial when I originally started with Garen. His Q AA cancel is really good on a short cool down and it hits towers too.

Had some good games on TT with Meteor and Robo last night. Whenever I get sick of having positive KD's and losing in 5s, I go and play 3s for my multiple 15min surrenders :)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Twisted treeline is a nice break from summoners rift. It's too bad me and ricky ruined our winning streak after that by playing that last game ;_; noooo. It's funny because we used to win all the time in that team. Now we lose and cry.

:phone:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Shaya explanation so techincal

I'll take that as a yes
What inputs do you do (put simply)?

Animation cancel with melee heroes in DotA is hard
I really only orb walk with clinkz and drow

AA are you coming to phils this weekend?
i didn't think it was overwhelmingly technical, but it could've been lots simpler

LoL players trying to make their game look smart :p

sorry man, can't go anywhere till dec, and then ill be in the US...so ill be active in the vic scene starting jan lol

Remastered

Smash Lord
Did you play after I left? Sorry I had to head off :(. I'll see if I can help fix the winning streak again tonight. As for me, I'm on a 6 game streak with only 2 losses in the last 10, and both were custom matches where I was trying new toons. Really getting into the old league now hehe.

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
antimage cancel is really easy to learn, just move after you hear the sound :)

also smash guys need to play with me more, only played with redact/myst/zxv so far :(

Remastered

Smash Lord
People's thoughts on the new patch changes? They listened to my issue regarding Kog'maw, so that impressed me to a degree. Minions/Pots/Madreds/Wrigglers nerf were pretty unnecessary I thought. Jungles changes are a 'see how it goes issue'. Why does Akali get yet another skin O.o

Rad

Smash Ace
I enjoy talking about the mistakes everyone made because it makes me a better player, but I feel really bad about that game last night.

0-4 in lane. I play super careful and smart clawing myself up to 5-5 with the most CS on our team, only to make the same mistake I made in lane and try to harass Talon with Q. GG. They had a Soraka too so it served no purpose.

NEVER AGAIN, rofl

Rad

Smash Ace
I wish League of Legends had a replay system like SC2. It's really getting down and objectively looking at your own mistakes that helps you get better. Having five people go over what went wrong at the end of a game is the closest you can get to that in LoL. (**** lol replay that's ****)

Not every game of LoL presents the same amount of useful information, but all of them present something. It's so easy to gloss over what went wrong in every game when there's no integrated replay system, but last night reminded me that I still have a long way to go. I used to watch every game of SC2 that I played, and I learned something new each time.

I just got way sidetracked about what I was going to say and there's no real point to this post. tl;dr I want replays

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
let's try to get some inhouse games going tonight. I'll send some invites round 6pm or onwards

Remastered

Smash Lord
Hiemer is a decent toon in laning phase, fun too use too. Falls away late game I find though. He is definitely on his own in terms of his abilities though.

Add me and I'll pubstomp with you: Ad3ptroid

Rad

Smash Ace
Level 5 is like 4-5 games? Level 30 is like 300+ O:

you can get exp boosts periodically from the alienware website or something though

Top Bottom