• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOS-MOS and Drk.Peach Are Too Good

White-Peach

Smash Ace
beamsword and bobombs and mr. saturn from what I saw. The last match was intense (because of all the screaming and whatnot) but it should have ended much sooner with an OOS BAir lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Dark.Pch on my friends account.

Me and Kosmos had an epic live stream match. There has never been a Peach to test me to the levels of a ditto than this man. KOS-MOS is freaking godly. Never in my life I been in a match like that. This dude is just sick.

The live stream did not get recorded but me and him recorded some friendlies on my wii that were just as epic. This guy trully brought out the beast in me. We still here now just playing and alll. When I will try to get the vids up by next week.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Dark.Pch vs. KosMos was so entertaining. At some many points it coulda gone either way.

Good stoff Dark on winning, your DI was really on point. I think KosMos was getting frustrated game 2 and 3 when he couldn't seem to kill you. Good stuff.

And I don't know if he'll actually say it but on his behalf. SUCK IT TEXAS! All that trash talk to lose, so sad.

:p

But for real. Kos-Mos lived up to the hype. It was a really entertaining set.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
My comment, that was very much in jest, referred only to the Peach Ditto.

Other than that, Texas is aces in my book for being so entertaining to watch.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Drk.Peach, I'm sending you lifetime subscription confirmation letter to Cosmo in the mail, as well as a notice to accept or decline your one-year supply of shaving cream. =P

GG, gentlemen.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I missed it because today was Mother's day...

Mad props for winning Dark. Glad to hear it was an entertaining set.

Niko_K

Smash Master
This thread is hilarious. Peach Dittos are amongst the highest level of fail.

65th? not bad man.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
I love peach dittos :( gayest wins and it hones your offense/defense well because of the fast punishment if you dont do things correctly (although the punishment in brawl is less than it was in melee :p)

Famous

Smash Champion
Yeah, the peach ditto was amazing...My boy Drk.Peach really represented. KOS-MOS and Drk.Peach are both equally good though

Palpi

Smash Hero
I played Drk Peach a few times on sunday. First peach I have ever played, considering it was a good one I had some troubles. good shiz

D

Deleted member

kos didn't make it out of brackets. dark pch was the highest placing peach @ 65th.

I also played kos in my first ever peach dittos and yes he is the real deal.

dark pch, I was honest with you when I said I was leaving, but I also didn't want to play you since I was playing unusually bad. I got comments about how poorly I was placing all day, and they were correct. I'll make sure to give you some kind of challenge when we next meet under better conditions.

Either way, smash aside, it was my pleasure meeting both of you. Next time we meet, I'll have caught up to you.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
KOS MOS didn't make it outta pools, He had a really tough pool though (not to jhon on his behalf or anything) He had Lain, Afro(I think), and like 2 other really good people.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
whoever wins this im gonna take out at genesis mwahahahaha.
I expect you to be dressed sexy and ready to give me a good time at dinner.

Wow I was gone for just a while and now all these things happen... ;p

I've read the whole topic. Of course Dark won, he's an expert in Peach ditto's.

Well, now this is over, can everyone be friends now, blah blah blah.

Gratz Dark ;). Dont worry Kosmos, you're still amazing.
Ha ha ha. Peach dittos are too fun. I love this match up to death.

Dark.Pch vs. KosMos was so entertaining. At some many points it coulda gone either way.

Good stoff Dark on winning, your DI was really on point. I think KosMos was getting frustrated game 2 and 3 when he couldn't seem to kill you. Good stuff.

And I don't know if he'll actually say it but on his behalf. SUCK IT TEXAS! All that trash talk to lose, so sad.
:p

But for real. Kos-Mos lived up to the hype. It was a really entertaining set.
You are my new best friend

I'm so jealous, I want to play both of you in peach dittos :(
I'm comming for you Edreese. *points at you* I'm comming for you. At Genises. We always had to Peach dittos and everyone wanted to see that back then.

You aren't the only one.
Oh? yea we can play then.

I know, I want in. :urg:
I thought peach dittos blow hmmm???????????

I played Drk Peach a few times on sunday. First peach I have ever played, considering it was a good one I had some troubles. good shiz
I think I remember you. GG's and nice playing, damm that tourny I was playing Marth so much. And I must say, even though I won most of the Marth battles I was in, it was annoying. Hate fighting Marth. Blah!!

Peach dittos aren't gay, they are my favorite and by far my best matchup in the game =)
This man speaks the truth, tell them again.

I missed it!!! NOo, when the vids gonna be up?
The vids of the live stream were not recorded from what I know. But me and Kos-mos played some friendlies on my wii that we recorded. I also got a match with holy on my wii. I'll get that up sometime friday.

Kos-mos Pool was mostly snakes and one DDD from what he told me. So I assume if lain was in there, then he was the one that used DDD. KOS-MOS can't fight snakes well. so this morning, I helped him a lil vs snakes and told him what to do. really against campy ones. I'll still be helping him so next time he faces snakes he should be beating, this won't happen again. Man I should have spoke to him on saturday.

As for me, I got second seed in my pool Only Steel2nd was one person that got a game of me. He playes a good Marth. And I got 0-2 by judges meta. The first game with him it was close. Me and him were both hyped in that match laughing and all. I was like "dammit nooooooooo!!! so close!" Game 2 he 2 stocked me on PS I was going even with him then guess I got a lil 2 aggressive. But it was fun playing him. He said I was the sickiest Peach he has ever played. And this is comming from a meta player.

Brackets I did nnot do too hawt. Got 2 stocked by Dphats Marth 2 twice. I made some dumb choices and played him a lil agressive. See? this is why you dont go aggressive on Marth! Then I had to fight OMB. The first Match he beat me, Second Match I beat him, third game it went to last stock,high damage. Something happen to me and I froze. Like I could not think of what to do next. So he goes "ok, let me make a choice for you" and he choice death so we hit me with a Fair and I lost.

I failed to get top ten or far in this thing. But I'm not upset about it. I blame myself for being dumb.Oh well, Next time I'll just go in and beat all thier azzes. Done.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lol, I still think Peach dittos blow Dark, but I'll only get better at them if I keep playing other good Peaches.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Peach dittos help me get better in general. So much Peach can do and she is so creative. So it keep my mind running and it is not borning nether. Also can be so fast. I'm usually making stuuf up and all in Peach dittos. And just playing around with the turnips is just to sick.Turnips also help you think alot and make set ups to get at your enemy.

Peach dittos really get your mind going and you ahve to have fast reflexes, good reaction time and a creative mind. This is how I improve my mindgames and make up random stuff that work.

Everyone is different and don't like the dittos or saw w/e. But they have help me out alot and a big cause of me being good in general. KOS-MOS seriously brought out the beast in me. Never had a Peach ditto like that in my live. And it was the most fun and best Match I ever been in for brawl.

Gea

Smash Master
You say suck it Texas then lose to Dphat >.>

Good stuff otherwise. I think 5 snakes in one bracket is riiigged lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You say suck it Texas then lose to Dphat >.>

Good stuff otherwise. I think 5 snakes in one bracket is riiigged lol.

That was refered to the people talking **** when it came to me and Kos-mos. seriously give it up already, its done. And I have a peronal problem with Marth right now, so I did not have much if a chance. He even admit that the match up is not fair to me when I played him but still said I was good. He also said that he thinks I am better than praxis.

So just leave that comment out. I just wanted to prove TX wrong on this matter with me and Kos-Mos. Me and kos-mos ****. Done.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Good games dark. No johns from me, you won fair and square ^_^. I feel a bit discouraged after this tourny though so I'm probably going to take a little break x_x. I don't feel like I performed well at all.:(

Also I probably wont be going to Genesis now because I don't have the money, so good luck to all the peach players that go! ^_^.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Good games dark. No johns from me, you won fair and square ^_^. I feel a bit discouraged after this tourny though so I'm probably going to take a little break x_x. I don't feel like I performed well at all.:(

Also I probably wont be going to Genesis now because I don't have the money, so good luck to all the peach players that go! ^_^.
Dude, you should not feel that way. I got last in brackets. And guess what? I don't care, not gonna john on why I got last, not upset about it. Not gonna john or blame my placings on my bracket. I'm just gonna take names of these people and kick thier azzes later, hahaha! I did not even need to hit top ten to get my title back as one of the best Peach players in the USA. I'm happy I got that back now from how I played at this tourny. Thats one of the things I wanted to do at this tourny. I did what I had to do, done.

Also we should talk more on aim and work as a team to bring her ranks up. We need you dude. He fawked up at apex. But I suggest we make that up at genesis. I'll help you with Snake and all, and you can help me with some other stuff. You gotta teach me how to deal with Marth better. And Diddy since you 4-0 him. I can never beat his monkey.

Top Bottom