• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOS-MOS and Drk.Peach Are Too Good

Santi

Smash Lord
Oh dear lord I pray that KOS MOS uses atleast 15% of his power and slams DarkPeach though a table.
Or atleast hit him with a chair.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm only watching Apex for this.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm not gonna play KOS-MOS, I dont wanna play him anymore. Everyone killed it, even my friends.

Santi

Smash Lord
KOS MOS wins by default
:)

Is DarkPeach like some kind of code for EmoPeach?

I'm not being rude, I really am just wondering.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Way to Start drama with a stupid comment like that. Really one not needed.

If I dont wanna play him then I don't. All this crap that I am getting is not fun, so I don't wanna play. My choice. Done.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
More texas pride I see. I don't think this will ever end. Ever since KOS-MOS name been popping up around, I been getting ****ted on by everyone. really when most never seen me play when I am on point. This is not fun anymore and kinda annoying. I don't think I even wanna play the dude anymore. I'm about having fun here, not feeling like dirt.

KOS-MOS can have the best peach title or w/e the hell people are hyping him up about. This is not worth fighting for anymore.
I'm not gonna play KOS-MOS, I dont wanna play him anymore. Everyone killed it, even my friends.
Hey, its ok. You wouldnt do well anyway. Except now your johns are here for all of us to see.

KOS MOS wins by default
:)

Is DarkPeach like some kind of code for EmoPeach?

I'm not being rude, I really am just wondering.
yea you are correct

heytallman

CTALL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt6jzHCf0d0

And KOS-MOS would wreck your ****. Destruction would ensue.

Oh, and Praxis and KOS-MOS, it appears as though we all share the same first name. We should have a free-for-all Peach match to determine the best Chris.

I'd beat Praxis again XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This is getting annoying.....and mostly TX too.

Can people get off my azz already with this crap. KOS-MOS is god, jebus, w/e. ok, leave it out of it. Tired of getting flamed at for no reason now. Just go back to kissing KOS-MOS butt. Just leave me out of it is all I ask.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
This is getting annoying.....and mostly TX too.

Can people get off my azz already with this crap. KOS-MOS is god, jebus, w/e. ok, leave it out of it. Tired of getting flamed at for no reason now. Just go back to kissing KOS-MOS butt. Just leave me out of it is all I ask.
For the love of bologna, no one is flaming you! Seriously, learn to have a little fun with trash talking and stuff. This is how the smash community is, or at least how it used to be with Melee. Just have a little fun with it, it's nothing serious, and never was. My god, don't be so stern about everything. Just have a good time with it and joke around with the guys and gals! :ohwell:

Gea

Smash Master
Most of Texas coming in here doesn't care about you and barely gives you any notice, lol. Stop making it about yourself, we're just lovin' on our blackman in da dress, yo.

So quit your johnin'.

I'll namematch you, Tallman. :)

Santi

Smash Lord
Most of Texas coming in here doesn't care about you and barely gives you any notice, lol. Stop making it about yourself, we're just lovin' on our blackman in da dress, yo.

So quit your johnin'.
And Our blackman is Kos Mos.
Not you. DarkPeach :)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hah! You guys are so plain. I have the most unique name in here, guaranteed.

P.S. It's a sexy hispanic name. ;)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
No, it's Heriberto. The H is silent so you pronounce it "Eddie"-berto (roll the R of course). People just call me Eddie though.

On topic: KOS-MOS is going to wreck that ****. If I was there I wouldn't back down from the challenge... *cough*

Gea

Smash Master
Do I get points for being close-ish? :)

Now I want Mexican food. **** is addictive as crack. A tournament at a Mexican restaurant would be Godly Green Sauce Tier.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
i has something in mah name thats kinda kewl.

my full name (first, middle, last name) is actually 3 last names put together into a beautiful mix known as peachkid

D

Deleted member

yeah....Texas is meat-riding pretty hard. kos might be amazing but I'd rather have a shot at hm myself and see exactly how good he is than watch Texas flood the forum with hype for themselves (which they do in basically every Texas thread anyway).

Chris: no dis to you but almost all of your matches vs Thien are exploiting his bad habits. I want to see how you play vs other people. Besides, after a while you'll start building your own bad habits. It's cool that Thien throws himself into your charged fsmashes every match with side B but I don't want to see you randomly charging fsmashes vs other good players.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
yeah....Texas is meat-riding pretty hard. kos might be amazing but I'd rather have a shot at hm myself and see exactly how good he is than watch Texas flood the forum with hype for themselves (which they do in basically every Texas thread anyway).

Chris: no dis to you but almost all of your matches vs Thien are exploiting his bad habits. I want to see how you play vs other people. Besides, after a while you'll start building your own bad habits. It's cool that Thien throws himself into your charged fsmashes every match with side B but I don't want to see you randomly charging fsmashes vs other good players.

The only moves you can use in the wrestling MM are hurricanranas, Dragon suplexes, Crippler Crossfaces and Sharpshooters.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
*wants to stir up some chaos...*

*throws a bob-bomb in the cage*

hurry up and grab that thing before it goes off!

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman

<3. Like I said in the diddy boards, I only charge f-smashes because Le Thien usually flip kicks when he tries to recover. Also these are friendlies so I would pay a little bit more careful in tourny ^_^.

I played Atomsk last night, and I got wrecked first round lol (I have no expericene vs DeDeDe johns LOL). Then I took a moment to figure the matchup out, then the rest of our matches went down to last stock high % with him winning the majority of the matches :D.

He and I both think that matchup is 45:55 in DeDeDe's favor.:)

<3 Umbreon

Wait, so you don't want to play anymore Dark Pch.?:(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
<3. Like I said in the diddy boards, I only charge f-smashes because Le Thien usually flip kicks when he tries to recover. Also these are friendlies so I would pay a little bit more careful in tourny ^_^.

I played Atomsk last night, and I got wrecked first round lol (I have no expericene vs DeDeDe johns LOL). Then I took a moment to figure the matchup out, then the rest of our matches went down to last stock high % with him winning the majority of the matches :D.

He and I both think that matchup is 45:55 in DeDeDe's favor.:)

<3 Umbreon

Wait, so you don't want to play anymore Dark Pch.?:(
No, thank your people for it. And even if I wanted to:

I can't go anymore. Seems the check I was suppose to get by today did not come in cause the *****es at the agency did not put it in the day I signed for it and put it in late. So the money I would have used for this does not come in till next week (funny, thats what they said last week).

So thanks to these azz hats, I can't go. Can't believe this BS. Useless annoying lazy b@stards is what these people are. People from all over just love setting me off. So w/e, back to staying on retirement and being wahsed up and underratted.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
KOS-MOS- get a percent lead on Dedede, then reverse glide toss turnip camp the whole match. >-) It radically helps the matchup.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Alright I'll start camping more against DDD LOL. Thanks for the advice guys <3.

Also Hova, you are correct, I don't know the matchup. I rarely ever play against a DDD and from what I've heard. Atomsk is supposed to have the best DDD so I learned a lot from playing him, but this discussion probably belongs in the Peach vs DDD matchup thread. ^_^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Genesis aint look too good nether.

But yea I was talking about apex. But I have few hours left for apex. I'm gonna think of something to get there. I'm gonna play KOS-MOS and end this TX BS. It's like me against 100. If beating one dude destroys a whole army then so be it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Got it. Friend of mine is gonna help me out. Really I told him to lend me cash for singles, entry fee and hotel room fear. Which comes out to 30. (for food I'll back lunch or something. I know what I can bring so I am good. And for that I would pay him double which is 60. Pretty much 30 for paying him back and 60 for his help.

Now to get at KOS-MOS and end this crap.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
have fun then, just know that even if you win texas is still gonna talk a lot coz that's just the way they are. @_@

Top Bottom