• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda If You Could Have One LoZ Item In Real Life, What Would It Be?

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
i want have a special milk from romaini ranch (the milk than give you infinite magic in majoras, i dont know the name in English of that milk) and Firce dety mask \../>_<\../

and a Cocco as a pet, if some one botherme, i will ask to my cut pet to sgive him a lesson

a lesson than he will never forget
:demon:
It's almost impossible to be more agree with this, almost. xD

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Golden Gauntlets, Pegasus Boots, or Farore's wind, I could get to Vermont to go snowboarding instantly instead of driving there for 5 hours

Super strength and speed are too tempting, I would've said double clawshot, but when I think about what they could actually grab onto and how often I would feel like going around tearing up city buildings and annoying the hell out of people because of it, I don't think I'd end up using them that often

Actually, maybe the Ocarina for time travel, going back in time to be trained by real samurais or ninjas = awesome, plus I procrastinate so slowing down time to do my homework would help too lol

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Probably has been said already, but I would definitely take the Ocarina of Time.

Teleport places, slow down time, speed up time, go back in time (if you consider the mechanics of the Ocarina in MM), and probably more that I'm forgetting.

Imagine being able to take back that one awkward moment, or finding out the answers on a test and then going back in time to take the test. Miss the bus? Teleport home! 5 minutes until class starts? Slow down time and enjoy a walk in the park before you go to class!

Ocarina of Time is OP.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Probably has been said already, but I would definitely take the Ocarina of Time.

Teleport places, slow down time, speed up time, go back in time (if you consider the mechanics of the Ocarina in MM), and probably more that I'm forgetting.

Imagine being able to take back that one awkward moment, or finding out the answers on a test and then going back in time to take the test. Miss the bus? Teleport home! 5 minutes until class starts? Slow down time and enjoy a walk in the park before you go to class!

Ocarina of Time is OP.
That'd be good if you could teleport not only to the temples on hyrule, but also anywhere in the world.

IYM!

Smash Lord
this &quot;!&quot; is part of my nick (Chile)
Firce Dety Mask FTW!!!!!

colol marks in the face, withe hair, withe eyes, musscles, cool armor, magic powers and a Colosal Sword capable to cut even a diamond :demon:

"hey you!!!, yes you, Why are you look at me like that?? ah? Do you want die? :demon:

MUUUUUHAHAHAHAHA:demon:

:laugh:

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
I'd most likely choose the Roc's Cape from Oracle of Seasons (8th game in the series). I could jump into the air and glide on the wind, covering ground quickly and crossing over anything dangerous or uncomfortable that's in my way. A 12 foot long jump would be nothing!

etecoon

Smash Hero
what bardull said

OoT = broken. take back 3 days and start over any time you want? SO GOOD

Jar.

Smash Cadet
Imagine how cool it would be to have the Zora's mask:

"I'm just gonna go do some dolphin jumps in that pool over there brb" :joyful:

But honestly I gotta go with the Ocarina of Time. Even if I couldn't use it to travel through time, it would be pretty awesome just to play. :grin:

Edit:
The Lens of Truth, if you know what I mean
:facepalm:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Sometimes, when I'm riding my bike, I have this odd little fantasy of being able to pull a hookshot out and using it to hook onto a tree/pole/something so to pull my self forward faster.

VelociLink

Smash Rookie
Not so sure it counts, but a fairy would be nice to have (despite the constant ring of, "Hey, listen!", IMHO).

VelociLink

Smash Rookie
Like navi or like these ones that can return you your life? XD
I didn't think of that (that would be nice though to have some extra life right on the verge of death). I was thinking more that the fairy could be your companion/partner, which would be cool.

miharuka

Smash Cadet
Fishing Rod.
In case I ever meet Ganondorf in real life.
Alright, since that's impossible..
I would go for the Wind Waker!! :)
Whenever I'm on my bike, having the wind against me.
I'll just use the Windwaker and change the wind direction! :D

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
I would pick the Master Sword, with its ability to shoots lasers whenever you swing it to make look all flashy :cool:.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Fierce Deity Mask > Zora

Admittingly Zora mask would be heaps kewl.

Uh, I'll pick the whip though. Then I can whip people.

Whip 'em good.

Top Bottom