• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda If You Could Have One LoZ Item In Real Life, What Would It Be?

Wrath`

Smash Master
I would go with the Spinner from TP, I did hate the item within the game, but cruising around town on an ancient top would be awesome.

(If this has been made or is to similar to another topic, close at will. I didn't find anything close)

Mewter

Smash Master
Ocarina of Time, without a doubt. :)
Potentially create doubles of me in a newly branched parallel timeline.

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Stuck between three items. Mole Mitts, Mermaid Suit and Rocs Feather. Hm.. though these would be more useful, I guess I'll pick something completely different. The ocarina of time, for it's musical properties and good memories.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Stuck between three items. Mole Mitts, Mermaid Suit and Rocs Feather. Hm.. though these would be more useful, I guess I'll pick something completely different. The ocarina of time, for it's musical properties and good memories.
The roc's feather...An item that gives you the ability to jump instead of just walking...

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
I am rather lazy. And if I would switch from rocs feather to mermaid suit when I jump off a boat, lets say, into the ocean and would be rather pleasing to not be scared of drowning. One heck of an impression it'd leave though to those watching.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
mermaid suit/zora suit i would be able to breathe and walk underwater, how awesome is that?

Scott!

Smash Lord
My first thought was hookshot, which quickly changed to double clawshot to agree with PsychoIncarnate. But when I saw someone say Roc's Feather, I thought of the Roc's Cape, and I think that's the one I'd want. To jump and glide like a super hero would be excellent. If I thought I'd need to fight, then I'd take the magic rod from LA, because shooting fireballs without running out would be so win-ful. Though, if I want to be completely practical in my item choice, there's one clear choice to make: the Bunny Hood.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Double Clawshot. Simply put - it's practical.

Actually, if I had any item from the Zeldaverse, I probably wouldn't use it at all. Unlike in the games, it'd wear and tear over time. In that case, I'd probably go with the Biggoron Sword to mount on my wall.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I would have the Magic Cap, because it grants wishes. It gave Vaati wind mage powers... so I assume it could do similar things to me (other items in Zelda wouldn't give me prolonged flight, or super speed without me wearing a ridiculous looking hat). Not to mention that it grants wishes, so I can do tons of awesome stuff with it.

rhan

Smash Hero
Farore's Wind. Reason: So it doesn't take me an hour to get to a friend's house.

Also it get's good gas mileage. Unlike my car......

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Ocarina of Time hands down..

But only if I could use the Song of Time and it's other versions from Majora's Mask.
I have some need for the inverted Song of Time right now.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Ocarina of Time.
I could warp to the temples and battle monsters and I could mess around with time.

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
I would have the Magic Cap, because it grants wishes. It gave Vaati wind mage powers... so I assume it could do similar things to me (other items in Zelda wouldn't give me prolonged flight, or super speed without me wearing a ridiculous looking hat). Not to mention that it grants wishes, so I can do tons of awesome stuff with it.
For speed, you could always have the Pegasus Boots.
--

And Thino, is that a Sadida in your avatar? <3

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Farore's Wind. I could warp anywhere at any time.

Or the Ocarina of Time, so I could create multiple parallel timelines of the world, and then revisit each after 50 or so years to analyze the differences.

...while creating clones of myself, warping to Hyrule (WTF, I just realized that's possible) and back, creating storms, calling horses, reversing and speeding up time, switching day and night, and fixing broken signs.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Ocarina of Time without a doubt. Having the ability to travel back in time 3 days, and do somethign different ont those 3 days every time. plus the ability to warp places and create a dimensional double in a parallel universe. Id go with that any day.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Depends on my current circumstance.

If I worked construction, I'd want the hookshot or clawshot.

If I had to travel far to work every day, I'd take the spinner.

If I were retired, I'd want the Gale Boomerang.

I dunno. I WANT EVERYTHING!

Spire

III
BRoomer
Depends on my current circumstance.

If I worked construction, I'd want the hookshot or clawshot.

If I had to travel far to work every day, I'd take the spinner.

If I were retired, I'd want the Gale Boomerang.

I dunno. I WANT EVERYTHING!
The Spinner is the most like a Buzzsaw. I think that'd fit you best[/obvious]

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
The fairy bottle is a brilliant idea, and I hereby switch my vote to that. It's just too practical to pass up on.
You plan on bungie jumping without teh bungie??

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
If the Ocarina of Time has the same properties it had in OoT and MM, then I'd definitely pick that one. The concept of time travel's too awesome to pass up. Plus, I'd probably constantly keep time slowed down, unless I'm in a conversation with someone and don't want to listen to some long drawn out oration.

If there are no magical properties, then I'd pick the Master Sword, just because it looks cool. lol (I know the MS can travel through time as well, but I think traveling between 7 years would be far more dangerous in real life than in Zelda)

john9blue said:
The Triforce.........
But if you don't have a perfect balance of power, courage, and wisdom then you won't get the full one. The other pieces will go to two others that fit them best, and you'll likely end up in an eternal war with them.

Also, I love your avatar. lolol

Scott! said:
The fairy bottle is a brilliant idea, and I hereby switch my vote to that. It's just too practical to pass up on.
Are you getting the infinite inventory space as well, or are you going to carry a bottle around everywhere just in case you die? lol

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I would want Mask of Truth, so I could read other people.

Top Bottom