• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda If You Could Have One LoZ Item In Real Life, What Would It Be?

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Stuck between three items. Mole Mitts, Mermaid Suit and Rocs Feather. Hm.. though these would be more useful, I guess I'll pick something completely different. The ocarina of time, for it's musical properties and good memories.
:flame:
I'll be honest, ever since reading this, I can't get the image of a Girl, in a bikini, sitting on a Rock in the Water, with a Mermaids tail, a pair of Blue Wings, and transluent gloves, playing an Ocarina, out of my head. Strange Image, I know, but still.

The Master sword, but the second would be his Link's green hat, or Ganon's green nose.
And double clawshots.
Dude, if we talk about clothing just for clothimg, I totally call Vaati's cape. His or Ganondorfs. Because they're epically awesomesauce.

My first thought was hookshot, which quickly changed to double clawshot to agree with PsychoIncarnate. But when I saw someone say Roc's Feather, I thought of the Roc's Cape, and I think that's the one I'd want. To jump and glide like a super hero would be excellent. If I thought I'd need to fight, then I'd take the magic rod from LA, because shooting fireballs without running out would be so win-ful. Though, if I want to be completely practical in my item choice, there's one clear choice to make: the Bunny Hood.
Someone is quite indecisive.... if you wanted to fight, you should use Bomb Arrows... pierce through enemy armor, then blow them up. Or do it at the same time! Muhaha! And I'm not quit sure about the Bunny Hood. Runing uber fast is cool, but if you trip, you scar your face for life.

I would have the Magic Cap, because it grants wishes. It gave Vaati wind mage powers... so I assume it could do similar things to me (other items in Zelda wouldn't give me prolonged flight, or super speed without me wearing a ridiculous looking hat). Not to mention that it grants wishes, so I can do tons of awesome stuff with it.
Wishes are cheap. Not to mention it's the weakling's way out, and they usually bite you on the ***. But I rather like the Minish Cap.

Farore's Wind. Reason: So it doesn't take me an hour to get to a friend's house.

Also it get's good gas mileage. Unlike my car......
Speak the truth, brotha!

Depends on my current circumstance.

If I worked construction, I'd want the hookshot or clawshot.

If I had to travel far to work every day, I'd take the spinner.

If I were retired, I'd want the Gale Boomerang.

I dunno. I WANT EVERYTHING!
My only question to you is why you would want the Gale Boomerang when you're retired. It would destroy your Lawn.... use the Magical Boomerang that you can throw for miles and miles away... or hit little kids messing with your lawn with Bomb Arrows or Bomb Chus. Muhahaha.

The Triforce.........
Real Origonal. "The person who should recieve the most power is the one who wants it the least". Funny how that works.

If the Ocarina of Time has the same properties it had in OoT and MM, then I'd definitely pick that one. The concept of time travel's too awesome to pass up. Plus, I'd probably constantly keep time slowed down, unless I'm in a conversation with someone and don't want to listen to some long drawn out oration.

If there are no magical properties, then I'd pick the Master Sword, just because it looks cool. lol (I know the MS can travel through time as well, but I think traveling between 7 years would be far more dangerous in real life than in Zelda)

But if you don't have a perfect balance of power, courage, and wisdom then you won't get the full one. The other pieces will go to two others that fit them best, and you'll likely end up in an eternal war with them.

Also, I love your avatar. lolol

Are you getting the infinite inventory space as well, or are you going to carry a bottle around everywhere just in case you die? lol
You I just plain find weird.

If I had to pick an Item, I'd pick the true best item in the game, the one item better than all other items in the entire History of the Legend of Zelda, more powerful than the Triforce, Fierce Deity Mask, Master Sword, and Minish Cap Combined.

I'd pick the Tingle Tunner. If I wanted something, all I'd have to do is call Tingle, and he'd hook me up. He's crazy awesome like that.

Good Game. :p

D

Deleted member

Hmm, gonna have to go with Bomchus. I can blow up whatever the **** I want, from long distance!

Darkurai

Smash Master
Why would anyone want weapons like the Master Sword or Hero's Bow?

Getting arrested isn't really on the top of my list of priorities.

My first choice would probably either be the Ocarina of Time or the Harp of Ages. Time Travel is just something that I can't pass up. I absolutely love the idea of it, and I'm sad that it's pretty obvious we'll never discover how to do it in real life since no one from the future has come back to visit us.

My second choice would probably be, well, every mask from Majora's Mask. I can think of practical purposes for a lot of them.

All-Night Mask: Staying up late finishing an essay that happen to be due tomorrow and has absolutely no work done.
Bremen Mask: Hording a small group of animals together for a spectacular show down a main street.
Bunny Hood: Well, obviously.
Captain's Hat: Epic Halloween
Circus Leader's Mask: Nothing can go wrong when you have a mask to calm anger.
Couple's Mask: Funny thing about this; I've actually explored the possibility of making a replica of the Couple's Mask someday and using it to propose to my girlfriend.
Garo's Mask: It'd just be an awesome thing to wear.
Mask of Truth: Mind readingness is a fun thing to have.
Stone Mask: Going unseen has its benefits. ;)

XACE-K

Smash Master
Why would anyone want weapons like the Master Sword or Hero's Bow?
Cause they would be the most fun.

And with that, I'd most like to have the Skull Hammer from WW. It's one of my favorite weapons from the whole entire series and it would look fun to use. As for something less destructive, I would say Stone Mask because of what Darkurai said & the mask makes me laugh with its appearance.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
High Tier Items:

Triforce (I don't know if this counts though)
Ocarina of Time
Bunny Hood/Pegasus Boots
Power Bracelet (I can't believe no one's mentioned this yet...)
Hookshot/Clawshots (supposing you actually had the strength to use them...)
Magic Cape (invisibility's pretty cool)

Super Touhey

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty lazy, so I would love to have the double clawshot to get around my house, lol. Assuming it used the game physics and actually went in a straight line instead of dragging me across the floor.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'm pretty lazy, so I would love to have the double clawshot to get around my house, lol. Assuming it used the game physics and actually went in a straight line instead of dragging me across the floor.
You would tear the hell out of your house.

I'd advise using it downtown or to climb a mountain or something.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I would rather have Double Hookshots, Claws can not embed into rock that well or other materials, With the spear tip of a hookshot, you can burrow into almost anything.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I would rather have Double Hookshots, Claws can not embed into rock that well or other materials, With the spear tip of a hookshot, you can burrow into almost anything.
I doubt the hookshot can puncture through rock, and even if it could, it probably wouldn't stay in.

If it DID stay in, it would be a pain to get out.

THe main point is. There is no item called double hookshot...ya can't pick that

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
The Deku Leaf would be fun. Jump off of things and fly for a bit.

Or a combination of Roc's Feather and Deku Leaf... I guess choosing two items is against the rules, though, right?

kage921

Smash Journeyman
For me it would have to be the cape from the lttp. Being able to turn invisible is the s#$%, I'll rob banks, still lil kids money, and steal the rest of all yall items. Starting with the ocarinas and the harp. lol :) :)

Spire

III
BRoomer
For me it would have to be the cape from the lttp. Being able to turn invisible is the s#$%, I'll rob banks, still lil kids money, and steal the rest of all yall items. Starting with the ocarinas and the harp. lol :) :)
Would you really fall to such lows? Thievery? Come on.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Me too. I wish there were owl statues so I could teleport between them using the Song Of Soaring.

Oh well. Time travel and making storms happen sounds intriguing.

peregrine monkey

Smash Apprentice
The hookshot would probably tear my arms off if I tried to use it. So no.

Probably the Blue Tunic, so I could breath underwater.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Couple's Mask: Funny thing about this; I've actually explored the possibility of making a replica of the Couple's Mask someday and using it to propose to my girlfriend.
If this happens, pics.

gROYn

Smash Cadet
Bombs. I'll just get a knife from my kitchen and bombchu hover/hyper infinite superslide everywhere.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Maybe the double clawshots. I felt like spiderman when I used them in TP.
That's exactly what I'd like them to expand on in Zelda Wii. I'd love a bossfight similar to the Gohma fight in WW where you swing from the ceiling via grappling hook/clawshot type item but swing the sword in the air to fend off the boss (this could also be applied to normal enemies in specially designed rooms).

Top Bottom