• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda If You Could Have One LoZ Item In Real Life, What Would It Be?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
But you don't know if it's diminished in power, and therefore have to descend into two separate temples while being accompanied by two people who, not only you've just met, but have to awaken the spirit within! Plus once the sword has done its deed, you have to put it back in the pedestal...

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
in all honesty links beginning wooden sword would be my choice. Why? It would almost be like a holy relic, a symbol, in my opinion more powerful than seeing the master sword or any other item. a small, splintered blade, with inevitable indentions of finger grooves worn into the hilt. I may have given this question too much thought, but thats what happens when you consider a series of videogames the best epic myths to have been told in modern times. Legend indeed.

>.>

Dark_Bomb

Smash Rookie
Without a doubt I'd pick the long shot! Best item. I've loved it since I first used it. To be able to pulls myself where I'd like, it would make travel much easier, more fun, quicker without vehicle, plus it just looks cool. No and ifs or buts. I wuv it.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Without a doubt I'd pick the long shot! Best item. I've loved it since I first used it. To be able to pulls myself where I'd like, it would make travel much easier, more fun, quicker without vehicle, plus it just looks cool. No and ifs or buts. I wuv it.
The Ocarina beats it. Ya know why? Because you could play the Serenade of Water, warp to the Water Temple, fight Dark Link, and get the Long Shot that way.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
The Ocarina of Time.

I don't really need to explain why either. It's just...so amazing.

Spire

III
BRoomer
The Ocarina beats it. Ya know why? Because you could play the Serenade of Water, warp to the Water Temple, fight Dark Link, and get the Long Shot that way.
But this question asks: "if you could have one LoZ item in REAL LIFE."

There is no Water Temple in real life. The Ocarina would be the most devastating tool ever due to one song - the Sun's song. You would have the ability to play it over and over and over, spinning the Earth faster and faster and faster until it's thrown off its axis and either plummets into the Sun or spins away. Either way, you succeed in ruining everything.

If only Ganondorf had realized that...

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I think in the divinity that was Hyrule, what with the supreme Goddesses and magic powers, they wouldn't allow the earth to be destroyed by one tiny song.

And not just a song, but a song not even needed to complete the game.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I think in the divinity that was Hyrule, what with the supreme Goddesses and magic powers, they wouldn't allow the earth to be destroyed by one tiny song.

And not just a song, but a song not even needed to complete the game.
Well that's not to say that it wouldn't do a number on our planet, or even Termina for that matter (but the song would break the whole game as it is).

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Without criticism, but Ocarina of Time would be more useful ? Assuming that your Ocarina of Time has all the songs, you only had to use the Song of Soaring to travel to where you want.

I was wondering if Stone Mask is probably one of the most useful items.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Without criticism, but Ocarina of Time would be more useful ? Assuming that your Ocarina of Time has all the songs, you only had to use the Song of Soaring to travel to where you want.

I was wondering if Stone Mask is probably one of the most useful items.
You could only travel to spots in the world that you've met Kaepora Gaebora. In the real world, the Ocarina of Time would be worth a lot less than in Hyrule. All that would matter is:
- Song of Time (maybe)
- Inverted Song of Time
- Song of Double Time
- Song of Storms
- Sun's Song
- Zelda's Lullabye, Saria's Song, and Epona's Song are all relative and have no real powers in the real world, but you could certainly apply them on a personal level to those close to you.

But that's about it.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
You could only travel to spots in the world that you've met Kaepora Gaebora. In the real world, the Ocarina of Time would be worth a lot less than in Hyrule. All that would matter is:
- Song of Time (maybe)
- Inverted Song of Time
- Song of Double Time
- Song of Storms
- Sun's Song
- Zelda's Lullabye, Saria's Song, and Epona's Song are all relative and have no real powers in the real world, but you could certainly apply them on a personal level to those close to you.

But that's about it.
Oh man, I fogort the Kaepora Gaebora. lol

You're pretty right Spire. Well, Inverted Song of Time would be useful to make the time slow for you to enjoy a good moment.:bee:

About Stone Mask, I would really like to have this item, it would be pretty funny (If used for good purposes, of course). I definitely would like to have the Golden Gauntlets and Stone Mask now.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Don't forget you can play the Song of Time and cause random Song of Time blocks to appear. Confuse the whole world by leaving piles of Song of Time blocks lying around!

Ssonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeartP
I would pick the the Ocarina of Time one reason:
Elegy of Emptiness that statue stares at your soul 0_0

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Not much, but you could creep people out by putting a statue of yourself in thier shower, or hell you could even pull off a successful dine and dash. :lick:
Honestly, Elegy of Empitness doesn't have a significant use.

I'd rather be somewhere using the Stone Mask than put a statue of myself in the shower of someone.

>.>

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Bombs. It'd be funny to pull something that comically huge out of your pockets and expect nobody to notice.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
It's a joke man, take a chill pill. xD
No Problem dude.:bee:

"creep people out by putting a statue of yourself in thier shower" made me LOL.

EDIT:
Well, I'm not a huge fan of Longshot but, Can someone say me what's the real use of Longshot/Clawshot/Double Clawshot in the real life ? I know what's the "Generic" use, but you can't do nothing beyond this.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What about Link's bottomless pocked...

Carry around anything you want and just pull it out of your pocked instantly.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
What about Link's bottomless pocked...

Carry around anything you want and just pull it out of your pocked instantly.
That would make the "What's that you got in your pocket?" innuendo's more ridiculous.

I wonder if carrying all that s*** is uncomfortable though...

D3m0nhunter719

Smash Cadet
I wanna change my answer.
I'd want the bunny hood, I mean sure I'd look pretty lame but thats a fair trade for running uber fast.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
I wanna change my answer.
I'd want the bunny hood, I mean sure I'd look pretty lame but thats a fair trade for running uber fast.
Bunny Hood is too cool and even much more useful then Longshot, IMO.

I don't know what's the Top Speed of Bunny Hood, but you could make a whirlwind or something like that with your speed.

Would be nice.

lulz

Top Bottom