• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda If You Could Have One LoZ Item In Real Life, What Would It Be?

SSBA

Smash Rookie
this is easy, after playnig every zelda game u realize that no matter what u wont lose but idk if it counts as an item, but triforce...YEA

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
this is easy, after playnig every zelda game u realize that no matter what u wont lose but idk if it counts as an item, but triforce...YEA
Well, If Triforce counts... I would like to have the Triforce of Power. I'm a fan of Triforce of Power for some reason.;)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You can't get all three. SBForce split the Triforce, I got the Triforce of Courage, so you have to get the Triforce of Wisdom. That's how it worked in OoT, so that's how it works here! :)
What's the power of the triforce of Widsom...

...The power to turn into a man?

Scott!

Smash Lord
I think the Triforce doesn't have its own powers so much as it magnifies your own powers. It gave Ganondorf, already a powerful warlock, much more power. Link's courage was presumably enhanced to the point where he would not even hesitate against Ganondorf. The Triforce of Wisdom should have given Zelda a boost to her already significant wisdom. Though, why that didn't stop her from revealing herself a quarter-mile from Ganon's stronghold only to be immediately captured is beyond me. But what have you. She also thought it was a good idea to open the door to the Sacred Realm, and we all know how that worked out.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
I'd get the Triforce of Courage. That way I could stab you in the head with the Master Sword, and I'm destined to win. So there is absolutely no way around it. :)
LOL Phantom !

That's makes sense dude.

Anyway, I really don't care If I would be defeated by someone who have the Triforce of Courage with the Master Sword.

Triforce of Power FOREVER and Beyond the Death !

;)

You can't get all three. SBForce split the Triforce, I got the Triforce of Courage, so you have to get the Triforce of Wisdom. That's how it worked in OoT, so that's how it works here! :)
QUITE Agreed.

Scott!

Smash Lord
I was under the impression that if one who held in their heart a balance of power, wisdom, and courage touched the Triforce, it would not split, but would stay with them and give them their wishes.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I was under the impression that if one who held in their heart a balance of power, wisdom, and courage touched the Triforce, it would not split, but would stay with them and give them their wishes.
I don't know what kind of misunderstanding this thread has developed, but that's definitely how it works, which is why Ganondorf split it and the King of Hyrule could wish upon it.

Perhaps that is why Zelda has never become Queen, because she does not have a balanced heart, eh?

Scott!

Smash Lord
I don't know what kind of misunderstanding this thread has developed, but that's definitely how it works, which is why Ganondorf split it and the King of Hyrule could wish upon it.

Perhaps that is why Zelda has never become Queen, because she does not have a balanced heart, eh?
To be fair, I don't know if Zelda has ever gotten the chance to touch the complete Triforce to see if her heart is balanced. Just because she's the wisest person in Hyrule doesn't mean she can't be balanced.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
To be fair, I don't know if Zelda has ever gotten the chance to touch the complete Triforce to see if her heart is balanced. Just because she's the wisest person in Hyrule doesn't mean she can't be balanced.
Well, she may not possess much courage and power for the amount of wisdom she has. Would she back down against Ganondorf? Yes. Would Link? No. And what about power? Would she ever have been able to defeat Ganondorf before the split the Triforce? Of course not. But who's to say whether she was balanced enough or not? There really isn't enough evidence to decide.

What about Link, though? I wonder if he's well balanced.

zaneebaslave

Smash Journeyman
Well, she may not possess much courage and power for the amount of wisdom she has. Would she back down against Ganondorf? Yes. Would Link? No. And what about power? Would she ever have been able to defeat Ganondorf before the split the Triforce? Of course not. But who's to say whether she was balanced enough or not? There really isn't enough evidence to decide.

What about Link, though? I wonder if he's well balanced.
Hmmm, I dont think I ever saw Zelda ever really back down from anything; especially Ganon. She was even on horse-back, shooting arrows at Ganon as you rode full-gallop through the grasslands as he chased you around with ghost monsters. About the only time she ever backed down was when she thought that it was a battle she couldnt win (When Zant and his shadow-beasts have taken control of the castle).

And if anyone would get the Triforce, it would be ME!

Spire

III
BRoomer
About the only time she ever backed down was when she thought that it was a battle she couldnt win (When Zant and his shadow-beasts have taken control of the castle).
That was a very powerful moment in the story, even more so as you progressed through the game, learning of what happened to Queen Rutela of the Zora and how Zant killed her. I recall instantly thinking back to the scene where Zant and his forces stormed Hyrule Castle and usurped Zelda, thinking, "if she had been brave and stood for what she believed in, then Zant would have killed her too."

Zant felt so much more menacing than Ganon ever has, and when it was revealed that he had a childish personality, he felt even more dangerous -- like The Joker wearing Majora's Mask.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
That was a very powerful moment in the story, even more so as you progressed through the game, learning of what happened to Queen Rutela of the Zora and how Zant killed her. I recall instantly thinking back to the scene where Zant and his forces stormed Hyrule Castle and usurped Zelda, thinking, "if she had been brave and stood for what she believed in, then Zant would have killed her too."

Zant felt so much more menacing than Ganon ever has, and when it was revealed that he had a childish personality, he felt even more dangerous -- like The Joker wearing Majora's Mask.
But, on the other hand, Zant obtained nearly all of his power from Ganon, so when Zant is revealed as a childish false king, it appears as though he is weak and not very menacing at all.

Jonas

Smash Champion
I'd want the Fierce Deity Mask. I could become... A SUPERHERO!
Or I could just go around being cool and powerful as ****.
During TP wasn't there this item thingy that Midna extracted from Link after he drew the Master Sword so he could turn into the wolf at will? Yeah, I'd like to be able to do that.
but since YOU are not the Hero, you would just turn into that sort of flame thingy everyone else turn into :ohwell:

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
Zora suit. I absolutely love the water, and if my memory serves correctly it swims better than the Blue Tunic. ;D

Dogboy

Smash Apprentice
choice a: the ocarina. power over time and seasons.
Choice b- the amazing "pocket ladder" from loz1... come on, who doesnt wanna pull a whole ladder outta hammerspace?
Choice c- fierce diety mask-HE'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!! yup that was a net cliche right there.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The Master Sword. Sure katanas are pretty epic, but I wouldn't mind having the Master Sword.

Runner-up item would have to be...the Zora Armour. :D

:D-Terywj

Shawk

Smash Rookie
I'd definetly want the Triforce. If I had to pick one piece, it would be the Triforce of Power.

If I couldn't pick the Triforce, I'd pick Ganondorf's sword in TP, the one he stole from the Sages. That sword is win.

miles14

Smash Rookie
I'd probably get the Hookshot/Clawshot

Hopefully be able to Claw on to buildings...

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
fierce deity mask
then again getting changed into a god with a big sword might scare some people so i would go with the hookshot

Top Bottom