• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda If You Could Have One LoZ Item In Real Life, What Would It Be?

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
I did not see any one pick the four sword. It may be a not-as-good as the master sword in terms of evil bane but it has practical uses combinded with good-ish magical powers.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Probably the empty bottle. I could put stuff in it. Like milk. Sometimes I don't drink enough milk. So that'd be good.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I was gonna originally say it was a tie between the spinning top from TP and the ocarina of time from OoT buuuuuut.

I'm going with the Ocarina of time because it is so much better with the many ideas that come to mind. Plus playing it would be worth it in it's own <3

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Hard choice but if you think on it, Hookshot will not be as useful in real life due to the lack of grapple points. It is like wanting Samus' grapple beam. Spinner, as fun as it is, would also be useless. I'd say Feirce Deity mask as well. Titan Mitts/Bunny Mask/Master Sword run a close second~foruth though

: As a joke, I'd want Toonlinks Big Steel Boots so I can walk through a Tornado where I live.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Double Clawshots for sure. They may not latch into much in Twilight Princess, but they would latch into a LOT of things in life. =P

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ Honestly I can't see that. Didn't they try to make a hookshot on some tv show and said logically it can't be done? They'd just break down. I'd go for the Sword logically, but if the masks had for real power, then I'd stick with my previous choice.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
True. but still... lets say the hookshot does work. You're going to accidently fire it and kill someone. I'd be too scared to have hookshots XD.

Someones cat is stuck in a tree. You hookshot to the tree and accidently hit the cat. Oh well...

majora_787

Smash Hero
The clawshot is different from a hookshot. A hookshot, I'm not even sure how that COULD work. But a CLAWshot is more like a grappling hook on the end of a chain instead. So it works better. =P At very least, you could grab the TV remote from across the room. And grab a bag of chips. At the same time.

majora_787

Smash Hero
it'd stay interesting for longer than being able to grab the TV remote without getting up
1. That's the minimum.
2. Even so, if you have something to keep you below the water, then it probably would be anyway.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
You know I have decided I would chose the four sword! I mean think about it. There are tons of practical uses other than whiping vatti into the ground.

Well for me atleast i would pick...three actually
1st.Zora Mask
Why? = Its awesome probaly to be a Zora!!!
2nd.Deku Mask
Why? = I like to think about having the ability to shoot Acid bubbles at people till i get arrested XD except i would probaly be killed by my dog...
3rd.Mask of Truth
Why = Make people tell me the Truth! XD

Life

Smash Hero
It's been said, but Link's Bag of Holding.

As for actual items, double clawshot was my initial reaction, given that it works like Zelda (not destroying anything or wearing out). But after reading the thread...

Fierce Deity Mask. Seriously. One man army, go end that war in Iraq. Unless you have no magic meter IRL, in which case ehhhhh...

Farore's Wind also has the magic-meter issues, but saves you lots of gas money over time. In theory, anyways...

Barring that, Hero's Bow, WW edition. That thing is stupid accurate--zero gravity arrows FTW. But is it the bow that's so good, or the arrows?

Fairy in a Bottle is a free revive. Would be nice to live extra long... but would only work once...

Ocarina of Time, again given Zelda mechanics not IRL ones, would be great for the slowing of time. Live a little, y'know?...

Four Sword, for sheer comedic value.

Eh. They all have drawbacks.

In the end? Pegasus Boots. Again with the Zelda-mechanics issue, but they're also quite spiffy, but also intimidating.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Ocarina of Time probably. The ability to control the time of day, teleportation, and the ability to summon my own horse at any time would be cool.

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
Ocarina of Time probably. The ability to control the time of day, teleportation, and the ability to summon my own horse at any time would be cool.
But you've gotta think, the only songs you know are from Zelda. Epona's song only summons Epona, all of the teleportation songs send you to somewhere in Hyrule or Termina, and appearently the Song of Time is relative to the area you are in. Though being able to change the time of day, heal the sick, and summon duplicates would be pretty cool.

IYM!

Smash Lord
this &quot;!&quot; is part of my nick (Chile)
i want have a special milk from romaini ranch (the milk than give you infinite magic in majoras, i dont know the name in English of that milk) and Firce dety mask \../>_<\../

and a Cucco as a pet, if some one bother me, i will ask to my cute pet to give him a lesson

a lesson than he will never forget
:demon:

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
But you've gotta think, the only songs you know are from Zelda. Epona's song only summons Epona, all of the teleportation songs send you to somewhere in Hyrule or Termina.
Guess I'ma be living in Hyrule then :p

Top Bottom