• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 26: Devry University Edition! FULL RESULTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RATED

Smash Lord
hmm as a Results thread lurker, I have high hopes for Trela to get a 1st or 2nd place. Make it happen.

I love TX/Hobo results threads, since there's no salty people at all or very few.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
hmm as a Results thread lurker, I have high hopes for Trela to get a 1st or 2nd place. Make it happen.

I love TX/Hobo results threads, since there's no salty people at all or very few.
Surprisingly, no drama in Southwest thread! I guess we're getting better about it...or maybe it's just certain people who cause it. Hmm...

Esca

Smash Champion
Shoutouts later, but I am probably gonna quit playing Brawl. It's boring and there's no interest for me to play anymore.

:)

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Without you, Esca, I don't think I would have gotten to 3rd in Doubles with ya. So, thanks again. =)

Thanks for the shoutout, Smoom and Xyro. ^^

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NEO sounding like a supreme rapist right now LMAO.

Too funny.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
lol at NEO

Good **** Gnes, Lee, and baby Razer! Bringing that money home for the baptist king!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Shoutouts :D

1: Gnes - why you so good? We gotta do them friendlies another time :)
2: Lee - fun doubles matches, amazing metaknight.
3: Razer - best snake I've ever played, at least I'm progressing in our sets... I wanna friendly you more
4: Trela - you vs. flip was probably the most entertaining set I've ever watched (with a lil help from Xyro)
5: Ozz - well you've officially proven Offline Falco > Online Falco. Sexy Bose Headphones yeeee
5: Fliphop - **** you. your going to **** me that hard on MY counterpick then not show up to any tournaments? what you show up to this one to beat me with your amazing Diddy? asdflasdjfalksjdf nikkuh
7: FK - awww yeee nice ****, ZSS too good. I didn't really get to see you too much this time though.
7: Illmatic - why you dair so much? why you so predictable? why you dont camp? you approach - you lose. you ****ing suck. Peach is a *****, play her like one.
9: Jerm - wow. crazy Toon Link, thanks alot for carrying me in doubles man, we made a great team, Esca *****ed out and went MK, but its all gooooooood. SOOO CLOSE.. Hey lets do mid tier teams? hmmm? :D
9: Avoid - Great Snake :D Thanks for teaming with me the first half... sorry you had to go.
9: Zori - haha you and flip are halarious, thanks for trying to "teach" me to Snake matchup. Amazing Olimar man. Fun doubles match :)
9: Gunman - wow your only like fourteen? Great Snake and Metaknight! Sd's suck.
13: Denti - whew....fun set ;). Three stocking me on Halberd ain't right. Let's play again sometime.
13: RT - a really nice guy, and an amazing Lucario had fun laughing at Flip and Trelas match with you.
13: Panty - I saw you around, but I didn't ever get a chance to talk to you. Friendlies sometime?
13: Tree - Wow, what a smart Sheik... Nice improvement from the last Hobo.
17: Vorgy - Don't know
17: Sync - Don't know
17: Smoooom - Great player, fun set against you and Xyro, hey you gotta help me out with this Smash Fest stuff, I'd enjoy going to some and getting more practice in, I wanna friendly those Ice Climbers :D
17: PJ -Don't know
17: Johrune - Fun Fox :D Glad I didn't have any money huh? LOL I don't main Diddy :)
17: V - Don't know
17: Omega2 - Good Sonic, I just hate playing him, wow 90% from rockets on picto sucked for me ;D
17: Gamma - Don't know
25: Bio - Don't know
25: P4 - I don't really know you but I saw you around alot. Nice Metaknight, you seem like a pretty cool guy (anyone who likes Radiohead has to be)
25: Yosh - wtf did your Yoshi do to my body.
25: Leaf - I saw your Pikachu a lil bit. Nice!
25: Alpha - Very nice guy. Thanks for helping my brother out in friendlies against your Fox. I enjoyed playing friendlies with you and trying to learn the matchup once again!
25: Kingdom - Don't know
25: Ran - Don't know
25: JS - Great Donkey Kong! Really fun doubles matches against Lee Martin and whoever he was with :D
33: Kirby - Don't know
33: Tro - Don't know
33: NeoBattou - Don't know
33: Xyro - Thanks for these tournaments Xyro. Your a great host and funny as hell. If I would have been facing Trela in that set I would have just dropped out, I could not stop laughing at that ****. I wanna friendly that ROB of yours at the next one :D
33: Kamikaze - Don't know
33: KRD - Very nice Wolf! Glad to see a familiar face from HOBO 21.
33: Kadin - Hey good job Kadin! I'm proud of how much better you played this tournament compared to your last. Your only thirteen you have alot of room for improvement bro.
33: Omega - Don't know
33: Battousai - Nice guy and a very good Captain Falcon. Keep it up man.
33: Tesh - From what I saw, a great Sonic.
33: Diego - Don't know

Zori

Smash Champion
my lazy/late shout outs

denti thanks for teaming

sick gnes is sick

jerm did not approach 1 time this tourney

i love lee martin

rt's trolling is getting better

illmatic close your eyes haha

esca with the arrows

olimar is gay

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Zori forgot Flip.. THATS ALL I AIN'T SALTY...
Actually I am :(. Ill I'll come down to Katy sometime. Do some hard core matches.

CY

Smash Ace
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a doughnut with no holes is a danish.

just remember that Flip and you will go far.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
1: Gnes== Lee ***** your strawberries
2: Lee== I'm about to **** this mocha
3: Razer== Don't make me DQ you from my friendship
4: Trela== SWEET
5: DEHFlon92(ozz)== Help me train :)
5: Fliphop== I sowee :(. I <3 u tho. Tiff + Kara = :bee:
7: FK== F ZSS
7: Illmatic== Lets play some friendlies sometime :)
9: Jerm== You camping ***hole
9: Avoid== Sand *****
9: Zori== I hate your charater
13: RT== Wat
13: Panty== Good seein you, lets play some more next time
13: Tree== Side-b :( :( :(
17: Vorgy== Love you <3 :embarrass
17: Smoooom== Main MK
17: PJ== *****
25: Leaf== Rematch for sure
33: Xyro== *****HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
33: KRD== I'm sad we didn't get friendlies :(. Come to the next hobo and we'll play for sure.
33: Battousai== :)

Esca

Smash Champion
I should've entered singles!!

Me and Jon are probably gonna be static partners. It's his second or third tournament and he's beating people like Vorguen/FK/Jerm/Illmatic?! We even got a round off of Gnes/Trela (Something I did not expect)!

Just imagine how beasty he'll be with a year of experience!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
p4, main a mid or low tier. I guarantee you will find those events more fun/fair and your chances of makin money are higher.

z00ted

Zori: Close your eyes.
Flip: Look I'll close my eyes too.
Illmatic: Ok... Ok...

Denti

Smash Master
I didn't do too well at this tourney, just like phase. I still have a lot to learn.

1: Gnes== Thanks for the firendlies before I left, I really appreciated it. If we don't meet in bracket next time we should MM. Going 1-1 with you makes me feel like I am getting better.
3: Razer== Thanks for the friendlies before I left too. :) Nice last kill, F tilt gimp :0
4: Trela== Wish you would've friendlied me :( asked 3 times
5: DEHFlon92(ozz)== I actually forgot to ask for our usual friendlies. Lets play next time, I enjoy playing you.
5: Fliphop== We need to friendly next time!I'll grab you and force you to fight Homolimar!
7: FK== Epic trip man. Glad you came, feel like I got to know you more. I'm really hoping to start up smashfest soon :) also thx for the meal XD
7: Illmatic== Your a chill guy, really hope you come to all the hobo's you can. Seriously though lets consider teaming next time. :)
9: Jerm== I'm a much nicer guy than I seem everytime we play. I hate TL, you hate oli. Don't hate me :( great TL
9: Zori== Thanks for the team. I don't think double oli is effective tho XD
13: Panty== Lets MM next time :)
25: Yosh== Lets MM next time :)
33: NeoBattou== Epic hobo ride again, hope you find your main soon :)
33: Xyro== Amazing tourney, as usual. Try considering passing a rule about the ledge of the stage, esca in teams is ********.
33: Tesh== I couldn't afford to get a stock behind at all that whole game XD You would've ran away D:
Jon: Impressive, lets MM next time.
Esca: God, you live on the ledge of the stage. XD I sure hope xryo passes a rule about that, cuz that **** is rediculious XD nice team. We should MM next time. :)

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Yo, preciate the love from y'all.

Good **** to everybody.

Sorry if I didn't say bye to some of y'all. I was feeling so sick and completely lost control of myself when I played V.

1: Gnes - You too man. Like the top people in Houston I never get a chance to play. You need to show a fellow Diddy mainer some love and teach me the ways. Nah it's all good. Good **** coming in first. We need to get some friendlies going.
2: Lee - OMG Lee Martin?!?!?!?!?!?! lul
3: Razer - Dude, I have never had friendlies with you and i have never played your Snake. Everytime we play it's low tier. We need to friendly.
4: Trela - Good **** lil dude. Comeback kid? That's what it looked like. We have never friendlied in singles before. We need to at the next Hobo. K? K.
5: Fliphop - Man, sorry for not saying bye. I need to play your Diddy again. Before you retire from brawl your gonna have to pass down everything you know to me. Next time we'll play friendlies!!!! Lots and lots of em!!!!!
13: RT - Dude, my heart was pumping hard as **** when we played our set. That first match was really close and could've gone either way. The entire time it was back and forth. Second match I was absolutely *****. Good **** man. We shoulda played some friendlies.
13: Tree - *****. We needed to play. I'll see you next time. We need to get the B+ goin.
17: Johrune - Glad to see you again mang. We needed to play some friendlies. Also you really should save a picture of me and make it your desktop wallpaper.
17: V - Man, I was devastated when I lost to you. Good **** dude, you won fair and square! Hopefully I can get a rematch within a tournament someday.
25: P4 - Sick MK dude. You've gotten so much better since I played you and your G&W at PnT a few years ago. Keep up the great work!
25: Yosh - Preciate the love. Next time we gotta do some more friendlies. Keep bringing that Yoshi of yours he is just soooooooo adorable.
25: Leaf - Sick Pika kid. Dude we need to play some more, I need to get that matchup down and everything. Too bad we didn't get to play single friendlies.
25: Kingdom - You ****ing suck ***. And you call yourself Champ? You should be ashamed of your ***** ***. Nobody wants to team with you because you get 25th outta 33. Step your **** up. You have Brawl now so start playing it *****.
33: Kirby - Don't remember seeing you there. Shoulda done some friendlies. Maybe next tiem.
33: Xyro - Thx for lifting the ban. Sorry I couldn't rep TX to the fullest.
33: KRD - Good **** my man. Thanks for helping me with those matchups, I'm like a total noob to Diddy Kong the only thing I know is from the replays of my TL vs Flip.
33: Battousai - Good **** man, soon as I saw MK I thought you were gonna beat me.

z00ted

Awww next Hobo in September?
:(
Are videos going to be uploaded :D?

Top Bottom