• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 26: Devry University Edition! FULL RESULTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BioDG

Smash Ace
Great tournament! Surprised how smoothly things went. I hope I get to go to one of these again sometime!

Yosh - Haha, I deserved that loss. I was playing pretty hit-and-miss. Great Yoshi.
Tesh - Thanks for all your help and insight about the game as usual. I'm glad we finally met. I thought we did great on teams.
Johr - Epic Fox, dude.
Xyro - I'm still sad I got edgeguarded by you in the way that I did. Read me like a book, lol.
XxAlphaxXGhaxCrew (dunno your brawl nickname) - Those were some great matches man.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Oh yeah, Smoom I did counter you to Delfino. I figured if you went ICs, and you had banned RC, then a stage that have the transitions like that would mess you up. Didn't expect you to switch to DDD though, heh. I'll get you next time though =)

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
LOL. I'm sorry man, I was thinking about that on the way home. I know you're going to phase or hylians tourney for sure. we HAVE to play there.
I might go to Phase if there is a carpool, but I will def. be at Jordan's tourney. When I do play you I hope its not in bracket. :laugh:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ok i got some videos up on the front page. more are still DLing to youtube.

PS: There is somthing wrong with aib. hobo 26 has not been updated. i talked to nealdt and he said even he cant fix it yet so we may not get bracket for a while.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yo Free, what are you doing beating Dojo @ MLG, but losing to this ***** Gnes, work on your Diddy M.U

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
uh i mean gnes beat dojo too... gnes is just really really good. dojos the best mk i've seen at the mu and gnes still won. i will say.. i definitely have room to improve at that mu

ANTi_

Smash Hero
uh i mean gnes beat dojo too... gnes is just really really good. dojos the best mk i've seen at the mu and gnes still won. i will say.. i definitely have room to improve at that mu
YEAH BEST MK YOUVE SEEN

Anti Knight da bess.

Stop being a noob and **** Freeness.

CO18

Smash Hero
hey i beat gnes its pretty simple since he isn't good

in more important news, lebron ,d-wade and bosh all in miami and ima be living there niiicee

The Truth!

Smash Ace
theyre still gonna lose to the Lakeshow! Actually probably the Celtics first then theyll lose to the Lakers.

CO18

Smash Hero
Maybe, I dont really care though not like Ill like them that much but they will be fun to watch.

my fav team is the bucks lol

CO18

Smash Hero
ah, theres no point in even playing nba 2k11 online this year, ppl just gonna cheese with the heat rawr

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Please get that gay **** outta here and move it to a social thread. This thread is about hobo or smash and not basketball/sports.

More videos are up on the front page. Because of gnes/lee nearly running the timer every match, its taking forever to upload their set.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
^^^^^

Yeah, I don't know how in the hell Lee managed to pull that win out in the 3rd game. But the first life of the first game was just o_O

Gnes

Smash Master
YEAH BEST MK YOUVE SEEN

Anti Knight da bess.

Stop being a noob and **** Freeness.
I cant wait to **** u when u dont have lag on your side, u and razer doing that mm?

Dojo by far the best at the matchup, like playing a diddy, with a ****ing sword.

hey i beat gnes its pretty simple since he isn't good

in more important news, lebron ,d-wade and bosh all in miami and ima be living there niiicee
Man it feels good being able to Lee, ya know, the guy that got 4th at mlg, the guy that uve never beaten.

Feels good, not that u would know Whoop.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I cant wait to **** u when u dont have lag on your side, u and razer doing that mm? .
*sigh* shouldn't have helped your *** with that M.U :) i guess imma just have to beat you the old fashioned way @ Apex :laugh:

You won't know what to do against a MK that actually tries to fight you instead of run away ;)

Gnes

Smash Master
*sigh* shouldn't have helped your *** with that M.U :) i guess imma just have to beat you the old fashioned way @ Apex :laugh:

You won't know what to do against a MK that actually tries to fight you instead of run away ;)
Lmao u may be right...oh well...its all i no, since Winterfest 09.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Lee I watched your games against Razer... sick... and so lucky on that third one xD
Lolz idk I was thinking i was more unlucky. I tried to sdi shuttle loop and accident drill rushed to get killed... then get killed by the claw. lol. then did 9 dtilts and one ftilt i just counted xD
I just watched Lee vs. Razer.

...god ****. That first game...
lol doom

Dojo by far the best at the matchup, like playing a diddy, with a ****ing sword.

^ this. anti seems pretty good at the mu too though. i never seen any vids :o

Man it feels good being able to Lee, ya know, the guy that got 4th at mlg, the guy that uve never beaten.

Feels good, not that u would know Whoop.
geez yall always go at it lmao

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I am going to laugh so sooooooooo hard when Gnes goes to Apex and takes your money.
Who is this guy?

Anyways, Gnes and I have a friendly rivalry so hush puppies kid.

Get that **** outcha mouth <3

Top Bottom