• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 26: Devry University Edition! FULL RESULTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CO18

Smash Hero
Do you really not remember? Esca 2-0d you then he 2-0d me then me and you split and beat everyone else so in the end we where tied and had to play for 2nd seed which you beat me in the set.
That didnt happen, actually I lost once to you and some gaw that was in our pool as snake I think he was a random I dont know he was so I thought Id just win though my snake was pretty horrid at the time

I beat esca really badly second match I wouldnt care if he won if it was true lol like when I was trolling candy then he brought up me losing to 2-0 to coney in pools at pound. That actually happened.

Esca beat me 1st match then 2nd match Im pretty sure it was a Jv 3 stock. You notice he hasnt said he 2-0ed me since he knows its untrue.
I dont take away from peopls wins unless its seibrik cuz he gay and literally gets lucky in like 80% of our sets

CO18

Smash Hero
I dunno he was decent and really i had just started snake, didnt you **** it? in general I was off that day though so w/e I dunno

CO18

Smash Hero
LOL im loving this...its not even important....who cares if u loss to esca, that was like 2 yrs ago. This is getting boring.
a lil contradictory and I wouldnt care at all If he actually did 2-0 me more power to him but it didnt happen and wasnt even remotely close to happening.
But youre right we should move on and discuss how much money Im taking from you at apex.

???

Gnes

Smash Master
a lil contradictory and I wouldnt care at all If he actually did 2-0 me more power to him but it didnt happen and wasnt even remotely close to happening.
But youre right we should move on and discuss how much money Im taking from you at apex.

???
LOL 10$...lets do it. Fun argument

:)

Esca

Smash Champion
LOL Seriously. It's okay CO.

Maybe we just don't get your humor. And since you get your **** rode enough by your own state, you should probably stay in their threads too. :)

I mean, instead of trolling some random monthlie's tourney results. Just a thought.

Also, that G&W was so horrible. I laughed so hard.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LOL @ CO18

I'm invulnerable to his bull**** for this week. :]

CO18

Smash Hero
lol why is that and I dont even really troll you, I just did that one time with shadow or w/e since yall were tryna butt buddy new york metaknights team up on me

Exdeath

Smash Master
LOL Seriously. It's okay CO.

Maybe we just don't get your humor. And since you get your **** rode enough by your own state, you should probably stay in their threads too. :)

I mean, instead of trolling some random monthlie's tourney results. Just a thought.

Also, that G&W was so horrible. I laughed so hard.
Who **** rides CO18? I can't ever recall seeing it unless he was mentioned alongside other players.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Man, CO18 is soooo good, he's going to **** at mlg, his controller must have been broken for him to lose to those people last time. Have you seen him cg people? SPOT ON. And then he was playing this diddy that starts with a D(can't remember his name) and he lost on purpose just so he could 4-0 him in losers and crush his spirits like a true man.

Esca

Smash Champion
Ok Best of 3 or 5?

Why would I stop doing that esca? Its funny, sort of like your placings.
Consistent top 3 placings in teams with Pit is funny? Not to mention I had a wifi olimar player as my last partner, whose 2nd tournament it was.

And since I don't enter singles, LOL at your logic.

Esca

Smash Champion
Who **** rides CO18? I can't ever recall seeing it unless he was mentioned alongside other players.
You came in from a random Florida thread to back him up. **** riding. LOL. Don't post again..

Sorry double post. Worth it though. :(

CO18

Smash Hero
Consistent top 3 placings in teams with Pit is funny? Not to mention I had a wifi olimar player as my last partner, whose 2nd tournament it was.

And since I don't enter singles, LOL at your logic.
1. You probably dont do singles since its not profitable for you since you aren't good.
2. Being carried in teams in a bad region at tourneys that very few of the better bad players in the state are at isnt an accomplishment either

Wow man look at those teams below you, top class teams right there

3: Esca + Jon==/+
4: Jerm+Illmatic==+
5: Smoom + xyro==+/
5: denti + zori==+
7: Gamma+Alpha==+
7: FK+Vorgy==+
9: Tesh+bio==+
9: Leaf+panty==+
9: Sync + tro==+
9: p4 + fliphop==+
13: V + battousi==+
13: Louie + Eddie==+

....wait and you use mk in teams rofl makes it worse

CO18

Smash Hero
Who am I teaming with though anyone? and sure Ill just get halberd so he can **** you in dittos again while I bair DMG

edit: or shaky to spike you off the ledge again

Esca

Smash Champion
You probably dont do singles since its not profitable for you since you aren't good.

I actually don't enter singles because I normally make the tournament last an hour or 2 longer than it should. I normally have **** to do on Friday nights (clubs/raves/shows/parties) and since I live a couple hours away from the tournaments I attend, I choose not to enter singles because I have a life. Unlike you, obviously. I play Pit, so I time people out, and people get aggravated so I avoid it if need be.

Being carried in teams in a bad region at tourneys that very few of the better bad players in the state are at isnt an accomplishment either.

Yes, I get carried. I mean, it must always be really coincidental that I pick partners that beat teams such as the ones that I've beaten in the past.

Wow man look at those teams below you, top class teams right there

Jerm and Illmatic AND Vorguen/FK still ALL have more experience than the Olimar I was teaming with. Get off me.

....wait and you use mk in teams rofl makes it worse

The only set I went MK in was against Lee/Razer. You know, Lee Martin? One of the smartest players on the planet, and also playing a mid tier against Snake/MK wouldn't justify anything.
I'm really glad you are here man. Your lack of knowledge/common sense is really making me feel good. I've needed this lately. Come back.

CO18

Smash Hero
I hope you do realize that your post made 0 sense at all.

So you have stuff to do "Friday" nights therefore you are unable to do singles in the tourneys you attend on "saturday" however you still go and do doubles. Correct, I have no life while still being much smarter than you, can pull way more girls than you and is alot better at sports..thats sad looks like you need to spend your free time more wisely

Youre less intelligent then a black dude born in the ghetto LOL kill yourself.

So now that we are dwelling into each other's personal lives. What are you good at esca? Since it definitely isnt this game

Exdeath

Smash Master
You came in from a random Florida thread to back him up. **** riding. LOL. Don't post again..

Sorry double post. Worth it though. :(
Check again. I've never **** ridden CO18 before. :psycho:

Hell, Lebron has flaked off every MM I've asked him for (3+).

CO18

Smash Hero
Dont waste your time with unintelligent texas beings xdeath. Leave that to me because I have no life for I am dead

CO18

Smash Hero
I shall stop. I was done but then he told me to come back and since I am dead I have nothing better to do. payce

Top Bottom