• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 26: Devry University Edition! FULL RESULTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gnes

Smash Master
Who is this guy?

Anyways, Gnes and I have a friendly rivalry so hush puppies kid.

Get that **** outcha mouth <3
They dont know son....Its all good. U dont know how long people actually thought me and CO hated each other.

GET MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CO18

Smash Hero
hey im undefeated vs texas, where are the vids. I want to laugh at people losing to gnes and razer

CO18

Smash Hero
No, Esca won first match I think he almost timed me out or something then I think I literally Jv 3 stocked him next match. Fail

Also that was pools. What a bad post.

What did I get like 4th that tourney? losing to lee cuz he manged to up+b me as time expired and winning by a few %(not texas) sparing dojo
Yes I remember that tourney, knocked razer out of winners and losers fun fun

CO18

Smash Hero
How is it case closed when its false what lol. Umad cuz noone there can beat 7th ranked in florida

Seibrik 6-0ed dojo

Gnes

Smash Master
LOL no florida person has beaten me beside esam in pools. And yes....u did get 2-0ed by esca in pools. Esca came up and hugged me afterwards.

cp?

CO18

Smash Hero
How are you going to tell me what happened in a set I played and if esca told you that hes lying. I ***** him pretty bad 2nd match I doubt he would say that. He seemed pretty cool

And are you forgetting halberd ****** you? Obviously and you cant beat me either dayumm.

Esca prob hugged you cuz he got 1st seed or something cuz Arturrito burrito beat my snake 1st game i believe then I ended up losing to m2k early in winners but still got 4th.

Hey didnt you lose to inui that tourney? GG cp

Gnes

Smash Master
How are you going to tell me what happened in a set I played and if esca told you that hes lying. I ***** him pretty bad 2nd match I doubt he would say that. He seemed pretty cool

And are you forgetting halberd ****** you? Obviously and you cant beat me either dayumm.

Esca prob hugged you cuz he got 1st seed or something cuz Arturrito burrito beat my snake 1st game i believe then I ended up losing to m2k early in winners but still got 4th.

Hey didnt you lose to inui that tourney? GG cp

Ehhh...wasnt that like 2 yrs ago. Meanwhile ive beaten mks better than Red/inui(beaten inui with my secondaries in tourney), and i can 3 stock seibrik, who probably has like a 100-1 record against u. It must suck to go to a national and have a automatic ride to losers. And LMAFO that u think u can beat me when dekar gave u the biz. Too funny.

Move along now.

CO18

Smash Hero
I've already beaten you. Wasnt it like the 2nd and 3rd match 2 stocks? ****. Just wait for dat mm. Pretty sure dekar really got the biz in losers then I also beat ninjalink who is much better than you.

And what do I care about what other mks you're beating since halberd still 2-0ed you.

Me,esam,halberd, wont be surprised if seibrik beats you next time. nick will...shaky will... just like they did in dubz.

Just be happy you havent played florida @ MLG yet

Gnes

Smash Master
LOL we havent played in tourney before. And if ur talking about friendlies, LMAO. Naw u couldnt be. That would be crazy.

Did u really just say nl is better than me.....nothing against nl...but lets see...he got like 25th at mlg...losing to u 2-0 if i remember, which is pretty unacceptable considering u loss to dekar, and then someone who i cant remember. And gnes getting 6th losing to ally twice, pretty acceptable. RIGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT

And idk what to say about the blasphemy below that. Like...thats hilarious. Though i do admit shaky might can win. I mean he can beat seibrik, and is loads better than u, so its possible lol.

CO18

Smash Hero
lol this is funny. Gnes dont punk out of our mm @ apex like at winterfest. How much you gonna give me.
And I guess halberd gave razer the biz as well since obviously only the first set counts. 5th in fl>texas's 2 and 3 ****.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Now Gnes, that you've seen a sneak peek of what im going to do to you @ Apex.

Good luck.

Gnes

Smash Master
Now Gnes, that you've seen a sneak peek of what im going to do to you @ Apex.

Good luck.
LOL all i saw was u being smart and wyatt playing a foo....it was good for a laugh though. It's gonna be fun. Those matches looked like gnes vs dojo before i learned the matchup LMAO. **** **** ****

see u at apex co :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
CO 18 got 2-0ed by a PIT
AIB processed the results. go get yo badges/medals/trophies/women

CO18

Smash Hero
I dont see how its putting me on blast if its simply just false rofl, xyro has resorted to being a lying TO since noone in his sorry state can beat me smh. Not to mention rigging halberds bracket just for him to get 2nd with his first post talking about texas going to destroy him fail

Im also assuming you made the aib tourney page so if you intentionally produced fake results that's pretty sad though I would expect it from texas(if youre even telling the truth about it saying that which youre probably not but I dont care enough to check)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hi! My name is Co18 and because i got 2-0ed by a pit player im gonna go ahead and make fun of Xyro's tournaments. Also, i got to 2-0ed by a pit player.
Im glad you have accepted the truth.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Agreed, stop the spam or I'll stop it for you.

Xyro, you should make a group and invite CO18 so you guys can trash talk all day long ;)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
TX mods suck.

INTERESTING RESULTS THREAD BROS!

EDIT : Wow UTD your hella gay now.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I dont see how its putting me on blast if its simply just false rofl, xyro has resorted to being a lying TO since noone in his sorry state can beat me smh. Not to mention rigging halberds bracket just for him to get 2nd with his first post talking about texas going to destroy him fail

Im also assuming you made the aib tourney page so if you intentionally produced fake results that's pretty sad though I would expect it from texas(if youre even telling the truth about it saying that which youre probably not but I dont care enough to check)
Do you really not remember? Esca 2-0d you then he 2-0d me then me and you split and beat everyone else so in the end we where tied and had to play for 2nd seed which you beat me in the set.

Top Bottom