• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have a love life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
It's a combination of the fact that we don't get to see each other that much and we don't wanna rush into things.

Like aAndy said... I gotta go with the flow. :cool:

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Screw going with the flow. If you barely see each other then don't wait around, make it happen.

The best way to do it is to lie. Tell her something really dramatic, like you're going away for a year and this will be your last weekend together, and that you want to make it really special.

Works every time.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
If I just wanted a quick makeout I would but I actually have feelings for her and don't have a need to rush anything.

Plus with her personality that would be a bad move for me. Trust me.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Yeah but the sex is going to be more awkward and disappointing if you wait and hype it up so you might as well get the awkward part out of the way.

You can tell her the truth after you make a woman out of her. She'll forgive you depending on how well you do.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Yeah but the sex is going to be more awkward and disappointing if you wait and hype it up so you might as well get the awkward part out of the way.

You can tell her the truth after you make a woman out of her. She'll forgive you depending on how well you do.

Best advice ever IMO?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
With this particular girl no that's not gonna work on her.

There's a reason I've been talking to her for about 2 months and she's just now comfortable enough to kiss me. She makes me really happy from a psychological standpoint but from a physical standpoint we aren't quite... "there" yet if you get what I mean.

That's why I'm taking my time before I get into a real relationship with her if it happens. I'm still taking interest in some other girls at the moment in case things don't work out.

It's all about playing the field... But overall I'm happy with the way things are right now.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
You guys need to chill you don't try to get into a girls pants after only 2 months of barely knowing her... smh

I'm gettin there though don't worry. She's a tough cookie but she's worth it. :)

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Thank you LT I swear almost everyone in this thread who has that "have sex with her ASAP" mentality really don't know what a real relationship is.

Peeze

Smash Master
I never said have sex with her asap. I said if you wait too long. It was a caution, not a plan of action. But Whatever.
Good job on the misread, LT.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
you don't try to get into a girls pants after only 2 months of barely knowing her... smh
you don't? :awesome:

Thank you LT I swear almost everyone in this thread who has that "have sex with her ASAP" mentality really don't know what a real relationship is.
But....you were the guy who was saying earlier how you were setting up some sort of Bed Buddy situation with another girl and how u wanted to lose your viginity and all this other macho stuff.

But now you turn around saying all this romantic b.s.

those of us who have been following the thread are just confused by your mixed philosophies is all.

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
IMO people should have sex with each other before having a serious relationship boyfriend/girlfriend.

I'm not saying a guy should sleep with a girl within a few hours of meeting her or a girl should put out on a first date, but I believe people should be physically compatible as well as emotionally.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I never said have sex with her asap. I said if you wait too long. It was a caution, not a plan of action. But Whatever.
Good job on the misread, LT.
I know that, but you and someone else seemed to be prioritizing sex over everything else. An awkward sex experience isn't the end of the world. If the guy wants to try and make something more of the relationship with the girl, it's not unheard of or strange to not be worrying over the eventual sexual act.

I can't really remember the details of TRG's older posts about this girl, though. maybe he was originally more about the bush than he is now. But hey, feelings can change and grow.

edit:

IMO people should have sex with each other before having a serious relationship boyfriend/girlfriend.

I'm not saying a guy should sleep with a girl within a few hours of meeting her or a girl should put out on a first date, but I believe people should be physically compatible as well as emotionally.
This is a little silly as well. You are correct that serious relationships thrive on both physicality and emotional compatibility, but it's not at all a pre-requisite to going steady with someone. I think when it gets to the point where you are both really keen on spending a good chunk of your lives together, sex should be a priority. I would never engage someone without sleeping with them. I would certainly date someone before sleeping with them though.

S l o X

Smash Champion
virgin: loliwannaloseitit'llbesocool.
post-virgin: oh.

seriously, sex isn't the most important thing for a long term relationship. it makes things fun and all that but if you REALLY like her and she REALLY likes the, the sex will be fine / amazing and all the other stuff will matter twice as much.

. . . nobody brought up that but yea.

Peeze

Smash Master
My point is that they're are two extremes.
You can rush it and screw it up, or you can wait too long and let the moment pass.
I don't see where the fault is in that argument.

I personally believe in waiting, but once I waited on asking a girl out and later (when she had a bf), found out she had liked me the whole time that i was too timid to say anything.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
But now you turn around saying all this romantic b.s.

those of us who have been following the thread are just confused by your mixed philosophies is all.
If you actually were following everything I've posted then you'd already know that both her and I decided to cut that fling off. As time went on and the more I get to know her I've started to like her more and more.

A few weeks ago yeah I'll admit I would have done something behind her back without even thinking about it but now at this point I don't even know anymore...

Is there truly anything wrong with that mentality?

EDIT: Yeah what LT said was on the money... My feelings towards this girl have definitely changed for the better.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hey, that's only if you're looking for a fling.

As for losing your virginity, it's kinda like an overhyped thing. My penis has been inside someone. Wow. I am forever changed.

Not really, after you take a shower all the ***** juice will come off and you'll be back to before.

It's nothing earth shattering.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
There's a reason I like teenagers LOL

Although screwing a virgin is only good if you're a top.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
None of that "let's get back together" crap!

In and out like a ninja.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Are you kidding?

AIDS never leaves, it's your devoted partner for life.

Hanamaru

Smash Rookie
break it off. there are plenty of single girls out there. best case scenario is she has no respect for you by being physical without breaking up with her boyfriend first. worst case scenario is she will break up with her boyfriend, then cheat on you and/or cling onto you forever because ~*~she left her ex for youuu~*~

I agree with this statement in that breaking it off is probably best. Relationships like these often tend to leave the "cheatee", well, cheated. What if that was you in the future if you two agreed on a relationship? You might be the other guy for now, but dude, some women are just plain crazy.

At best, the relationship is a few times of "fun", but then if you had a relationship with this girl, you might find problems with communicating what you really feel to each other because of the initial reason you two were together--free "fun" time. Ultimately you two will make your own decisions, but be careful--STIs can be free too.:urg:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i feel that the intention of this thread needs to maybe be restated a bit more concretely.

Having sex in and of itself, does not constitute a love life. Especially when youre implicitly stating that you want nothing to do with a girl outside of the bedroom.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
i feel that the intention of this thread needs to maybe be restated a bit more concretely.

Having sex in and of itself, does not constitute a love life. Especially when youre implicitly stating that you want nothing to do with a girl outside of the bedroom.
Neither does crying about how girls don't talk to you or want to just be your friend but hey we have lots of those posts too!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
well at least in that case, your following the idea of the thread so as to say

'yo, my love life blows, because i keep getting friendzoned' as opposed to talking about how you want to avoid having a love life or relationship at all costs...

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I dunno if you ask me, talking about sex actually implies you have a love, whereas most it's just a lack thereof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom