• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have a love life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
What do you guys REALLY think she would think of me if I took her virginity? We definitely wouldn't just be friends anymore would we?
It amazes me how your brain must work. You've put your **** in her mouth but putting it in her vagina would suddenly change things? It's the same sort of bizarre 'logic' you used to convince yourself that the girl you went to prom with (who you are still interested in) wouldn't mind you having sex with her best friend beacuse you won't be seeing her for another 2 weeks. I may be missing part of the story but the whole thing sounds rather silly to me.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
It amazes me how your brain must work. You've put your **** in her mouth but putting it in her vagina would suddenly change things? It's the same sort of bizarre 'logic' you used to convince yourself that the girl you went to prom with (who you are still interested in) wouldn't mind you having sex with her best friend beacuse you won't be seeing her for another 2 weeks. I may be missing part of the story but the whole thing sounds rather silly to me.
Yeah you're missing a bit and who said I thought the girl wouldn't mind?? She just doesn't know... Simple as that. It was a one time thing we wanted to get out of our systems since we were both going through "dry streaks."

And you're also ignoring the part where I said I don't care if I had sex with her or not. But it would matter a LOT to --->her<--- since she... you know... told me that. Sex in a girl's mind (in MOST cases) means a lot more than guys. Do I understand it? No I don't. Do I respect her opinion? Yes. Simple as that it's not rocket science.

As days go on I'm realizing that the chances for a serious relationship this summer are very, very slim. I'm leaving for Baltimore for a whole 2 months and then going straight to college afterwards. As much as I might like the other girl I realize we're both going to be meeting a TON of new people in these upcoming months and I don't want to deal with long distance relationships and probably never will. She's a smart girl too and I'm pretty sure she realizes it too.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man I come in from a spectacular night of partying to find some dude doesn't want to go all the way.

omg it's my best friend her virginity is srs bzns

First of all: A man's best friend shouldn't be a woman

Second of all: Every woman's virginity is forfeit to you, it's a little thing called conquest.

Third of all: She isn't your best friend because she does sexytime with you, meaning you can never truly be friends in her mind.

:denzel:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
You obviously don't know us I've been stuck in the "friend zone" with her for nearly 2 years up to this point.

Honestly she was just really horny. Girls can get just as bad as guys sometimes. She's satisfied now, and so am I. Everything's back to normal.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Girls don't just catapult you out of friend zone willy nilly.

No I don't know you but I know enough about girls to know that much.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
We did have a history last year if that's what you're confused about. Things didn't work up but we knew we had good chemistry so we stuck together and became really close friends since then.

I guess that's what allowed me to suddenly come in the picture if it makes more sense now.

Oh and about the girls being a best friend thing I agree, but I'll admit that I'm one of the few guys that gets along with girls better a lot more than guys. I'd say about 60% of my friends are girls, and 2 of my 3 best friends are indeed female. I'm the "guy with a lot of girl friends (friend girls?) but isn't gay." I'm sure guys like that are everywhere.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
So basically you didn't start out in friend zone meaning you never will be true friend zone.

I'm gay and I don't really get along with girls at all, not unless they're pretty tomboyish in which case it's just like getting alone with anoher bro.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Lol I seriously don't think I've ever seen or heard of a gay guy that doesn't get along with girls. That concept is definitely new to me.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I dunno, maybe. I thought it was kind of funny and people have said things in here seriously that I thought were worse

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lol I seriously don't think I've ever seen or heard of a gay guy that doesn't get along with girls. That concept is definitely new to me.
I can get along just fine, but I don't particularly enjoy their personal company. Their problems are ********, their emotional issues are often ********, they share pretty much no common interests with me other than men, something they have no clue what they're talking about.

Don't see what's there to prefer as company.

Guess it's because I'm not a complete ***got.

Peeze

Smash Master
Alot of my friends are women.
But they're extremely intellectual women capable of having conversations that don't involve tanning, "dancing with the stars", Justin Beiber, or menstruation.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I don't like intellectuals, they think they're so smart. >:/

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Teran where are you getting all this female knowledge from?
You must teach me your ways

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I can get along just fine, but I don't particularly enjoy their personal company. Their problems are ********, their emotional issues are often ********, they share pretty much no common interests with me other than men, something they have no clue what they're talking about.

Don't see what's there to prefer as company.

Guess it's because I'm not a complete ***got.
Exactly what I was going to say.

Word. For. Word.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Man the call out.
It was more of me asking what you were basing your advice on, ha

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Irl experiences and trying to be somewhat honest about what they really show.

I mean both sides really overomplicate everything to do with love and sexuality. There really isn't THAT much to it at the base level. Sure there can be some complexities, but we're animals and a lot of our actions can just be broken down into base form before applying human traits to them.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Hmm I see. Thanks ♥
Either way this thread is hilarious to lurk, I hope it lives forever.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Yeah I was about to say it seems to be mostly unsure questions and wanting of sex haha
and advice on how to acquire sex.
Also uh random bouts of gay discussion
Then again the word love is very fluid and person dependent.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Then again the word love is very fluid and person dependent.
To a degree, but I don't think it should be applied as a synonym with sex.

i feel that the intention of this thread needs to maybe be restated a bit more concretely.

Having sex in and of itself, does not constitute a love life. Especially when youre implicitly stating that you want nothing to do with a girl outside of the bedroom.
This was posted a few days ago but it pretty much hits the nail on the head.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Again person dependent, granted I see completely what you are talking about but the average male on this site seems uninterested in the other parts of a relationship which is understandable I guess, I have no idea.
The thread is what people make of it and really you could ignore that part of it and post what you want no one is going to stop you.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Cuz love life discussion sans sex is very touchy feely. Theres nothing concrete to discuss if we're talkng about emotions, and tbh its kind of boring hearing about people's actual love interest.

Like people in happy stable relationships, what are they going to say "yea me gf went to dinner tonight and cuddled and talked, it was fun" no one else cares to hear that.

Sex is something everyone can relate to on a physical level and stories can be somewhat interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom