• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have a love life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Fair

Smash Rookie
Either that, or you and a friend enjoy fooling around.
For talking about sex?

I find sexually obsessed people to be annoying. My personal policy is that it isn't acceptable to talk about it in public or in polite company.

Oh and no love life here, and I'm not looking for one. Yay, for self-confidence.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
My personal policy is that it isn't acceptable to talk about it in public or in polite company.
I think this is one of the reasons why society fails.

RATED

Smash Lord
For talking about sex?

I find sexually obsessed people to be annoying. My personal policy is that it isn't acceptable to talk about it in public or in polite company.

Oh and no love life here, and I'm not looking for one. Yay, for self-confidence.
You know, wanting a partner =/= lack of self-confidence.

NNID
Budget_Player
For talking about sex?

My personal policy is that it isn't acceptable to talk about it in public or in polite company.
Oh and no love life here
:awesome:

AAANYWAYS. So today I finally hooked up with this chick I've been wanting to mess around with for a few weeks (we have a history together, we're only in the same country for a few times in a year, etc.), and we got pretty far and then I had to stop because she broke out in tears. She told me the other day that she just got over an abusive relationship with an ex, but I didn't know it was this harsh... Especially because it was like, a month ago, and they had only been together for 3 months. We had to stop there (I shaved my crotch for the occasion at her request :glare: Not happy about it) and I spent the rest of the hour building her up, getting her to stop crying... And yes, I know she's not just making that **** up, in case anyone wants to imply anything; I have some background knowledge about this.

But anyways... Anyone know of a good trick to help her deal with this, preferably before next friday when I leave? Both for her sake and for the sake of my aching blue nads. :c

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Holy **** my best friend (who I had a huuuge crush on last year) wants to go skinny dipping with just me and her tonight! :o

But my dad won't let me out late on a school night! Contemplating over whether I should sneak out or not...

Why have I been getting so lucky with girls these past 2 months??

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I'm seriously leaning towards it. This girl is hot, just recently broke up with her boyfriend, and wants "sexual attention" that I would more than GLADLY give to her.

**** it I'm going for it I've been waiting on her to come around for like half a year.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
^ No I still like her. We're still single though and I won't see her for another 2 weeks.

This is just a matter of getting rid of some sexual tension. Just a one time thing.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
We both know and she's one of my best friends as well.

Win win situation. I'll let you guys know what happens... hopefully nothing goes wrong.

NNID
Budget_Player
:awesome:

AAANYWAYS. So today I finally hooked up with this chick I've been wanting to mess around with for a few weeks (we have a history together, we're only in the same country for a few times in a year, etc.), and we got pretty far and then I had to stop because she broke out in tears. She told me the other day that she just got over an abusive relationship with an ex, but I didn't know it was this harsh... Especially because it was like, a month ago, and they had only been together for 3 months. We had to stop there (I shaved my crotch for the occasion at her request :glare: Not happy about it) and I spent the rest of the hour building her up, getting her to stop crying... And yes, I know she's not just making that **** up, in case anyone wants to imply anything; I have some background knowledge about this.

But anyways... Anyone know of a good trick to help her deal with this, preferably before next friday when I leave? Both for her sake and for the sake of my aching blue nads. :c

Anyone have any advice for me? :(

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Common Peeze we gotta be a little more serious than that. Sounds like she got pretty ****** over in the head after her past relationship.

If I were you BPC I'd just try to get alone with her one night and just sweet talk to her as long as necessary. You know the usual "you deserve so much better than him" and "I want to be with you" etc. This could actually work towards your advantage if you're sweet enough to her you could really make a huge romantic spark if you use the right words. You obviously know her a lot more than I do so you know what to say. MAKE SURE YOU GET THE EMOTION OUT OF HER FIRST AND LET HER CRY BEFORE YOU GUYS ENGAGE IN ANYTHING. But after she stops crying, just look into her eyes and BOOM you should be in there cause it sounds like she's obviously feelin you.

tl;dr- Get alone with her, listen and be super sweet to her (let her emotions spill out first), then go for the kill. You got this romeo.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Being a girl's emotional pillow = friend zone

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
If you say so, but pandering to a girl's emotional needs is for betas, and it will kill your swag in the long run.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Well if he wants any chance with her without the same scenario happening again then he needs her to be as comfortable with him as possible.

Other than talking I don't see what else he could do...

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I can think of a few things... :troll:

Honestly talking is risky only because if you're going into the emotional minefield of a girl's life, you could screw up and cause a torrent of baww or rage that could end your chances for a good while.

Talking is cool, but I would personally try not to delve into the whole emotional stuff and just try to keep it chill. That can score just as much comfort, and yay she won't be all teary eyed and not up for the lay.

Crying girl sex is no fun, although I guess a rapist would disagree but that's a different matter.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
BPC will figure something out I'm sure of it.

I'm so damn anxious right now you guys have no idea. I haven't had some serious action in a long *** time and I've wanted to hook up with my best friend for sooooooooooo long now.

Right now it's just a matter of her figuring out a way to sneak out of her house. This HAS to happen tonight or expect me to be grouchy for weeks in this thread. :mad:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Not gonna lie. I will lol so hard if you come back to the thread with blue balls.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
trg you seriously are not allowed back in this thread unless it is to tell us that your penis was inside some part of a human female

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
LOL we aren't going that far honestly I just plan on sticking with fingering/oral as well as HOPEFULLY get something good in return.

If she can get out of her house tonight after her parents are asleep it's gonna happen. And you can bet I'm excited as ****.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
LOLOLololololol all of you guys are wrong... It didn't happen last night.

IT JUST HAPPENED TONIGHT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Details later I gotta look up some NBA stuff and wanna hop on Xbox. :)

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Uh yeah, don't get too carried away with these "details". Remember, this isn't a sex blog.
LOL I'm not that open with my stories so no worries. :p

Honestly it was the easiest hookup I've had in my life so far. On Thursday night I had everything set up to sneak out of my parent's house as easy as possible to pick her up. Well super long story short I got as far as driving to her house in the front yard just to find out that she had no way of getting out of her house without waking up her cousin who was sleeping on the couch which is in very near proximity of the front door. -.-

So I had no choice but to turn around and go back home and YES I was very ticked off (hence the reason I never posted anything yesterday until 11'ish). So that Friday at school we talked about it and she said she would "make it up to me." So at around 7 p.m. while I was just chilling on my Xbox, she called me saying she wanted to go "night swimming." So quite naturally I changed into my swim stuff asap. I hopped in my car, picked her up, and we were sooo lucky! We were able to find a completely empty, dark, pool. Only bad part was we had to hop over a fence which was a lot harder than I thought it would be. You know the pointed tips at the top of certain pool fences? Yeah well the first time I hopped over the fence I ended up impaling my swim shorts! I now have a huge hole in them. :(

After we both made it in the rest was just tooooo easy. Lets just say she was the aggressor. We got in, swam for a few minutes, and it was cold so she wanted to "get close." I came up behind her and held her for a while while walking around the deep end. Then once I was able to get to a corner she spun around grabbed my face and gave me one of the best kisses I've ever had. I honestly had no idea that my own best friend was THIS good of a kisser lol. After that one thing quickly led to another so you guys can just use your imaginations from there haha (oral sex). But no we did not have intercourse we had already agreed beforehand that we couldn't do that to each other since we're both still virgins.

I still can't believe how lucky I've gotten in these past couple of months. Before March I hadn't done anything with a girl since early October. And now since March I nearly hooked up with (and sexted) one of my good friends from church WHILE she had a boyfriend, have been talking to (and went to prom with) one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met, and had oral sex with my sexually frustrated best friend whom I had a crush on nearly all last nearly all last year. My love life is on fire right now!

Sorry for being gloat'y but I can't tell anyone at school what happened last night so I have to brag somewhere. :laugh:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
not to sound presumptuous but if shes already your best friend, and you both enjoy being intimate with each other... you might as well get married cus thats like the best thing you could ever want, right? at least thats how i see it.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Yeah, you couldn't have sex because you were both virgins? Uhhh...

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I'm not taking my best friend's virginity cause even though losing my virginity might not be that important to me, it's very important to a LOT of girls and all of us know that girls are waaaaay more affected by sex, psychologically, than guys are. She's my best friend first and I respect her wishes.

What do you guys REALLY think she would think of me if I took her virginity? We definitely wouldn't just be friends anymore would we? As a result our friendship would be in jeopardy after that. You guys are thinking with your second heads too much.

EDIT: But I WILL add that if she wanted to lose it with me then yes I would have done it in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom