• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have a love life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
There was a slightly chubby guy I know, about Seth Rogen weight, but he was ****ing funny, so therefore he was hot.

Seriously, if you're about average looking but really funny I'll probably find you attractive.

:phone:

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
If you're going to lie about why you don't find fat people attrative then come up with a better excuse than 'they cannot be an active person or they wouldn't be fat' beacuse as Teran already pointed out: weight doesn't equate to how active someone is and this is a very long sentence.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
theres a difference between fat and bulky, and after going to the gym for a while I can spot it in an instant. girls who powerlift are actually pretty ****ing hot even if theyre "big". if a skinny/average person is lazy I find that unattractive but it's harder to judge on appearance. girls who look *fit* are immediately more attractive to me. regardless of their skin color.
Are you saying all unfit people are unattractive? You are a horrible person!

Imagine starting up a business and turning down all the people who weren't fit. You are a monster.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Are you saying all unfit people are unattractive? You are a horrible person!

Imagine starting up a business and turning down all the people who weren't fit. You are a monster.
heh. heheh. hahha. ahahhaaha. *deep breath* AHAHAH HAAH AHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA, AAH H AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH

*wipes away tears* oh god, you actually posted that. oh man.

ok.

it's logical, legal, ethical, rational, reasonable, and any other word you can think of to say "its okay", to deny a position to somebody who is physically incapable of performing the job. thats why a lot of companies, even for office jobs, have requirements along the lines of "you must be able to lift ___ pounds regularly". it's even more important for jobs that require a lot of physical ability (to complete the analogy: a relationship with me is very physical ;) ). it says it right on the applications. you must be racist AND unemployed.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
it's logical, legal, ethical, rational, reasonable, and any other word you can think of to say "its okay", to deny a position to somebody who is physically incapable of performing the job. thats why a lot of companies, even for office jobs, have requirements along the lines of "you must be able to lift ___ pounds regularly". it's even more important for jobs that require a lot of physical ability (to complete the analogy: a relationship with me is very physical ;) ). it says it right on the applications. you must be racist AND unemployed.
But a lot of fat people are more than physically capable of performing a lot of jobs.

So you're calling LT racist and making jibes like he must be unenployed. Did you drop a dumbell on your head or something at the gym?

Also you called that woman's large biceps gross. So you're 100% guilty of judging by aesthetics, because that woman is more athletic than whatever one you pointed out. Totally up your lifestyle alley

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Unfit people can work too. I have two obese co-workers. I also work with a lot of girls who can't lift anything more than 10 pounds. I wasn't really trying to make any kind of point with that last post, I was just making fun of that one post 18 made earlier because it was hilarious. I am pretty satisfied with the response I got.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
also the lifestyle of a fat person is incompatible with mine, but keep projecting.
I'm wondering if you're simply unaware of the role genetics plays in weight, or if your trolling on purpose....

lifestyle is only one facet of weight. Saying "a fat person won't have a compatible lifestyle blah blah" on the presumption that they are only out of shape by choice, is just dumb/ignorant/trolling

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well cool if that's the case I can give him a heavy dose of infractions.

Seems weak though, the whole i was trolling thing but what do I know.

Grandeza

Smash Master
*Makes ridiculous argument.
*People point out flawed logic
* Oh no! They're using logic and I'm being pushed into a corner!

I was trolling guise!

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Actually it was me saying I wasn't attracted to black men lol.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Fly to philly and punch him.
No, he is bigger than me and knows martial arts.

Plus he has good reasons.

I was really upset at 1st but I thought about it long and hard, it's better off for the both of us until we both sort our lives out.

This is not the end however......

camerino1

Smash Lord
Long and hard things aren't always fun. They can hurt you in irrepairable ways.... On a more serious note. I think I like someone, but it's one of those 1 in a million things.

camerino1

Smash Lord
TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (anyway...) (I'm trading in young Sean Connery for Roy, he is the most attractive male in my mind, his red hair and long sword.... mmmmm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom