• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have a love life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staz

Smash Lord
have a love life? trouble with girls? that special someone? someone you want to marry? post anything you want that has to do with any of these topics.

I had a girlfriend for two years and man she was the best! but we broke up because I didn't feel how I use to. how are things for you guys?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm not allowed to be in love with anyone I can be with.

On a plus note, I'm pretty adept at getting cheap thrills.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Probably for the better.

Marth307

Smash Journeyman
I like this girl...and she likes me ...we have ****ed....and she had a boyfriend already
WHAT DO I DOOOOO?

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Love is for people who can be happy with one person, ie not me.
Ive had things happen and had fun, but Im not ready to settle for one person for prolonged periods of time yet. It sounds bad, but im only in high school so...

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Haha, love is so skewed in my life, so void. It's all about drinking, partying, and screweing eachother...

>_< ****

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I like this girl...and she likes me ...we have ****ed....and she had a boyfriend already
WHAT DO I DOOOOO?
break it off. there are plenty of single girls out there. best case scenario is she has no respect for you by being physical without breaking up with her boyfriend first. worst case scenario is she will break up with her boyfriend, then cheat on you and/or cling onto you forever because ~*~she left her ex for youuu~*~

Haha, love is so skewed in my life, so void. It's all about drinking, partying, and screweing eachother...

>_< ****
sounds about right for a child

rhan

Smash Hero
I've been with my girlfriend for 7 and a half months now.

And I plan on marrying her after I get out of boot camp. :)

rhan

Smash Hero
Believe it or not I do actually own an Ocarina. And she knows how to play more songs on it then I do. lmaooooo

Marth307

Smash Journeyman
break it off. there are plenty of single girls out there. best case scenario is she has no respect for you by being physical without breaking up with her boyfriend first. worst case scenario is she will break up with her boyfriend, then cheat on you and/or cling onto you forever because ~*~she left her ex for youuu~*~
She's already clingy...i see her more than her bf lol this is of course without his knowledge...she is dating a high school drop out who cant keep a job or a place to live so shes pretty fed up with him

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Wow you're so cool and different.
K Snubs, maybe I didnt word it properly enough my apologies, I meant: **** >_<, it sucks that love is all about that stuff in my post above, and that my love life sucks ***.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Well, I'm completely smitten with one SWF user called TigerWoods.

We chat via skype most every day.

He got a cam too recently so massive profit there.

Hopefully he will be visiting me this June.

Online relationships are hard man, but I firmly believe it will all be worth it.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
She's already clingy...i see her more than her bf lol this is of course without his knowledge...she is dating a high school drop out who cant keep a job or a place to live so shes pretty fed up with him
I take it back, best case scenario is you'll learn a very valuable lesson about crazy girls and how to identify red flags. Good luck my friend.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I decided to give up on pursuing my love interest. She can't make up her mind and I have too many other concerns I have to deal with right now.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Thank goodness this thread is around I really need to ease some of this pressure off of me and talking about your problems is always good mental therapy. :)

As of last night I have put myself into a really really sticky situation that I've never been before.

Long story short I've been good friends with this girl for about a year now (we're both 18) and we've always been flirty with each other. Nothing major just harmless teasing and such that a lot of people do. I've always been physically attracted to her but I NEVER thought for a second that we would end up being where we are now.

Well just last night she had a little hot tub party with about 8 people there. Me and her were REALLY hitting it off and being a lot more flirty than normal, especially when we started giving each other massages. I can't even explain how but she was really giving me those "fuzzy feelings" that you only get for people you really like and I haven't had that feeling in a looong time. Plus I've never had that feeling with her at all up until that point. I was also getting positive signals that she was feeling the exact way I was.

I wanted to see where this would lead so I stayed behind after everyone else left. It was just me and her in her basement and we talked for about half and hour about nothing really while we were on opposite sides of the couch. But the whole time she was still in her bikini so I'm sure all you guys out there know what was running through my head. I wanted her more than any girl I had ever met... But with one of my best friends? Where did these feelings suddenly come from?? My mom called and told me to come home and I knew immediately it was the moment of truth. We gave each other a big hug and then stared into each others eyes. I knew what was coming and I wanted to kiss her SOOOO BADLY but I turned away right as she started to lean in and I rushed back to my car.

Most of you are probably thinking "Dude why didn't you just kiss her??" Trust me I would have in a heartbeat but there is a major issue with this; she has been in a long distance relationship with this one guy in college for over 3 years now. That's not even the worst part... I'm currently talking to (as well as going to prom with) one of her best friends.

After I got home I texted her immediately and asked her if she was feeling everything I was. She was and after that response I know that if we gave in last night it most likely would have led to some form of sex. We talked about it for about an hour and we pretty much agreed that we would just "let it happen" if the situation ever arose again. We also promised each other that this would STRICTLY stay between us only, and we also wanna "hang out" next weekend. We both feel really guilty about our feelings but there's a LOT of sexual tension between us right now. Are we really doing the right thing?

I've always been against cheating and I think it's wrong but I can't even explain the feeling of knowing that there is someone out there that shares your passion and also has really good chemistry with you... Plus I'm not even dating the girl I'm talking to so it's not like we're married. The feelings incredible I'd compare it to one of those perfect teenage romances that you always read in books or see in movies. I don't wanna pass this opportunity up but at the same time that doesn't help the fact that I'd feel really, really bad for the girl I'm talking to since I'm getting intimate with one of her BEST FRIENDS...

IDK what to do at all and I have nobody I can talk to about this since the consequences of anyone finding out are waaay too high... :urg: Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Marth307

Smash Journeyman
See if she'll just do stuff with you and keep it secret from EVERYONE.if you ask her this make sure she tells NO ONE.even best friends will rat you out(Or at least my girls did).as long as you keep your relationship between you two you should be in good shape ;)
-Edit-
If your really against cheating and just hate it...then you'll just have to wait for her to be available,and in this case that doesn't seem like it will be anytime soon

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
See if she'll just do stuff with you and keep it secret from EVERYONE.if you ask her this make sure she tells NO ONE.even best friends will rat you out(Or at least my girls did).as long as you keep your relationship between you two you should be in good shape ;)
-Edit-
If your really against cheating and just hate it...then you'll just have to wait for her to be available,and in this case that doesn't seem like it will be anytime soon
I forgot to mention that we promised to keep everything strictly between us.

And I am against cheating but man... I already know I would give in if the situation comes up again. It's sooooo tempting dude. lol

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I forgot to mention that we promised to keep everything strictly between us.
And yet, here you are posting about it on the internet.

I was 'that guy' once. Once you 'give in' and get rid of that 'LOT of sexual tension' you might not be so eager to deal with the drama of being the third wheel, and will probably end up ruining several friendships.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
And yet, here you are posting about it on the internet.
I'm pretty sure sharing the story on a Smash website isn't exactly what I'd call a "risk"...

I was 'that guy' once. Once you 'give in' and get rid of that 'LOT of sexual tension' you might not be so eager to deal with the drama of being the third wheel, and will probably end up ruining several friendships.
I'm already talking to a nice girl that I'm mostly satisfied with so there's no reason at all I'd suddenly become jealous of her and her boyfriend. Never have been and most likely never will be. I'm completely fine with being a third wheel.

Jane

Smash Hero
god DAMN, trg. you ****ed up.

**** could have gone down and you knew it the whole time, but you didnt act on it. you should have.

Jane

Smash Hero
well i'm not trying to comfort you, i'm trying to help you. sometimes the truth hurts, but the important thing is to learn from your past mistakes. thats how you grow.

next time, pay no mind to "cheating." the only time cheating is relevant is when the girls boyfriend is YOUR friend.

its a dog eat dog world. worry about yourself first and other guys you dont even know later. (in love and sexuality, not life in general of course)

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
What happened to people loving the thrills of infidelity?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Well judging from the comments it sounds like everyone (minus 18spikes?) says I should just "go for it" next time.

I'm still technically single, and still in the "experimenting age" so I might as well just enjoy moments like this before I'm in a serious relationship...

I'll remember this for next time. Preciate the input guys!

Sim

Smash Apprentice
You have a John. Your mom called you and ordered you home.

Next time, have your tech skills ready and combo it out. No Johns. Take good decisions, don't forget to punish hard, and as soon as you see an opening, make sure to go in.

I'm looking forward to this match.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
You have a John. Your mom called you and ordered you home.

Next time, have your tech skills ready and combo it out. No Johns. Take good decisions, don't forget to punish hard, and as soon as you see an opening, make sure to go in.

I'm looking forward to this match.
I only have one thing to say to you sir...

Seriously though this post is hilarious and made my day. lol

rhan

Smash Hero
Being a guy that lives an hour away from his girlfriend/fiance and only sees her twice a month. I could relate to that chick's boy friend.

I'd beat your *** if I ever find you.

Just sayain.

But yeah if she's flirting with you she's either really horny and/or was already thinking about leaving her guy friend anyway.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Just if you do go for it, don't get found out by the other guy. Or have her break it off with that guy. If she doesn't then high chances she's just playing the field and trying to get as much out of it as possible. Either using you both for your money/body or one for the money and one for the body.

SO yeah. Some females can be just as grimy as most guys. Just find out if she'd be willing to break it off with that guy first. Otherwise you're just gonna get played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom