• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have a love life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
No love life for me, just found out two days ago that my gf was cheating. She claims it as a misunderstanding, but ehhh.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
SO yeah. Some females can be just as grimy as most guys. Just find out if she'd be willing to break it off with that guy first. Otherwise you're just gonna get played.
She's also a good friend of mine so I know her well enough to know she just really wants some "attention" since she hardly gets to see her boyfriend at all. Plus I know for a fact that they're going through some rough times.

Win-win situation for both parties... As long as we don't get caught of course.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Most of you are probably thinking "Dude why didn't you just kiss her??" Trust me I would have in a heartbeat but there is a major issue with this; she has been in a long distance relationship with this one guy in college for over 3 years now. That's not even the worst part... I'm currently talking to (as well as going to prom with) one of her best friends.
Sooo uhhh remember when I was saying she had a boyfriend? ...She just told him that they should take a "break" from each other for a while and he agreed. o.0

Holy crap she really wants my ****. This is really overwhelming.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I still can't believe it... I'm about to go lay down and just think for a while. Everything is happening so fast.

My mind is blown.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I guess now you should ask yourself, "Does she want ME or just my ****?" The answer should give you a big hint as to what your relationship will be like.

As for me, I don't have much of a love life. I could have had several "adventures" this year, but I never really took a risk and went with it. Besides, I'd rather be a good, long-lasting friend than a quick bf who gets forgotten in a month.

Is it bad that I enjoy a good personality more than the sexual aspects of a relationship?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Is it bad that I enjoy a good personality more than the sexual aspects of a relationship?
Not at all. Last year I finally got the courage to talk to this girl I really liked. Long story short things didn't work out, but I really liked her personality; she was always fun to be around. So I decided to remain friends with her.

She's now the best (and closest) friend I've ever had.

Friendships will always be more important than sexual relationships.

Marth307

Smash Journeyman
Girls love that...espicially girls that have been with a lot of guys,If you just dump somme romance on them un-like any guy shes been with she will be drooling over you xD in my experiances if you have sex first THEN declare your love for her/tell her how you feel they just attach themselves to you...so like after you just **** the **** outta this girl just cuddle with her and tell her how amazing she is and shes all yours ;)

-Edit-
Getting TOO romantic before any physical interaction (kissing etc...) could result in being put in the friend zone

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
But the whole time she was still in her bikini so I'm sure all you guys out there know what was running through my head.
The first thing that flashed through your gulliver was that you'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out... real savage.

RATED

Smash Lord
Mine is meh. There's this girl that everything points we could like each other, I notice interest coming from her and we talk all the time and stuff but the thing is even if I feel "this thing" with her is just that we are toooo Different in terms of activities, beliefs and those stuff. She's a person with morals and values which I like a lot in a woman but I know that a person with such values won't be happy with the kind of person I am, I can be cruel at sometimes and blunt, I can't just stop saying whatever I think at people(either is right or wrong).

I still talk to her a lot but I really don't know, I have still doubts but I don't want it to be "too late" so IDK I want to do something about it but idk.

Sim

Smash Apprentice
TRG - Good Luck! It seems the match-up is in your favor this time. ;)

RATED - I guess you'll only know for sure if you decide to take it a step further. Until then, you'll probably stay lost somewhere in the neutral area, unsure, until your last chance fades away and you start thinking it could have been worth a shot. She won't make the approach though. This is the guy's job!

rhan

Smash Hero
Sooo uhhh remember when I was saying she had a boyfriend? ...She just told him that they should take a "break" from each other for a while and he agreed. o.0

Good ****. lmaooo Though this could be all some crazy *** scheme.

Love at first sight ftw.
I say it's just hormones but we'll see what happens.

RATED

Smash Lord
TRG - Good Luck! It seems the match-up is in your favor this time. ;)

RATED - I guess you'll only know for sure if you decide to take it a step further. Until then, you'll probably stay lost somewhere in the neutral area, unsure, until your last chance fades away and you start thinking it could have been worth a shot. She won't make the approach though. This is the guy's job!
thanks, after I posted I started to think about it and it reminded me that it would be better to say " I tried and I didnt work" than " I never tried, I have no idea what would have happened"

I'mma try to take a step further tomorrow. or today ( monday)

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I can't believe the most eventful 24 hours of my love life (as they happened) are now recorded in this thread... Like a diary or something. lol

1. Me and good friend don't know how we feel about each other
2. Find out we have feelings for each other and nearly give in despite the fact that she has a bf
3. We don't know what to do and feel guilty about the thought of cheating
4. So she decides to take a break from her bf and break up for a while
5. Now we're pretty much scheming to see each other ASAP

All within the span of a day... What a weekend :laugh:

I appreciate all of the support though. I'll definitely keep you guys updated with anything major happening. I have a feeling this story isn't over yet. ;)

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Thank goodness this thread is around I really need to ease some of this pressure off of me and talking about your problems is always good mental therapy. :)

As of last night I have put myself into a really really sticky situation that I've never been before.

Long story short I've been good friends with this girl for about a year now (we're both 18) and we've always been flirty with each other. Nothing major just harmless teasing and such that a lot of people do. I've always been physically attracted to her but I NEVER thought for a second that we would end up being where we are now.

Well just last night she had a little hot tub party with about 8 people there. Me and her were REALLY hitting it off and being a lot more flirty than normal, especially when we started giving each other massages. I can't even explain how but she was really giving me those "fuzzy feelings" that you only get for people you really like and I haven't had that feeling in a looong time. Plus I've never had that feeling with her at all up until that point. I was also getting positive signals that she was feeling the exact way I was.

I wanted to see where this would lead so I stayed behind after everyone else left. It was just me and her in her basement and we talked for about half and hour about nothing really while we were on opposite sides of the couch. But the whole time she was still in her bikini so I'm sure all you guys out there know what was running through my head. I wanted her more than any girl I had ever met... But with one of my best friends? Where did these feelings suddenly come from?? My mom called and told me to come home and I knew immediately it was the moment of truth. We gave each other a big hug and then stared into each others eyes. I knew what was coming and I wanted to kiss her SOOOO BADLY but I turned away right as she started to lean in and I rushed back to my car.

Most of you are probably thinking "Dude why didn't you just kiss her??" Trust me I would have in a heartbeat but there is a major issue with this; she has been in a long distance relationship with this one guy in college for over 3 years now. That's not even the worst part... I'm currently talking to (as well as going to prom with) one of her best friends.

After I got home I texted her immediately and asked her if she was feeling everything I was. She was and after that response I know that if we gave in last night it most likely would have led to some form of sex. We talked about it for about an hour and we pretty much agreed that we would just "let it happen" if the situation ever arose again. We also promised each other that this would STRICTLY stay between us only, and we also wanna "hang out" next weekend. We both feel really guilty about our feelings but there's a LOT of sexual tension between us right now. Are we really doing the right thing?

I've always been against cheating and I think it's wrong but I can't even explain the feeling of knowing that there is someone out there that shares your passion and also has really good chemistry with you... Plus I'm not even dating the girl I'm talking to so it's not like we're married. The feelings incredible I'd compare it to one of those perfect teenage romances that you always read in books or see in movies. I don't wanna pass this opportunity up but at the same time that doesn't help the fact that I'd feel really, really bad for the girl I'm talking to since I'm getting intimate with one of her BEST FRIENDS...

IDK what to do at all and I have nobody I can talk to about this since the consequences of anyone finding out are waaay too high... :urg: Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
OMG WTF! I thought we agreed we wouldn't tell anyone about it and here you are telling the entire freaking world! I can't trust you anymore, stay away from me and out of my life.

Jerk.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
OMG WTF! I thought we agreed we wouldn't tell anyone about it and here you are telling the entire freaking world! I can't trust you anymore, stay away from me and out of my life.

Jerk.
YANNA?!?! You're on Smashboards?? AND you've been a member even longer than I have?? AND you're a BRoomer?!?!

That's pretty hot. Lets hook up. :awesome:

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I was let into the Broom after a hot tub party with EE.

Staz

Smash Lord
Mine is meh. There's this girl that everything points we could like each other, I notice interest coming from her and we talk all the time and stuff but the thing is even if I feel "this thing" with her is just that we are toooo Different in terms of activities, beliefs and those stuff. She's a person with morals and values which I like a lot in a woman but I know that a person with such values won't be happy with the kind of person I am, I can be cruel at sometimes and blunt, I can't just stop saying whatever I think at people(either is right or wrong).

I still talk to her a lot but I really don't know, I have still doubts but I don't want it to be "too late" so IDK I want to do something about it but idk.
yeah I know exactly how that goes. for me it's just hard to let that just slip away, I mean the things in common and the other interests that we have alike. but you never man just talk to her about it, if you guys like eachother then you guys will understand eachother and make the best out of it together ;) good luck :D
Good ****. lmaooo Though this could be all some crazy *** scheme.

I say it's just hormones but we'll see what happens.
LOL^^ it's usually the eyes that put me into kirby's dream land.
This is an awesome thread thanks for making Staz!! :D
haha yeah anytime! it was my pleasure :D

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'd beat your *** if I ever find you.
You know I never did understand this. Why beat up the guy who has no real obligations towards you?

At least if you pounded your girl senseless for cheating it follows a trail of logic :x

rhan

Smash Hero
Male dominance syndrome.

Honestly I don't have the will to hurt anyone for anything unless it's something truely unforgivable. But I will sink into a deep depression.

But most dead beat guys are douchebags so expect him to swing if he finds ish out.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah I know, I just always found it weird that they didn't smack their ***** up. Lol reference.

RATED

Smash Lord
yeah I know exactly how that goes. for me it's just hard to let that just slip away, I mean the things in common and the other interests that we have alike. but you never man just talk to her about it, if you guys like eachother then you guys will understand eachother and make the best out of it together ;) good luck :D
actually I Man up in those stuff is just that even I am having feelings on her, we don't have a lot of things in common.

Marth307

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe the most eventful 24 hours of my love life (as they happened) are now recorded in this thread... Like a diary or something. lol

1. Me and good friend don't know how we feel about each other
2. Find out we have feelings for each other and nearly give in despite the fact that she has a bf
3. We don't know what to do and feel guilty about the thought of cheating
4. So she decides to take a break from her bf and break up for a while
5. Now we're pretty much scheming to see each other ASAP

All within the span of a day... What a weekend :laugh:

I appreciate all of the support though. I'll definitely keep you guys updated with anything major happening. I have a feeling this story isn't over yet. ;)
If you wouldn't mind sharing more you could make a thread to tell us the whole story XD like how you two met etc....
I met my current Special friend rather oddly....I was sitting in the hallway in school just playing dire dire docks on my guitar and here comes this hot blonde girl asking for my phone number!I litterallly almost **** myself,because she was just so foreward about it lmao
later that night after we had texted all day she come over to my house and we had an affair THAT night,the very same day i had met her she was cheating o her bf with me!I fouund out she had been stalking me at school looking for a good chance to ask me for my phone number....this was all about a month ago and now shes gotteen really clingy and affectionate which i wouldn't mind but im afraid someone will see us and tell her boyfriend(who dropped out earlier this year) soooo what should i do? :rolleyes:

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
If you wouldn't mind sharing more you could make a thread to tell us the whole story XD like how you two met etc....
I met my current Special friend rather oddly....I was sitting in the hallway in school just playing dire dire docks on my guitar and here comes this hot blonde girl asking for my phone number!I litterallly almost **** myself,because she was just so foreward about it lmao
later that night after we had texted all day she come over to my house and we had an affair THAT night,the very same day i had met her she was cheating o her bf with me!I fouund out she had been stalking me at school looking for a good chance to ask me for my phone number....this was all about a month ago and now shes gotteen really clingy and affectionate which i wouldn't mind but im afraid someone will see us and tell her boyfriend(who dropped out earlier this year) soooo what should i do? :rolleyes:
I wish all girls were like this

instead, it's me who stalks them through hotel hallways and then asks for their number in the elevator with no tact at all

Marth307

Smash Journeyman
Who needs tact when you look good :awesome: just be like,"Hey baby you wanna get dirty and have the **** ****d outta you tonight?" this leaves them so speechless it creates a moment in thier brain were they dont think (like a loophole of sorts)and thus there response(which is usually something like HELL YA!)backs up this theory rofl

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I'm down visiting my cousin at uni, he managed to get me a room, but the other night I was lying in bed and at about 2 in the morning I heard a knock on the door. I ignored it, so they knocked again and called my name asking if it was my room. I said yeah and the girl said my cousin had sent her to say goodnight, so I went "uk ok goodnight", to which she said "well aren't you going to open the door then?"

I hesitantly got out of bed and opened the door to be greated by a girl, who I'd briefly chatted to earlier in the night, standing outside my room wearing just a bra and a skirt and holding a toy plastic gun, which she playfully shot me with then held seductively with a smile waiting for me to invite her in. I just stood there for a few seconds not knowing how to react, I think she said something like "well?" so I made up my excuses to gently get rid of her. My cousin appeared soon after she left, annoyed at the fact that I got rid of her rather than bedding her, to which I told him that I'll worry about that sort of stuff and he shouldn't try to get me laid or in a relationship with a girl.

So the moral of the story is: I'm in a super awkward position and need to stop being a wuss and just tell my cuz I'm not intersted in girls, otherwise I'll never have a lovelife.

Staz

Smash Lord
I can tell the whole story of me and my ex and go into details but it will take forever to type but I'm thinking I will post it today. I am also in a huge pickle right now, and I need some advice!

:smash:

So the moral of the story is: I'm in a super awkward position and need to stop being a wuss and just tell my cuz I'm not intersted in girls, otherwise I'll never have a lovelife.
"trust your instincts! never give up!"

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I appreciate all of the support though. I'll definitely keep you guys updated with anything major happening.

Jerk.
I think you won't update anything.
JK
lol

rhan

Smash Hero
Well.. this might put a damper on some people in this thread.

But please don't kill yourself if you happen to break up with someone you love or they happen to break up with you. As long as you're alive you'll find another person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom