• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have a love life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well at least I'll be younger than you right?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I see smoking the same way I see girls that are too overweight.

Clearly youre not interested in taking care of your own body, so how can I expect you to have a stable part in a relationship where youre supposed to be taking care of me as well?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Clearly youre not interested in taking care of your own body, so how can I expect you to have a stable part in a relationship where youre supposed to be taking care of me as well?
That is one of the dumbest things I have ever read in here.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
apologies for last night, and for the record i've never actually used that line, was a joke

I don't smoke but I wouldn't care if the person I was with did.
i really don't think i could date someone that smoked cigarettes. i'm trying to find words to use other than "it's disgusting" but that's all i can come up with. i don't have a problem with people who smoke, i do it socially sometimes, but i just couldn't make that sacrifice to date someone. i know people that smoke like a pack a day, and i just wouldn't be able to stand that smell for such a long time.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I wouldn't be able to date someone who smoked. I'm actually allergic to tobacco, plus I have asthma, so it'd be beyond uncomfortable.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
apologies for last night, and for the record i've never actually used that line, was a joke

i really don't think i could date someone that smoked cigarettes. i'm trying to find words to use other than "it's disgusting" but that's all i can come up with. i don't have a problem with people who smoke, i do it socially sometimes, but i just couldn't make that sacrifice to date someone. i know people that smoke like a pack a day, and i just wouldn't be able to stand that smell for such a long time.
You would if you loved them or something, but then again we're young men and love is for gays, women, and balding mid life crisis geezers.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I see smoking the same way I see girls that are too overweight.

have you actually ever been in a real relationship?

"supposed to be taking care of me as well."

lol

Mokumo

Smash Ace
I see smoking the same way I see girls who can't make sandwiches...
xD

im getting back together with the girl that cheated on me. it was a ****ed out hookup while she was really messed up and stuff. we were single for a while and really miserable, both of us hooking up with other people for about a month.

i really think it's worth giving her a second chance. we've been talking a lot since then and i told her that it's still going to take time for everything to be perfect again, but its time that i'm willing to spend with her.

this feels like a good decision, and i feel like after we make it through this we'll be more in love than ever. if it doesn't work out, then i'll break up with her. I just didn't want it to end the way it did.

<3

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Trust me considering irl I look younger than most schoolboys, my charm will take a long time to die.

RATED

Smash Lord
Keeping sorta on topic: smoking is disgusting. No matter how attractive a woman is, the second I see her smoke I lose all interest. If nothing else I couldn't stand having to physically be near someone with that smell.
This guy knows his ****.

IMO Cigarretes are the most annoying thing ever, I mean I don't smoke w*** but... W*** is at least"better" than cigarretes.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
We shouldn't really be referencing drugs, especially to say they're better than a legal substance.

Also cannabis smells like stale body odour and makes people ********, so no thanks.

Palpi

Smash Hero
We shouldn't really be referencing drugs, especially to say they're better than a legal substance.

Also cannabis smells like stale body odour and makes people ********, so no thanks.
lol@teran

Alcohol makes people infinitely more ******** than cannabis and it has a glorious smell :)

I don't smoke cigarettes, but I don't really mind if someone does or not. The smell doesn't bother me all that much. I mean, if they smoke like a pack a day maybe, but like just a few a day isn't too bad.

camerino1

Smash Lord
I have never touched a smoke, yet have taken in so much second-hand smoke.... that it more then makes up for it. I don't like smoking.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Teran I don't know what green you been smelling but it totally doesn't smell like BO lol.

It also doesn't make you ********.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
lol@teran

Alcohol makes people infinitely more ******** than cannabis and it has a glorious smell :)

I don't smoke cigarettes, but I don't really mind if someone does or not. The smell doesn't bother me all that much. I mean, if they smoke like a pack a day maybe, but like just a few a day isn't too bad.
But it's temporary and also happens to make them insanely horny.

Stoners are just limp ****ed vegetables, no good.

Also someone may pass out when they drink...

:denzel:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
****? I thought it was male bonding.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
In that he turns a blind eye to the prison *****?
You never know!

In the case that he demonizes weed at work, and then goes home and celebrates with a beer.

I should have said a police officer, but I figure Teran isn't that stupid. Most human beings aren't.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man what is wrong with people?

It's like it's now a crime NOT to like a drug wtf?

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Clearly you don't know that weed cures every known disease and is the best thing to happen to Earth since oxygen.

Edit: To stay on topic, I don't smoke that stuff but it wouldn't bother me if he did. It just seems like an expensive waste of time and I've already got that in booze.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Just had my prom last night and I had a blast!

Here's some pics of me and the girl I've been talking to that I always bring up. I love that girl.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Joke, right?
That is one of the dumbest things I have ever read in here.
have you actually ever been in a real relationship?

"supposed to be taking care of me as well."

lol
I think you guys misunderstood me.

Im not under the assumption that as a man, Im supposed to lean back on my lazy boy after i come home from work and expect her to do everthing else for me. Relationships are a team effort and require a good deal of mutuality (if thats a word) So my job is to be a stable functioning person who is in shape and makes enough money to support myself and all that other stuff, so that I can take care of my mate, and in return I expect the same from her. In that she has to be stable enough to be able to take care of herself on her own and at the same time take care of me. Which I dont think is possible to find in someone that smokes

I meant it in a mutal way, not the one sided way you thought. But thats my fault for not making myself clear.

Just had my prom last night and I had a blast!

Here's some pics of me and the girl I've been talking to that I always bring up. I love that girl.

shes a cutie. Good catch son, I approve.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
TRG you can't just dump pics and dip. story or it didnt happen.

we need details, any luck with the snuggles and huggles?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Lol you guys are funny... Thanks though.

I nabbed my first kiss from her when I dropped her off at home. It was nothing serious just a quickie. Before that all we did was snuggle at an after party while everyone else was getting **** faced. I drink too but she doesn't so I just laid back with her.

I've had multiple hook ups with people but I've never had a serious relationship in a long time so I'm very curious with how far this will go. We're definitely feelin each other though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom