• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have a love life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I was too busy staring at legs to care.

RATED

Smash Lord
LOL I am not gay but I am sure that there's a really high % of Gay people in Smashboards.

--

/on topic

lol this Tuesday something so random happened, I was on facebook like I tend to be online at 6pm this girl adds me. She had a anime picture in her profile picture, I was like " hmm who is this?" just accepted the add request out of curiosity.

Later She talked to me via chat and asked me if I was on UNE( the abbreviation of my college) and I told her yes. She then tells me I am there and I am like O___o WTH. Then she goes and tells me: I am the girl that you always open the door to since a Year... I am like WHAT DA HELL!! is happening. I am like " really? O__O" so we chatted like 1 hour or 2 hours, I went offline and told to encounter next day (wednesday) in the front door. We did so and LOL it was true... I am always distracted on my way to the classroom. Opening the SAME ****ING door to the same person EVERY DAY at college is so ****ING RANDOM.

How did she knew my name? :S no idea and in my profile picture I don't look that much like I go dressed to college :S I don't even have the same glasses.
long story short: a lot of coincidences and I made a friend. Also she's cute :p

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i decided long ago that I was just going to assume every person on this site was a caucasian male between the ages of 15 and 25. Guess i can just go ahead and add gay to that list.

@ rated
As a matter of fact, opening your door to the same girl everyday you have class for an entire year is actually the EXACT OPPOSITE of random.

RATED

Smash Lord
i decided long ago that I was just going to assume every person on this site was a caucasian male between the ages of 15 and 25. Guess i can just go ahead and add gay to that list.

@ rated
As a matter of fact, opening your door to the same girl everyday you have class for an entire year is actually the EXACT OPPOSITE of random.
I don't have a class with her, I don't take classes with her. Is the door to one of the buildings of the college lol which has a LOT of classrooms.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
saw off the dude last night. jesus c, the goodbye felt so empty & hollow. ah well, better pack for asia...

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm gay years old and what is this?

Also I think I need to get some. I'm obviously subconsciously frustrated because sexual themes keep popping into my dreams really overtly. Honestly it's weird because it's not like I've been actively not trying to get laid, but it isn't exactly high on my priority list.

I think I should do something soon though before I have a particularly raunchy dream and wake up to a big boy's bed wetting.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
AGHSUDIGYUBGERIWUHUYQWHEUIASBCHZBXVNKBBFSGJWEKOQKIOWEJKAOSDKL

She's so cute :333

I forgot how fun it was to do the whole "new relationship" thing

Also, big boy's bed wetting :|

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
At the age of 18, I'm not actively looking for a relationship. Always been on the side of being free to fool around.
Have never really been in an official relationship. The closest was being with a girl for about 6 months, hooking up, hanging out, cosplay, all that jazz. We were more just bed buddies then anything, personally I was more into her twin sister and we were mad flirty haha but that's a different story.

That was about 3 years ago. My mindset on relationships was still the same until I met a girl (I'll call Tess) at my friends party. This was the first in a long time that I considered actually settling down and pursuing a relationship. Pretty partial to wavy brunettes, funny, happy, similar movie and music tastes, mad awesome and a confidant person. Tess and I talked, laughed all night, exploring and probing each others interests and lives.
When it came to crashing the night, she stripped to her bra and panties and laid spread eagle haha, what really hooked me was when a couple of the drunker guys were outside arguing loudly about "film makers and engineers, who was more important to society", she'd walk out semi naked and tell em to STFU!!!
The faces were priceless.
We ended up sleeping on the same bed next to each other, however there was 3 in the bed, another guy. I was in the middle bwhaha, so the whole -"You're sleeping between a hot girl and a gay dude, you're all naked, who do you turn your back to"- question thing almost applies. There was about 7 people crashing in that bedroom, 4 on the floor. We cuddled a bit, played with hair, but went no further, not from a lack of trying on my part believe me. Talked some and sang songs. In the morning the drunk guys saw her in her undergarments and mind you she's very fit, were all wide eyed and looking at me next to her, giving me verbal high5s, & asking how was it? *facepalm* she was right there...all assumed we had hooked up, we laughed it off.

I did like her, only problem was she had a boyfriend, which I hadn't known about til the morning XD we got on well though and planned to hang out and get matching green contacts lol. Then just yesterday my mate told me she planned on breaking up with her bf of 2 years because of Uni causing them to be long distance. I'm going all out the next time we hang if that's the case, pump that attraction, see what happens. All this occured about a week and a bit ago.

Any tips for dating lol, I haven't been on anything I'd consider a real date in yonks, that's one thing hooking up doesn't teach you :urg:

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
You lost me at the part where a threesome could have happened but didn't.
I am disappointed with kids these days.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
You lost me at the part where a threesome could have happened but didn't.
I am disappointed with kids these days.
Was this with the twin? Agreed I'm disappointed with myself here, but I was a noobie young'un back then with no idea on how to get that thing rollin. Or on the bed with the other guy? Yea I just don't do that sharing shiz with other guys. XD

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Was this with the twin? Agreed I'm disappointed with myself here, but I was a noobie young'un back then with no idea on how to get that thing rollin. Or on the bed with the other guy? Yea I just don't do that sharing shiz with other guys. XD
Both
Sometimes you have to be up for that experimentation, you only live once!
Maybe next time.

Wiscus has anyone ever told you that you are amazing?
Thanks bro, never more amazing then Amazing Aidan though.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
But Wiscus, that would have been a Devil's Threesome, not the awesome kind.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Everything is awesome when the devil is involved, after all, Satan is the original troll to some.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
these past 2 pages have had some of the most sig worthy quotes I have ever seen. especially from mini mic, didn't expect that from a higher up. ROFL

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Apparently I'm one of the few straight guys that follows this thread. :\

This should be re-named the gay thread.
same. we're easily outnumbered though. its weird too cuz its of those polarizing topics where I literally, theres nothing i could add to a gay conversation so we just ride it out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom