• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have a love life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
"So if Jessica Alba and/or Katy Perry was lying naked on your bed, and wanted you to sleep with them, you'd say no??"

:phone:

I lol'd so much truth.

People just don't get the concept of gay.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Exactly what some told me would happen, happened.

Where as I used to be equally attracted to women, I have almost lost all interest these days.

I think it might have been DTP.

camerino1

Smash Lord
Ya... that's the issue I ment. I had 1 guy friend who I could openly talk to about it, but we stopped talking last summer. Where I live is a mining town, so all the guys are the tough macho types... I don't get along with most, and the girls are so snobby it's disturbing. I do have 1 friend I can talk to about anything, but she is a girl. not the same.

darkgirku

Smash Journeyman
WAT happened? :o
The girl I've been in love with for years just "broke up" with me after a few weeks of pretty much being together, but not really... She "broke up" with me for the third time now in the past 6 years...

So now I'm a miserable shell of pure sorrow and despair.

And I'd do it all over again.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

Where as I used to be equally attracted to women, I have almost lost all interest these days.

Funny thing is that's what I told DTP!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Ya... that's the issue I ment. I had 1 guy friend who I could openly talk to about it, but we stopped talking last summer. Where I live is a mining town, so all the guys are the tough macho types... I don't get along with most, and the girls are so snobby it's disturbing. I do have 1 friend I can talk to about anything, but she is a girl. not the same.
$10 there's a 'muscle mary' somewhere in that mining crew of yours

but yeah, you can talk to me -- i'm banishing myself to a remote tropical island, so...

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
this has nothing to do with love, but

i'm going there as a youth ambassador for foreign development for 12 months -- legit stuff

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i'll be travelling all over the place, so we'll see, aye?

i met the last dude in a hotel bar & lounge, so i had my 'up in the air' moment, if you've seen that movie, haha. chances are you haven't but it's one of my favourites -- two travellers on business meet up in a hotel lobby, flirting over how much plastic they have in their wallets and how many places they've been to. they both have their separate lives, but meet up every so often in completely random destinations to live a romantic life of escape, only to split again and revert back to their regular lives (well one of them had this intention, the other thought it was legitimate, haha)

watch the movie. it gives folks like me that jet all the f-ing time some glimmer of hope

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

Funny thing is that's what I told DTP!
lol
Sad thing is I don't remember any of that happening. I've gotten so out of touch with people here and have forgotten some things as a result, somehow.

To be honest I kinda thought you'd always be bisexual Aidan. I was jealous. But I guess I was wrong? :awesome:
I on the other hand had no god damn hope haha

:(

camerino1

Smash Lord

i met the last dude in a hotel bar & lounge, so i had my 'up in the air' moment, if you've seen that movie, haha. chances are you haven't but it's one of my favourites -- two travellers on business meet up in a hotel lobby, flirting over how much plastic they have in their wallets and how many places they've been to. they both have their separate lives, but meet up every so often in completely random destinations to live a romantic life of escape, only to split again and revert back to their regular lives (well one of them had this intention, the other thought it was legitimate, haha)

watch the movie. it gives folks like me that jet all the f-ing time some glimmer of hope
I watched that movie with my best friend (at the time girlfriend), good movie... but kinda sad at the end.

Hopefully you do find someone, then afterwards bring them back home as your pet sorta thing from the trip. You found them, thought they were cute, and are now keeping them ;).

JPOBS

Smash Hero

saw this movie with 5 other guy friends because we all thought it was going to be something completely different.

Probably the weirdest movie going experience i've ever had. why 6 straight males would go see that movie is beyond me lmao

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
camerino: that's a nice thought. i love pets!

jopbs: that cornell chick was super cute when she randomly cried though. SO cute. you just wanna squish her, bawwww. can't blame you straight set for seeing this -- george clooney's dope

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Uo in the Air was amazing because that woman pwns George Clooney who thinks he's the ****.

That's what I like to see out of people.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

That so silly.
Sterotypes are wrong.
Gender traitor.

Also women's discussion about men is so funny because they're just as ignorant as men are about them.

Really both sides think they have the other figured out but really they completely fail.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
lol
Sad thing is I don't remember any of that happening. I've gotten so out of touch with people here and have forgotten some things as a result, somehow.

To be honest I kinda thought you'd always be bisexual Aidan. I was jealous. But I guess I was wrong? :awesome:
I on the other hand had no god damn hope haha

:(
I thought the same thing dude.

But then I found TigerWoods and was just :3+<3

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well the special someone can sometimes kill off your wandering eye.

At the same time it can sporadically return and it's very annoying.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I guess I should actually post something about my experience with relationships rather than make various comments like I've been doing. Now that I'm stuck outside of the DR I don't really have much better to do.

Anyway I was in a relationship with a girl for 2 and a half years. We lived slightly apart so even though we talked every day our meet ups were fun but short lived due to them taking place at weekends etc. We didn't sleep together until the bells between 2007/2008. I honestly thought I was in love with her but in hindsight I think I might have just been lonely and didn't want to lose the person who was there for me.

Obviously we've broken up now and she's moved away but we're still friends, just got a text from her about Portal 2 when I was typing this what the hell was the chances in that.

camerino1

Smash Lord
Girls don't get guys AT ALL. When I hear one of my friends talking about me... what they say is so wrong, and then the few guys I talk to actually get me. Although, I'm pretty sure I don't get girls so it's pretty even :p.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
We'll tell you when you're older bud

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I'm surprised to see all the 'mos in this thread.

Why aren't you guys in the Peach discussion board???

Also out of curiosity, how many of you straight boys think this lady is attractive?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Number 1. this reeks of trap.
Number 2. Im going to ask if this is a dude, not purely because of the situation in which it was asked, but also because her face looks a bit hard...
Number 3. To answer the question, shes kind of attractive and kinda not. she reminds me of wendy williams if you know who that is.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
She has too much makeup on imo.
I love those legs though.

camerino1

Smash Lord
I'm surprised to see all the 'mos in this thread.

Why aren't you guys in the Peach discussion board???

Also out of curiosity, how many of you straight boys think this lady is attractive?

1. I really don't enjoy peach, I use Ike because he is awesome (I also like Fire Emblem [avoid sword comment]).
2. She/he isn't attractive, kinda reminds me of Liza Minely (not how you spell her name) mixed with Cher :p (this might be the greatest comment ever for those who get it :p.)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com

How about with less makeup?

And how do you not know how to spell Liza Minnelli? Bad gay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom