• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I also need a teammate. Would you want to do a diddy peach team?
Yeah I could give that a try. Let's do a lot of friendlies really early to see if we do well.

atomsk, get that cartoon jailbait outta here

i also wouldnt mind teamin with u thumbs
ROB diddy is a nice combo
I've tried ROB Diddy and it's a very strange team. Sometimes it works real well and sometimes it's pretty bad. I think I'm going to try teaming with Niko.

Eh, we've tried ROB/Diddy and it's not that great, there's so much **** lying around there's nowhere to stand. Fuggin bananas got me killed so many times. :evil monkey pointing at you:

TBH I think Peach/Diddy would be a good team, just because Peach can float over the disaster zone Diddy leaves in his wake. But then the question is, thumbs, would you team with a Canadian? j/k, no offense Niko :p
Not to mention the gyro stopping my dash attacks to pick up bananas. Peach Diddy is probably a very good team for that reason, that Peach can attack from above while Diddy ***** from below. Haha I don't care if he's Canadian :p

Konata starts off 16 but by the end of the show she's 18. Her average age is therefore 17. Atomsk you are 16, so she's not really your age if you take her average.
Mew2king has seen Lucky Star. I can't really say I'm suprised.

Program

Smash Apprentice
.......... chillen yelled at me...*sniff.. :urg:

It's true though I did ***** a lot about this being on a Sunday..... It's just I have been able to go to every tournament that I wanted to go to since the release of Brawl except for this one.... I feel like some 13 year old child not being able to go because of school. Sigh. I am also upset that NO ONE else said a THING about it being on a Sunday but me. W...T....H people!
Also, this was announced like 2 months ago, allowing us to take off in advance. Manage your time, friend.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah honestly pride i was about to yell at you but chillin beat me to it. If you were around the community for more than 6 months you would realize big tournaments have always been 2 days. They have to be. Also the tournamnet was announced like 2 months ago, make arrangements ahead of time

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Also, this was announced like 2 months ago, allowing us to take off in advance. Manage your time, friend.
And I whined about it two months ago. I don't know what kind of 7.50 an hour job you have but I can't just take off of work. >_> Has absolutely nothing to do with "time management." What ever. It is on a Sunday. A lot of people can't make it due to this reason and due to the absurd entrance fee.

Oh and Plank. I have been around a lot longer than you have. Don't assume things just because THIS swf account says my join date is feb 2008. Unfortunately I lost the password/email address to my old account.............queer.duck ....... yeah shut up, I must of been drunk, when I created it back in AUG 02.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
pride i agree that its expensive and yes, its on a sunday as well as saturday.

that being said, suck a **** WTF

seriously you can cry and nag all you want, but understand its ****ing annoying and nothing will be changed for the great nc1 pride

EDIT: updates as early as possible tomorrow (singles only etc.)

Niko_K

Smash Master
Yeah I could give that a try. Let's do a lot of friendlies really early to see if we do well.

I've tried ROB Diddy and it's a very strange team. Sometimes it works real well and sometimes it's pretty bad. I think I'm going to try teaming with Niko.

Not to mention the gyro stopping my dash attacks to pick up bananas. Peach Diddy is probably a very good team for that reason, that Peach can attack from above while Diddy ***** from below. Haha I don't care if he's Canadian :p
I'll be wearing a Symphony X T-Shirt that says Paradise Lost on it. Accompanied by a "Hello, my name is Niko" sticker on it.

I'll make sure to find you right away so we can get some friendlies, or maybe you could even go to planks the night before since we are going to be staying there and play with us beforehand?

Yay no Canada discrimination xD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'll be wearing a Symphony X T-Shirt that says Paradise Lost on it. Accompanied by a "Hello, my name is Niko" sticker on it.

I'll make sure to find you right away so we can get some friendlies, or maybe you could even go to planks the night before since we are going to be staying there and play with us beforehand?

Yay no Canada discrimination xD
Nah, I won't be staying at Plank's the night before. I'll just meet you really early on the day and we'll get a ton of practice in.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Well what are you supposed to call a match played that isn't a friendly? :p Just try in the friendly. Geez >.<

g-regulate

Smash Hero
boss i like you and you are good, but the more someone posts the less they are taken seriously about anything they say

chinesahh

Smash Lord
guys we need about 11 more wiis and 5 tvs to make this run super smooth.

and if not, please bring a copy of just the game. the venue has 11 wiis, but only 5 copies. so if you could bring one i would love you

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Oh you do need TVs? I'll bring 3.

I'm not bringing my Wii, but I could bring my copy of Brawl. Do these venue Wiis have everything unlocked? Brawl saves can't be transferred :ohwell:

Snakeee

Smash Master
I think I can make it to this now.
I need housing and a ride so if anyone can offer either let me know pleaseee.

EDIT: I'm teaming with Ninjalink

Snakeee

Smash Master
...but there should be because then where's the rest of our money goin? X_X
EDIT: Oh ok if it's only $5, but man is this tourney steep. I'm not tight about it or anything, but I'm just short on money these days.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
well lets see xD

20 for singles
20 for your part of teams
20 for venue fee for both days
5 for crews ?? (if dosent happen) then where? venue?

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
So I was going to bail on this because of an unexpected phone bill that came up yesterday, it seems those many texts really ****ed me over but then I remember my piggy bank I had been tossing change and extra dollars in since FAST1 because I was mad I could not afford to go and decided I would not miss another.

Well after it was all said and done I counted all of that change and the dollars and I has 256 dollars in change and dollars not including the pennies.

In short people, check your piggy banks.

Program

Smash Apprentice
Yo travis, diss i cant bring my Wii sorry, Its gay but its my little brother and he'll flip **** if i take it, so im just going to take brawl.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Housing Available Re-posted

After reading the last few pages, I see that people still need housing.
I am willing to offer housing to the first 8 people that reply to this message. If I get more than 8 replies, it's 10$ per night.

5$ per night. 10$ per night if < 8
30$ for airport pick up/drop off for Washington Dulles International/Washington Reagan

So far I have 4 people reserved for housing.
PM ASAP if interested.

ChuDat

Smash Master
PEOPLE BRING WII's/ SET-UPS

this is bs. There are going to be like 100 + people at this, and yet people decide NOT to bring theirs. If you're afraid of it getting stolen, then LET US KNOW. We can do something about it.

I'd like to personally thank people like yoster and Jceasar who are stepping it up and really helping us out =). Everyone else, step it up!

Iono, maybe travis can make a rule if people bring wii's they get 5-10$ off or something. Its really up to him and the dude though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom