• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko_K

Smash Master
The last two posts remind me of this ytmnd for some reason...I think this is what plank tells the girls in MD.

hova

Smash Champion
Well it looks like I'll be moving to MD soon. I'd say some time towards the end of September.

Looks like we'll be able to get those peach v pika matches more often now hova lol
lmao... i saw the moving to MD part and instantly thought, "****, maybe he'll be close so we can smash" and then i read the rest

you know what area you're moving to? i'm by DC

Vist

Smash Champion
i mean i dont mind its just a grab......shake out of it.......
it's pretty much inescapable if they dont mess up

Well it looks like I'll be moving to MD soon. I'd say some time towards the end of September.

Looks like we'll be able to get those peach v pika matches more often now hova lol
what part of md are you moving to?

MDK00

Smash Ace
This will be my first tourny. Anyone have any advice for the young noob?
get good sleep
eat properly the day of and the nite before
practice as much as you can
do your best to ignore comments durin ur matches
walk outside or socialize a few times inbetween matches
never stress over anything

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey I am looking to go to CH4...I pretty much have it all set but I would prefer a ride with a group to head down there instead of going and being picked up. Me and Crismas are heading down so we both need rides.

As far as housing I am possibly getting a hotel and I am willing to split it. If I do not get a ride I am going with chu then.

If you wanna come help me out I would be glad to pay for gas and ish and split all things down the middle.

Also my one big thing is we train hardcore friday and if needed housing at my place for that day is fine.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
so i think i'm in need of a team mate, anyone up for it? talk to me on aim if you might be, u can leave an offline message if i'm gone, just say who you are
screen name ace13crd

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
can anyone drive 3 people from philadelphia? me, m2k, and dsf need a ride. were offering to split gas, and i have housing lined up for whoever takes us.

o yea, and i may need a teammate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom