• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
let's hope I win enough money at this weekend's event in SoVa [unlike only $17 bucks for THIRD in teams at Jubilee since like 55 people squandered who were supposed to rep NC :( :( :(] If it's enough, then I'll be able to afford the trip up...and then I can take even more money from the "Peach players give ROBs money but play it out anyway just to say they tried" crew battle ^_^

I'll be bringing a TV/Wii/Brawl if I make it.

toasty

Smash Hero
lol hooray for e-mail notifications showing the original post...you're right though, a lot of what was posted there was @_@ wow...bad. But the true ROB heads don't quite listen to a lot of what's said there, ESP when it came to what they posted about this matchup.

NoVa kids need to come down to SoVa this weekend >_> If like...8-10 of you guys show we can at least guarantee there'll be more people than there were at Jubilee ^_^

Niko_K

Smash Master
Ya I figured as much, hence my post edit. You're better than them :p

This is getting closer and closer, I should sleep. It's almost 3am.

hova

Smash Champion
na bro mario and luigi all day i havent used GaW since critical hit 3...........

vanz go to the best vids of all characters in the brawl tactical discussion thread and look up mario and see me ****!!!
more lies!!! i saw you using G&W at a C3 after that

it was teams tho, but still... lies!!!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Sonic Needs Some Money For Chilli Dogs

Anyone Want To Mm Me 5 To 10 Bux My Sonic Vs What Ever Character U Want Best Of 3 To 5. He Really Needs Money For Some Chillidogs So Who Will Take Me On For This Challenge?

Niko_K

Smash Master
VanZ do you have a team partner? Dual peach would be pretty interesting ;)

If not, does anyone want to team?

toasty

Smash Hero
guys i just won a free 6" sub from subway...and a ride from someone cool in MD/VA to the Magician's Alliance tourney in SoVa this weekend!
Fixed ^_^

JCaesar...if anyone from SoVa DOES go, could you please give them my remote?

OH **** WAIT!!! How probable is it that you'll see G-Reg or Hova in the next 24 hours.........wait, that already sounds ridiculous :( They're coming to SoVa tomorrow though, so if there was some magical way you could do that, then I'd have another viable TV for the tourney this weekend ^_^ if not...I'll just have to wait :(

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Fixed ^_^

JCaesar...if anyone from SoVa DOES go, could you please give them my remote?

OH **** WAIT!!! How probable is it that you'll see G-Reg or Hova in the next 24 hours.........wait, that already sounds ridiculous :( They're coming to SoVa tomorrow though, so if there was some magical way you could do that, then I'd have another viable TV for the tourney this weekend ^_^ if not...I'll just have to wait :(
It'll have to wait till CH4.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I see you still need Wii's and Brawl so I'll bring my mine. Do you mind if I turn the no tripping code on with my Wii during the tourney?

Oh, and I still need a team mate.... any OOS want to?

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
plank lol

wes why do you even act like you're going to show up?
plank why do you act like you hold weight lol.

i will mm your mk 5 bux best of 5 aight sonic vs mk.

i accept your mm thumbsup 5 bux diddy
and the luigi player 5- 10 bux
and slivx we can do a 20 dollar mm what char do u play with?
oh candy we can mm 5 bux sonic vs sonic
oh and ***tomsk we can mm 5 bux sonic vs ivysaur?
i am goign to be sad fighting my favorite pokemon but i have to do it

lol any more ppl willing yo mm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom