• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I tryed both Pinot Noir and Merlot after I saw Sideways for the first time. Pinot Noir is excellent, while Merlot might be one of the most disgusting wines I've ever tasted. See I didn't need to see the movie to know that Merlot is awful LMAO

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I don't really give a **** about wine. It's just that that Maddox article is the only thing that comes to my mind when people talk about the movie Sideways.

hova

Smash Champion
needs more trash talk

what's with all the play nice and don't hate on my region bull****

a crew battle that involves md/va vs anything is just completely unfair. someone please stop md/va from taking 5 of the top 7 spots again

Lobos

Smash Master
lol I don't even think any region can beat a md/va crew let alone trying to take on its best players in one awesome crew.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I hope so, they really don't understand whats coming xD

Did you find a ride yet? xD
No.

I have one last resort to get here, bus.

And with that, I wont have enough to enter cause I have to pay 65. I would just wanna do singles alone if anything. Got get Peachs name up there on the EC. But I can't do that. Its just like pound 3

So If I cant get a ride, I'll have to do this myself and take the bus.

And because of this, our MM will have to be 10 or 20 bucks. I would only be at this for the friendlies. There is nothing else I can do. But I am now wondering if it is worth it.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
No.

I have one last resort to get here, bus.

And with that, I wont have enough to enter cause I have to pay 65. I would just wanna do singles alone if anything. Got get Peachs name up there on the EC. But I can't do that. Its just like pound 3

So If I cant get a ride, I'll have to do this myself and take the bus.

And because of this, our MM will have to be 10 or 20 bucks. I would only be at this for the friendlies. There is nothing else I can do. But I am now wondering if it is worth it.
why cant you just come down with other NY people or NJ people?

Beta9001

Smash Apprentice
I will be signing up as BetaZealot. Indeed.

I practiced a ****ton and I hope to get better than almost dead last.

....stupid good pools.:(

Niko_K

Smash Master
I doubt the rest of us are going to back down. We can just pluck a random peach main out of the tournament if were short.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I think SSR may have been on the list, I'm actually unsure.

VanZ if you do come you should definitely play on the peach crew :p.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I think it's about time the West coast understands how this game is played, and you're the one to show them :p
no one plays the game like that, f a g

wtf?

stop blaming lame **** on brawl, if you don't like the game don't ****ing play

Niko_K

Smash Master
When I saw NEO at first site I just knew that I should place my words carefully into sentences. NEO has the rage :O

So it's really starting to get to me, this is a lot closer than I realize. Jesus christ. Pressureeeeee.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If I go by bus I would need to be picked up by someone. There is 2 ways for me to do this.

- I leave friday, and house with someone till sonday

- I leave saturday morning and house with someone till sunday.

EDIT- I forgot I will be housed by chu, I just need someone to get me from the bus station. Can anyone help with that?

Khronox

Smash Rookie
seriously...haven't people learned to not even bother having their Wii stand upright? avoid serious problems just by laying it on its side...

I saw a gorgeous black Wii fall for no good reason at CH3 :(
That was mine. T_T

EDIT: Btw, I think I'll come to this one. However, I need SO much practice! If anyone around my area (being Frederick) is willing to help me out, contact me via MSN or AIM. I'm usually on MSN at home, and my AIM is linked to my phone. I do work a hella lot more than I used to, so it may be harder to get together, but as soon as I get some time off, I'll get right to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom