• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
oops forgot about jash MYBAD!
So me,jash,spam,nl are infront of lobos. Harsh reality ma dude! Hope im not forgetting anyone

Lobos

Smash Master
Well if I make it to CH4, guess there is only one way to prove all that now isn't there. :p I still stand but what I said.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah i don't know why they aren't going...but thats why i AM going

lol, i know chillins not going cuz its his bday weekend...m2ks mom wont let him go.

azen, im not sure

thumbswayup

Smash Master
In that case, best of luck to you man. I expect you to gay them more than you've gayed us. Run that timer every match, counterpick Electroplankton everytime, make them hate this game more than you do. Take first place and represent MD/VA!

KingAce

Smash Ace
Yo guys, I heard a there's a team that beat AznSensation (the team that beat Neo & Plank at Buffalo tournament) http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190649. That's considerable force coming from Canada, watch out homies.

btw, OffTheChain, your sig is owns!
lol me and percon have doubled up at 4 tournaments that jl and ambrose have been to and we won 3 out of the 4 of them. the 4th one we didnt even play the grand finals set because we were splitting first and second anyways:laugh:

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
lol me and percon have doubled up at 4 tournaments that jl and ambrose have been to and we won 3 out of the 4 of them. the 4th one we didnt even play the grand finals set because we were splitting first and second anyways:laugh:
Asylum and I took you guys out. xD or was that someone else u teamed with, I don't remember.

Also, if you can beat a tornadoing MK and a dancing wario, you guys are good.

KingAce

Smash Ace
JesiahTEG, my teammate percon couldnt make it on time so I had to team with minus who I have never actually played doubles with so yeah lol you never took out me and percon ;)

Khronox

Smash Rookie
Hmmm...I'll see if I can make it. Might just wanna spectate though. Last time got me really frustrated. If I do come, I'll bring a Wii, so long as it doesn't get dropped 3 times like last time! >_<

Niko_K

Smash Master
seriously...haven't people learned to not even bother having their Wii stand upright? avoid serious problems just by laying it on its side...

I saw a gorgeous black Wii fall for no good reason at CH3 :(
My wii at one of the tournaments I held had the same thing happen to it xD. Chipped the faceplate :(

Anth0ny

Smash Master
My Wii has a base, which has an extra balance support. I don't know where my brother got it, but you should invest in it. It's full of win.
Honestly, I just put it on it's side now. It seems that the slightest tug on a controller, which happens a lot at tournys, brings the thing down :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom