• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have been asking around and I have no ride to get to this. Is anyone in N.J going to this, and if so can I get a ride with you guys.

If I cant get a ride, I can't make this at all.

Wife

Smash Lord
Yeah, this location is a really good gig. I wonder, could I rent it perhaps for a future tournament? Like, for instance, a GS3 type of tournament?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
alirght check it i need some help guys

i need a ride to CH4 and housing for the day.

I am willing to pay for a ride and housing if needed...just realize im coming with crismas aka the sticker girl that ppl buy ish from

aim me on lightxdream I am from nyc and i wanna go to this ECRC

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I have been asking around and I have no ride to get to this. Is anyone in N.J going to this, and if so can I get a ride with you guys.

If I cant get a ride, I can't make this at all.
Woah woah woah! You better get a ride, I'm dying to see the vids of you vs Niko and the hilarious aftermath when one of you guys announces you are a scrub... and hopefully is forced to a wear a pink dress for the rest of the tourney:laugh:

If you are a jerk and don't make it, then come to the next Canadian tourney so I can witness the MM in person:p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Woah woah woah! You better get a ride, I'm dying to see the vids of you vs Niko and the hilarious aftermath when one of you guys announces you are a scrub... and hopefully is forced to a wear a pink dress for the rest of the tourney:laugh:

If you are a jerk and don't make it, then come to the next Canadian tourney so I can witness the MM in person:p
If you pay for my weekend up there then I'll go to one of your tournies when I am back on track.
And no one will be wearing a dress. It's just an announcement and it being recorded.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
If you pay for my weekend up there then I'll go to one of your tournies when I am back on track.
And no one will be wearing a dress. It's just an announcement and it being recorded.
nobody is going to pay for your trip anywhere

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Finally, looking like a big black teddy bear pays off for me!

Dark.Pch - are you from the 70's? 'hot shot' Jesus man...

Niko_K

Smash Master
You asked for it,

/Hops on bandwagon

I love how you challenged me to a $50 MM, and don't even have a ride to CH4 yet.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You asked for it,

/Hops on bandwagon

I love how you challenged me to a $50 MM, and don't even have a ride to CH4 yet.
Heh heh heh, I was waiting for you to say something after you kissing planks azz with his lil post to me. This this suppose to like.........hurt me or something? Who esle wants to keep riding my **** hmm?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Oh sorry about that, usually when someone posts something funny, I tend to commend them. You love this attention don't you ;)

/feeds the troll

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
dark peach are you Caucasian or Black? I seriously can't tell.

Also nobody is **** riding you. Why would anybody need to.

Aww look, someone else wants to get at me as well. This must be my day eh? Anyone else wants to be a follower and join? *waits*
He isn't being a follower hes asking a legit question like I am.

Plank when can I be a pro cake cutter for you again. Or is the cake still a lie

Niko_K

Smash Master
I think the best drug/food combination is weed + taco pizza.

I literally just put buds all over one of my taco pizzas, and it actually tasted amazing, and got me all ****ed up.

Worth it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh sorry about that, usually when someone posts something funny, I tend to commend them. You love this attention don't you ;)

/feeds the troll
Your kissing his azz cause he was dealing with me, just like anyone else who delays with me you kick their ***. Canada man wants to fit in with the crowd to seem like something big and brighten his lil arrogant ego. I see what you did there.

dark peach are you Caucasian or Black? I seriously can't tell.

Also nobody is **** riding you. Why would anybody need to.
I am a Dark skinned hispanic.

And I don't know. Ask the losers why, they should know.

Niko_K

Smash Master
did u at least bake it??
Put it in my microwave oven for a while :p Worked out fine.

Your kissing his azz cause he was dealing with me, just like anyone else who delays with me you kick their ***. Canada man wants to fit in with the crowd to seem like something big and brighten his lil arrogant ego. I see what you did there.
So this implies that you are part of this "crowd"..

I see what YOU did THERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom