• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
this is gonna be mad fun

@ kirbstir i will play catan with you this time, chus didn't work out for some reason or another. as long as there is space at the venue for it comfortably i am down.

@ valor good stuff lolz boxing is way to fun. but i wanna see you fight hova in a real boxing match haha

@ thumbs we g2 mm again haha and good stuff in the melee tourney i played like butt however you still messed me up <_>

@ greg we gotta friggin actually play ness dittos here and you need to come chill @ our place when you get some money... so win CH4 haha

thumbswayup

Smash Master
this is gonna be mad fun

@ kirbstir i will play catan with you this time, chus didn't work out for some reason or another. as long as there is space at the venue for it comfortably i am down.

@ valor good stuff lolz boxing is way to fun. but i wanna see you fight hova in a real boxing match haha

@ thumbs we g2 mm again haha and good stuff in the melee tourney i played like butt however you still messed me up <_>

@ greg we gotta friggin actually play ness dittos here and you need to come chill @ our place when you get some money... so win CH4 haha
Haha, nah you put up a good fight in Melee. You didn't beat me cause there were no waddle dees to finish me off for you :laugh:

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
Would anyone be able to pick me up from the airport in Baltimore? I'm flying in from CA. I believe I'm coming into Baltimore, Washington airport. Send me a mesasage, or better yet, add me on aim so we can hammer out the details. Thanks!

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
@ thumbs lol i don't need waddles to win, just well... haha i still can't believe that killed you, we'll goes again son!

@ chu
1- someone from our ppls will mm your crew(as in me w/ random house person)
2- however you bums have to get up with us instead of saying you are(lol jm jm)
3- seriously come over you bums, we will get or have *****es lolz

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
fine i'll just prove all of you wrong like i've done time and time again XD
I always thought you were better than Inui, lol!! So did Eazy. Just took you a while to show how beast you are. Same goes for you vs DM, he's prolly so washed up right now that ironing him won't even take out the wrinkles.

Show me what you got @ Montage's Why So Serious tournament, Spam will be there.

Actually, some MD/wherever should come to this, here's a link: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=186979

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
^ I remember LK yelling at you for like hours and you holding your head down in shame when you lost teams to Neo and Oro, yup.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Since Chu seems to be teaming with Forte, I'll probably need a teammate.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
^ I remember LK yelling at you for like hours and you holding your head down in shame when you lost teams to Neo and Oro, yup.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i was just really sad that i was playing so bad i messed up ddds chaingrab on samus XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I found out about the teams that Canada won from Niko K. Loser randomly IM's me all hype and crap about it. This dude comes to me on MSN and brags about how Canada Neo and Plank in teams., And cause of that says Canada is the shizz. Well I will say that Canada did good for beating those 2........But Niko also takes credit for thier skills. And now is even more arrogant than before. The team that face Neo and plank get the credit. Not you dunce cap. You're still a joke and have not proved **** to the U.S.A. So stop being proud of something you had nothing to do with and acting like you did something.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I found out about the teams that Canada won from Niko K. Loser randomly IM's me all hype and crap about it. This dude comes to me on MSN and brags about how Canada Neo and Plank in teams., And cause of that says Canada is the shizz. Well I will say that Canada did good for beating those 2........But Niko also takes credit for thier skills. And now is even more arrogant than before. The team that face Neo and plank get the credit. Not you dunce cap. You're still a joke and have not proved **** to the U.S.A. So stop being proud of something you had nothing to do with and acting like you did something.
J.L and Ambrose what what represent :laugh:

Niko_K

Smash Master
Woah that was random, I never said anything like that. Calm down and stop filling up the thread with gay.

I did terrible that tournament, I know that. Dink.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ah so now you are lieing to me?

You came on MSN telling me this cause you thought I was one of the people that said Canada sucks. I did not say once in this thread that Canada sucks. I said that you sucked. Don't sit here loser.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Niko, I have trillian pro. And In case you did not know, It saves convos I have with people.

For those that dont know what trillian is, Its an instant messaging that you can have AIM, YIM,MSN all in one. And it stores all convos you ever have on it.

So Try me kid. I will post it up the convo and show what a liar you are if I have too.. And how the hell would I find out about Canada beating the U.S in teams. Only from one person who is so arrogant and cocky. You.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol ive seen them bragging alot about it as well which is pitiful. their team strategy was so scrubby, it just worked well against our character selection, we couldn't kill wario. their teamwork was nothing special and their skills were nothing special, it was just exceedingly gay how they won.

however, i entirely commend them for finding a way to throw all skill gaps out the window and win teams, do what you have to do to win, it's neo and my fault for not having a teams character that could get kills well

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
Would anyone be able to pick me up from the airport in Baltimore? I'm flying in from CA. I believe I'm coming into Baltimore, Washington airport. Send me a mesasage, or better yet, add me on aim so we can hammer out the details. Thanks!

Howdy, just bringing it up so it doesn't get brushed over. ^_^

Curious, Is there anyone who is already making airport runs, or has it been discussed yet? I would really appreciate some housing also. I realize I'd be able to stay at the venue, but my plane will be coming in the day before and leaving the day after. Message me or post in here if something comes up. I'll be checking this thread like crazy. Thanks guys.

Bug~

Smash Ace
lol ive seen them bragging alot about it as well which is pitiful. their team strategy was so scrubby, it just worked well against our character selection, we couldn't kill wario. their teamwork was nothing special and their skills were nothing special, it was just exceedingly gay how they won.

however, i entirely commend them for finding a way to throw all skill gaps out the window and win teams, do what you have to do to win, it's neo and my fault for not having a teams character that could get kills well
no offense but thats character johns.

noone is bragging. On the ride home we just said to eachother that we hope we changed plainks mind about canada sucking when we DID show that we are not bad at all.

I dont see JL and Ambrose here bragging about how they beat NEO and plaink in doubles...they arent like that and so isnt canada. Dont let one person rep canada. Drk.PEACH - you have your money match against Niko_K at CH4...just wait for that to happen so you can prove that you are better or you are worse.

I dont understand how ambrose and JL won in a "gay" way...they were MK and Wario and have been partners ever since they started playing melee..they just have good chemistry together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom