• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I didnt start it. Some ppl here think their ROB is great and knows everything about them. Not saying names. I use ROB and every other character. I kno matchups well.

*squashed*

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
hahaha we should do some teams money matches double mario.........
Word, I'm definitely down for those. Me and Green Mario did double Mario against mad people at FAST1 for Melee and didn't lose a single match in all four days of the tournament lol. We even did a teams double Mario money match that was pretty d*mn funny and epic lol. You should watch these unless you watched them already:

Money Match (Round 1):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-D4VjSI-OU

Money Match (Round 2):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVPlDbv6UA&feature=related

Money Match (Round 3):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNH-MIdLqBw&feature=related

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just remembered he said that. Just went to check how my name was thrown around and found this. XD
I wanna MM at the next tourney I see you at. You're way too fun to play against man and madd chill on top of it.

Also, Inui sucks D!ck...just sayin.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
UGH

WHY is this on a SUNDAY! RIGHT when school is starting... Why can't you just have both teams and singles same day. =/!! Really.. Who the hell hosts major tourns on a Sunday >_>. SUNDAY!! >_<

edit - grr I was so enraged I messed up!!! lolol

PRiDE

Smash Lord
my bad!!! lol SINGLES I meant!!

grr.. Now I have lost the anger effect...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah, ya'll should come and somehow get Futile to come to revenge DSF, ****, bring DSF too and Hugs and Ken, and Bombsoilder!! lol!!

What's Ken doing anyway??

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
I didnt start it. Some ppl here think their ROB is great and knows everything about them. Not saying names. I use ROB and every other character. I kno matchups well.

*squashed*
You are better than me. But you're not THAT much better than me. I also generally only enter doubles, b/c singles in brawl [more often then not] turns into running down the timer, or being overly patient... or someone spamming some BS move [like DDD's CG, or MK's UpB].

on that note look where my team finished.. and then realize that we lost our set to you.. but ***** you game one.

$1000 TEAMS MM?

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I might have money for this again...Hopefully I can make an appearance

Linguini

Smash Master
alright so bought my tickets, plank, you already said you can house me and frobro before, could you hook it up like pound 2 with rides to/from the airport?

Oh and i call that room that i slept in last time next to the bathroom, lol.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i have my own apartment now, linguini.

yes i can house you and give you rides i just need gas money to compensatesies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom