• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
You are better than me. But you're not THAT much better than me. I also generally only enter doubles, b/c singles in brawl [more often then not] turns into running down the timer, or being overly patient... or someone spamming some BS move [like DDD's CG, or MK's UpB].

on that note look where my team finished.. and then realize that we lost our set to you.. but ***** you game one.

$1000 TEAMS MM?
why are you randomly bringing up teams? that had nothing to do with your conversation anyway.

but seriously.. i don't remember you guys ****** us.. you guys did win the first game. you guys played well but you still lost the set.

i'll teams mm you and boss though with NL if you have something to prove.. i had no problem with either of you though.

Linguini

Smash Master
i have my own apartment now, linguini.

yes i can house you and give you rides i just need gas money to compensatesies!
sweet, alright ill pm you my travel info tommorow. Ill give ya gas money meng.

Looking forward to this, md/va was awesome at pound 2 hopefully its as much fun even tho its brawl:embarrass

boss8

Smash Hero
why are you randomly bringing up teams? that had nothing to do with your conversation anyway.

but seriously.. i don't remember you guys ****** us.. you guys did win the first game. you guys played well but you still lost the set.

i'll teams mm you and boss though with NL if you have something to prove.. i had no problem with either of you though.
notice im in the background shrugging at all this no disrespect to anyone.......

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord

We Have Nothing To Prove.

ChK

Smash Cadet
are you serious or is that a joke haha cuz its funny either way... are there videos though???

chinesahh

Smash Lord
guys I need a lot of wiis for this to run

we only need a handful of extra tvs, and we need copies of brawl too

It would be sweet if someone could bring a projector so we can have the bracket/pools on it

also the old venue will have some tvs leftover that are the hdtvs. if you wish to bring any game, you can. (ssb64 tournament?)

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Someone should bring Monopoly

I'll also play people in Chess, though I'm terrible at it.

Settlers of Catan too.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
sigh. i cant believe im going to this stupid SUNDAY tourn. Now I am going to be DEAD tired for work on Monday.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
sigh. It sounds like its gonna be the biggest tourn of the year.. Can't pass this up. Not for one day of being tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom