• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingAce

Smash Ace
personally, i havent bragged about anything from that tournament at all, but no jl and ambrose took 1st in doubles.

unknown522

Some guy
lol ive seen them bragging alot about it as well which is pitiful. their team strategy was so scrubby, it just worked well against our character selection, we couldn't kill wario. their teamwork was nothing special and their skills were nothing special, it was just exceedingly gay how they won.

however, i entirely commend them for finding a way to throw all skill gaps out the window and win teams, do what you have to do to win, it's neo and my fault for not having a teams character that could get kills well
says plank, lol.

I dont understand how ambrose and JL won in a "gay" way...they were MK and Wario and have been partners ever since they started playing melee..they just have good chemistry together.
I don't think they teamed much in melee.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lol commentary in those videos shows why brawl is horrible XD

plank loves eating tornadoes XD

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
No johns plank.

The first set was 3-1.
So calling their team style scrubby and saying they one in a gay way makes you look like you just started playing this game or something, and we know thats not true so....
Stop discrediting them as players.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im not discrediting them as players, but they certainly arent as good as us, shown by singles placings

their teams strategy was better though, im not trying to deny that. the metaknight did literally nothing but tornado and build damage while the wario kept stock, swept up kills, and did uairs out of the top of tornadoes

it was a solid strategy, and thats why im saying good job guys, it was totally smart

also i apologize for judging jl and ambrose, both are cool guys and haven't said much, its mainly niko doing the bragging

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yo Plank, you seemed pretty chill at the tournament, but don't be dragging other people in just cuz your pissed off. Just go after Niko if thats your intentions. Theres no reason to bring in JL and Brose into this crap. Its between you and Niko.

BTW, I don't even think you and Niko MM'd no?

Niko_K

Smash Master
I never asked for an MM :S:S I think he has me confused with Millar. Millar was trash talking the thread and SPECIFICALLY plank. I thought him and I were chill :p

thumbswayup

Smash Master
WTF are you talking about? I don't even know why I'm involved in anything right now xD
Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in and you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Well if hes got something to say about you, I don't think you're that chill with him. Theres obv a problem, I don't know what it is, but it exists.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
also, to be an officially licensed cooter, you need to get gross at mariokart wii.

which brings me to my next point, mariokart money matches?!?!?! i use daisy on mach bike (i.e. metaknight)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
also, does anyone want to crew money match the best crew in the country i.e. the clay cooters

me omni forte meep plank hova

bring it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom