• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
i'll bring my wii with fear of it ending up like m2ks :D

but seriously i'll bring it

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Sigh... I can't go to this. =( I guess people who have responsibilities weren't taken into consideration in the decision to hold one of the biggest tournaments of the year on a SUNDAY! >_>

Program

Smash Apprentice
Ok Boss. How about... 1 Haypenny. lol Ill see how much i have at tourney. BTW Chibo, I MIGHT... MIGHT... be able to come get you guys. What time do you need to be picked up.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Sigh... I can't go to this. =( I guess people who have responsibilities weren't taken into consideration in the decision to hold one of the biggest tournaments of the year on a SUNDAY! >_>
Dude this is like the 5th post you've made about this. We ****ing get it, you're upset the tourney is partially on Sunday, get over it. No one else has complained about that at all, mainly because they realize it's pretty much the only way to do things. Would you rather we hold the first day Friday, and screw over people who have work/school Friday? Or maybe postpone the 2nd day until a week later? How about trying to run one of the biggest Brawl tournies ever on one day?

Seriously, shut up

Program

Smash Apprentice
Dude this is like the 5th post you've made about this. We ****ing get it, you're upset the tourney is partially on Sunday, get over it. No one else has complained about that at all, mainly because they realize it's pretty much the only way to do things. Would you rather we hold the first day Friday, and screw over people who have work/school Friday? Or maybe postpone the 2nd day until a week later? How about trying to run one of the biggest Brawl tournies ever on one day?

Seriously, shut up
Skunked. Chillin 1 Inconsiderate People 0

boss8

Smash Hero

Seriously, shut up
y so furious??? :psycho:

xzax wow dude that sucks....try your best.....i mean im flat broke at the moment and there is no way i can make up 65 bux before the end of the week but i will find a way....

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
danm chillin just said it flat out lol
theres really no other option to having it on sat and sun.

Program -
I'm done school on Friday at 12:30, so I'm free from then on out. I wouldn't mind leaving early sat or on fri night. And I can stay till sun or mon, doesn't matter.

chillindude829

Smash Master
I don't really care how nice Pride is, when you make a stupid complaint in a tourney thread over and over again, and no one else has even brought it up, you need to realize you're just being dumb.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
God **** it, why do I have to be jobless and young? If I had the $65 to leisurely spend on Smash for a guaranteed loss (but some friggin' good friendlies and pools) in tournament, I'd totally go. And even then that's excluding compensation for some gas. Plus it's a good 4 and a half hour drive, and that's a bit too far OOS for my mom's liking.

Oh well! By the time I can drive I'm sure Brawl's metagame will be far more interesting than it is now anyway. Have fun guys.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
atomsk, get that cartoon jailbait outta here

i also wouldnt mind teamin with u thumbs
ROB diddy is a nice combo

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
atomsk, get that cartoon jailbait outta here

i also wouldnt mind teamin with u thumbs
ROB diddy is a nice combo
Eh, we've tried ROB/Diddy and it's not that great, there's so much **** lying around there's nowhere to stand. Fuggin bananas got me killed so many times. :evil monkey pointing at you:

TBH I think Peach/Diddy would be a good team, just because Peach can float over the disaster zone Diddy leaves in his wake. But then the question is, thumbs, would you team with a Canadian? j/k, no offense Niko :p

PRiDE

Smash Lord
.......... chillen yelled at me...*sniff.. :urg:

It's true though I did ***** a lot about this being on a Sunday..... It's just I have been able to go to every tournament that I wanted to go to since the release of Brawl except for this one.... I feel like some 13 year old child not being able to go because of school. Sigh. I am also upset that NO ONE else said a THING about it being on a Sunday but me. W...T....H people!

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
.......... chillen yelled at me...*sniff.. :urg:

It's true though I did ***** a lot about this being on a Sunday..... It's just I have been able to go to every tournament that I wanted to go to since the release of Brawl except for this one.... I feel like some 13 year old child not being able to go because of school. Sigh. I am also upset that NO ONE else said a THING about it being on a Sunday but me. W...T....H people!
no one else cares that much. if you got work to do, get it done early

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
M2K there was no need to be technical about that XD

PRiDE-no one *****ed because it wasn't going to change
there are certant times in life where theres just stuff you have to accept and move on
Like NJ sucking at brawl XD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
so hostile...

oh yeah travis i might be able to do singles only if there is a reduced charge- my teammate Vanilla Waffle cannot afford the drive here or the tourney itself- I could probably do just singles in terms of money anyways. Would bringing a wii reduce the charge too? I'm still iffy on going just because of the price mostly.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Konata starts off 16 but by the end of the show she's 18. Her average age is therefore 17. Atomsk you are 16, so she's not really your age if you take her average.
How many frames until Atomsk becomes 17?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom