• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Iono, maybe travis can make a rule if people bring wii's they get 5-10$ off or something. Its really up to him and the dude though.
Well, if this is the case, then I might actually be able to go, if everything works out with my ride's work schedule. I might be able to scrounge up JUST enough money to go...depending on what the entry fee would be for someone bringing a full setup (TV+Wii+Brawl).

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Man I got no damm luck to get to the venue. Is anyone from N.Y or N.J going that can help me with a ride.

My plan was also to head to this saturday morning from N.Y But no one seems able to pick me up from the bus station. Can anyone help me out here? If not this is something I can't make at all.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
PEOPLE BRING WII's/ SET-UPS

this is bs. There are going to be like 100 + people at this, and yet people decide NOT to bring theirs. If you're afraid of it getting stolen, then LET US KNOW. We can do something about it.

I'd like to personally thank people like yoster and Jceasar who are stepping it up and really helping us out =). Everyone else, step it up!

Iono, maybe travis can make a rule if people bring wii's they get 5-10$ off or something. Its really up to him and the dude though.
if we get a ride to the venue count me in for a 2 wiis + 2 brawl

ChuDat

Smash Master
Man I got no damm luck to get to the venue. Is anyone from N.Y or N.J going that can help me with a ride.

My plan was also to head to this saturday morning from N.Y But no one seems able to pick me up from the bus station. Can anyone help me out here? If not this is something I can't make at all.
If people are going out of state for a big tournament, then they know they HAVE to be able to put up money for expenses. At least, thats what most people should know.

I'm here to offer my cheap Taxi/Motel Service to those that want it.

5$ per night for housing.
10$ for Taxi pick up

Take the bus to here instead: Dunn Loring Metro Station in Falls Church, Virginia.

Offer goes out to anyone else that needs anything! Need a place to stay? or a pick-up from the Bus Station? Then just call the *ChuDatz* Taxi and Motel Service! Remember, very cheap compared to other leading brand of taxi's/motels. There will be a limited supply so act FAST! ( I need to work on my advertising, I know haha. )

-------------------------------------------------

Snakeee - If u need housing, PM me with information! I need stuff like what days u need it for, how u are getting to my house, contact info, ect. Anything else just let me know.

Thankz to everyone bringing wii's =). Keep it coming!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
RIP? Dons dead? nooooo!!!!

btw i still need a ride (thats not chudats taxi service lol)
me m2k and dsf need a ride out of philly, weve got housing at jcaesars

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Take a bus to Baltimore, then take the subway to the Owings Mills station, and I can pick you up from there.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah, but I expect a little gas compensation, like 5 bucks, maybe less depending on how many people I'm picking up in one trip.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thats fine with me.

Dang I gotta now check if I can afford all of this. Cuase of me traveling to this I can't enter. Which sucks. I only wanted to enter singles. Peach needs some good rep on the EC.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Will you still have enough money to MM me?

Also don't worry, Ill make sure to rep Peach for the EC ;)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ugh. I said I not answer you at all but since I put up this MM...........

The fight would have to be 10 or 20 bucks, what I have is incase something papers and I would need an extra amount to get home. from an emergency or w/e.

And You don't count for The U/S.A, I told you this before you fight in canada. Thats like me going to CA, and placing higher than edresse and saying I am the best Peach on the WC when I play on the east and only went to CA for one tournament. I can go to canada and do the same thing. But that wont make me the best Peach in canada since I am not from there and don't fight there. You are not a veteran here and fight in canada. So you can't rep something in the U.S You dont fight for constantly.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Still not 100% sure if i can make it
But its still up in the air
PM me if you can house me / how much room for other people

If you dont know me, hrm
you want to?

chinesahh

Smash Lord
yo so i have some info

if you just want to enter singles, its 40 dollars.

if you bring a wii, or a tv, its 5 dollars off. only 5 dollars off per person. first come first serve, until we have 30 setups.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea slikvik but taking tripping out changes the metagame slightly and its kinda a bit late to do that at this point

hova

Smash Champion
-g-regulate

i dont think there will be more than 100 people at this. most people wont enter because of the entry fee

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Dear Scrubs,

Quit whining. There have been many many major tournaments with entry fees just as big as this one, or bigger. When a tournament is 2 days and is announced like 2 months+in advance, there's really no legit excuse for complaining. Put aside a dollar a day for 2 months and there you go, entry for critical hit. Not to include everyone in, but most of the people complaining about the entry probably live with mommy and don't work. The people who have jobs and live by themselves and pay all sorts of bills don't seem to be the ones *****ing. So seriously, if you can't afford to come or don't want to spend the money then simply don't come, we don't need to hear about it because we don't care. Anybody important is going to be here and is going to enter, and since the prize is set however many random scrubs we have to go through to get to the pot doesn't really effect us.

Sincerely,
-Talented Players.

forute

Smash Ace
I'll bring a Wii, and depending on my situation, a tv
NOBODY STEAL IT it's japanese anyway you can't read or play anything you want on it
jeez c'mon who steals a wii, jerks

Program

Smash Apprentice
Im not talented, but I put away money for this and took off months in advance. So quit whining and STFU.

Sincerely,
The dedicated scrub

Lobos

Smash Master
yo so i have some info

if you just want to enter singles, its 40 dollars.

if you bring a wii, or a tv, its 5 dollars off. only 5 dollars off per person. first come first serve, until we have 30 setups.
Good **** hopefully I can get done with what I have to do earlier in the day so I can make it for singles.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Dear talented players..

you need us scrubs to come and play so we can have higher turnout and more money can be put into the pot.. am i rite ! :O

sincerely Scrubs

ChuDat

Smash Master
Yo Travis, with 40$ per person for singles entry, will that pay out enough to exceed 5000$? The guy is putting out 5000$ for the tournament, and if he doesn't see it back and profit, we might not see another critical hit.

Boss - Chill out with the posting *****!

Niko - Earliest time that u can come is 9:30 AM

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
$40 for just singles? And only $35 if I bring a Wii? **** yes, now I'm definitely coming if everything works out outside of my budget...this includes a ride and parental permission. ): Sucks to be living with the mother.

Edit: I'm most likely bringing a TV, not a Wii. I'd like to bring both, actually, as long as there's some form of making sure the Wii doesn't get jacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom