• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Really? I heard someone say something about her having a Silence. I don't know what they're doing, but really all I would change about her is Spirit Bond. Playing Karma revolves a lot around using her R wisely, but there's not a ton of thought in it because you very rarely need to use it for spirit bond. You save it for the shield so you can shield someone while doing a ton of AoE damage, and you use it on the AoE when you need to heal, or if there's a lull in the fighting so you can heal your team.

If mantra'd Spirit Bond silenced the enemy target, or stunned them, or knocked up as you say, that would be cool because it would bring more versatility. If he's making it so it knocks up all enemies it passes through, that sounds wonderfully OP. I just hope they don't change her passive, it's easily one of the best passives in the game.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I concur. Though Lulu's is up there because if you spam it fast enough she bounces up and down like a giddy little girl, and she also snorts adorably

LeBlanc's personally makes me feel down the most though, it's like she's laughing at your poor attempt to survive after she just bursted you down 100-0.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Does anyone else play with 'reverse minimap?' In other words, minimap on the left, chat on the right? I use that because I'm used to warcraft :3

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I move my chat box to the bottom right so that it's closer to the mini-map, that way I can rage while maintaining map awareness

Coney

Smash Master
I just had a guy say that he was best with jungle Yi and Tryndamere. Then he said he was going Amumu. He died to blue buff, then tried to ult a Fiora that was ulting and said it was "bugged" when it didn't work.

Seriously, I'm done with ranked.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just had a guy say that he was best with jungle Yi and Tryndamere. Then he said he was going Amumu. He died to blue buff, then tried to ult a Fiora that was ulting and said it was "bugged" when it didn't work.

Seriously, I'm done with ranked.
Does this mean you're done talking about it too?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I thought that people who played ranked were....smart enough to know how the game works? That doesn't sound right.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Can anyone give me advice on how to deal with Olaf in top lane? He's the only standard top laner than I just can't seem to handle. I generally use Riven, Gangplank, Irelia, and Fiora when I have to lane top.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I thought that people who played ranked were....smart enough to know how the game works? That doesn't sound right.
This is a common misconception about ranked. People assume they are good enough and they arent. Everyone sucks. If you play ranked expect to get sucky sucky teammates more than half the time.

Now... go play ranked and have fun :p

or take it seriously and get sad :(

Coney

Smash Master
Can anyone give me advice on how to deal with Olaf in top lane? He's the only standard top laner than I just can't seem to handle. I generally use Riven, Gangplank, Irelia, and Fiora when I have to lane top.
You pretty much have to send an AP top. Kennen, Swain, Rumble, I've even seen Katarina do really well against him because she just gets to ult for free. Pretty much any character that prioritizes revolver. He wins trades too heavily against most ADs I can think of.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ban him imo.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
You dont play any sustainers. Ofc you're gonna have trouble.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I wanna premade normal stuffs with people on Skype. :< :applejack:
did you already add me (asdioh) on LoL? That, and Asdioh1 on Skype and we're good.

To this day I still spam the crap out of Teemo's life if I'm alive at their nexus when they lose.

so

good
How do you do that btw? I try shift+1 or whatever at the end of the game and it never works for me :O

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
did you already add me (asdioh) on LoL? That, and Asdioh1 on Skype and we're good.

How do you do that btw? I try shift+1 or whatever at the end of the game and it never works for me :O
When the game zooms in on the nexus, the part where it removes the chat and other parts of the interface, shift+# dont work anymore. you have to spam ENTER + "/l" + ENTER over and over.

It's not that hard really, thought sometimes mind blowing...

Pics like these make me want to play Garen again, but then I never do :|

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
My mistake on the earlier Karma post, the thread I found was hinting at some sort of knock up but Guinsoo's actual twitter said she is getting a silence. She is currently in testing realm according to a riot post from the European forums.

I'm surprised that I found out today that Katrina is planned for a rework after Twitch and Eve.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
You dont play any sustainers. Ofc you're gonna have trouble.
Ban him imo.
You pretty much have to send an AP top. Kennen, Swain, Rumble, I've even seen Katarina do really well against him because she just gets to ult for free. Pretty much any character that prioritizes revolver. He wins trades too heavily against most ADs I can think of.
So either an AP, or heavy sustain laner? Alright. So Udyr, Vlad, Yorick, WW, etc. can work?

Flayl

Smash Hero
I'm glad about these kinds of updates. I've played Heroes of Newerth for a bit and I never took good UI's for granted ever again.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I just won with cho gath. It was really rough early, but since my jungler ganked twice, I eventually just built tanky enough to ignore him and eventually kill him 1v1 in lane. Getting those hp stacks really helps against his true damage.

Top Bottom