• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Vyke

Smash Champion
Armor Penetration coupled with every dot of Tiger stance stacking Black Cleaver passive? Those are some good things. Though it's pretty obvious Riot doesn't like Top Lane Udyr anyways. Rightly so, it's a load of **** to deal with.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
riot dislikes anyone who can sustain for free

inc nerfs for lanewick, passive is a movement speed buff, q has its bases cut by half and mana cost doubled and R no longer has CC.

hue

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Just play Cho vs Yorick and he can't do **** as you munch his ghouls for sustain and he is OoM after 4 mins trying to harass you out of lane.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
yeah but when you play against cho as yorick, you are not trying to push him out of lane

Player-3

Smash Hero
yorick too busy sucking off his own **** because all yorick players think they're the best top laner in the world

bassem6

Smash Lord
Anybody watch this weeks LCS matches? How about dat wildturtle? The twitter wars too between chaox and doublelift. Even saltier than this thread :O

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I watched.

CLG got stomped this week (0-3, lost to Vulcan too lol), it was hilarious.

TSM is on fire with wildturtle. Can't wait for TSM vs curse/dignitas

Niko45

Smash Master
The best best best thing about TSM vs CLG was for once in ****ing history a team said "hey, we're purple side, but we aint no *******. We 2v2ing bot lane. Oh ya, and we gonna just straight dump on u bot lane too."

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
They really need to update the toolbar on Udyr's new Bear Stance. Unit collision and the mini dash are soooo good.

I love lane Udyr so much though... I don't care if my opponent has a miserable time because I'm having too much fun :teemo:
Turtle mana nerf might not hit jungle, but it hits lane Udyr which is where I primarily play him. So I'll miss it.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Nothing is more aggravating to me then getting a Leave because of circumstances out of my control. Freakin' internet.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I haven't looked much into the math of it, and haven't played her much but first impression I found NO incentive to level Mantra until I had already maxed the other skills. Was I doing it wrong?
Also her passive is incredibly underwhelming and should be part of her ult since it does nothing else, like give free stats similar to other level 1 ults. Instead of having a passive similar to Skarner/Ryze, I think a passive similar to Wukong would fit in better with her "calm in the face of danger" theme. Something like plus a small amount of AP for every nearby allied/enemy champion. Would make her better as a support as well.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
how many games has everyone have played? i was looking over my statistics and saw i had almost 1500 ranked games and over 1200 normals played, which comes as a huge surprise to me :o

Dekar173

Justice Man
Dunno how disrespectful it is when WT is having the games of his life on stage. It's not about who's the best off the field, but on it.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Dunno if chaos deserved to be replaced so quickly, his behavior sucks recently but I figured he would've manned up after being benched

Gamecrib will be interesting this week though

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Man, is it generally accepted that Gragas tears Lux a new one?

Because I just took him vs Lux there cuz I heard he did.......and I did.

Went balls to the walls level 2 and murdered her.

Top Bottom