• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Wickd Irelia so good.

This Jayce can't do **** to Irelia because he went E/Q only :\

I love Victorious Jarvan, Lovage... but he's mad ugly.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Does anyone know how Wickd is so good at Irelia? Why can't anyone else play her as well?

Dekar173

Justice Man
Does anyone know how Wickd is so good at Irelia? Why can't anyone else play her as well?
life regen runes were something people talked about on wicked a while ago, not sure if he still uses them.

Other than that, all you need is utter mastery of the character and to abuse the other team being terrified of you, and you'll be as good as wicked!

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Prize money for 3rd and 4th. Though I don't know how they'd handle a tie for 3rd.
I guess you never truly know with Riot running things but 2-team ties in a round-robin are supposed to be broken by head-to-head record. Which means whatever happens Sword will get first and Dig will finish 4th.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ill probably just cheer for TSM cuz theyre the only US team left and I got dat pride. And if/when they lose, probably Taipei cuz Toyz is a cutie and bebe is too good.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I positively hate winning games while I'm support or Jungle. (5/0 Support 4/0 Maokai, and that's almost always)
While lanes like Mid Top or bot I do well in but rarely win cause the rest of my team is bad or just no coordination.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
You don't like winning in 2/5'ths of the games roles?
No, cause it's boring when I just gank and sit in a bush and ward every now and then.

Edit: Along with building almost the exact same things outside of FH and Randuin's on Maokai, while Zeke's Herald and Solari on Janna.
I also mostly meant I'd like to have some matches where I win when I'm in lane.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Little slow, but I'll type it again.
Kinda like skin rework, new dance upsets me.
I positively hate winning games while I'm support or Jungle. (5/0 Support 4/0 Maokai, and that's almost always)
While lanes like Mid Top or bot I do well in but rarely win cause the rest of my team is bad or just no coordination.
your dumb

Dekar173

Justice Man
More like the only team that realizes how OP playing well is.

Last teamfight, lee baited the shen ult because that's all shen was looking for, he took the bait and completely wasted his ult. GG

Top Bottom