• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
What was the format for the International?

:phone:

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
2 pools of 8, each team in the pool plays eachother twice. Seeds into a bracket where top seeds pick which team they wanted to play. Winners bracket best of 3, losers best of 1.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
how does clg keep losing these fights when they keep fighting on top of karth, wtf

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I really don't know. Every fight i was likr why isn't World Elite dying at all?

CLG picking Lulu, i don't like the team comp tbh.. But lets see Maokai/Renekton diving works out, i'll be happy if it works.

I think game 2 got paused o.O stream did go down.. Lol man pause like 20-30 min in game

The game got dropped oh snap. Game 2 gonna restart!!?

bassem6

Smash Lord
how does clg keep losing these fights when they keep fighting on top of karth, wtf
They would use all their cc in the beginning and they didnt have enough burst to kill people right away. Thus WE would tank the initial burst then the players who got low from it would just back off while graves and olaf went to town on them with their sustained damage.

If they were even in gold, they would have had enough damage to kill people in the initial burst and survive the ori ults but alas they were down several thousand gold during each of the major teamfights.

A huge mistake i saw that game was when they were pushing that outer mid turret then wickd ulted in as malph before the turret was down. They were tanking two turrets while they were down in gold and then WE just turned it around on them and got a **** ton of objectives after that.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah, i saw that wickd dive and was like wtf

Then they showed the replay with voice and you hear froggen calling to get the tower, followed by malph ult

:phone:

Dekar173

Justice Man
It makes a lot more sense than the support building aegis if they're going for double aura on the two carriers, cause 8 AD is a part of that aura.

Jatt said deathfire on nocturne would be 40% of his health, after MR it'd be like 20 lol. Also, he keeps saying top when it's bot and vice versa, and a lot of my friends do that so it kills me when I hear that.

Also, I really don't think the vastly MR builds are smart on WE's part, clg has both jayce and an armor shredding corki, def not smart

Dekar173

Justice Man
Jayce Corki, no frozen heart on WE Home.

I'm not entirely sure what the item builds were all about, also, they had blue! Wtf how could they lose?!

bassem6

Smash Lord
WE's noc kept getting caught out. Clg eu stalling too good. I liked how karth had all the kills at one point.

Dekar173

Justice Man
When WE Home had an enormous lead they could have built a randuin's onto Shen, or FH onto Noc. The best they had to counter the enormous amount of AD coming out of CLG was a Warden's on Nocturne lol.

And that's why CLG was the better team that game, didn't crumble, and better item knowledge XD

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I really thought that zeal was becoming a TF

I considered PD for tower pushing and crits.. But i didn't look at items at the end fight.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I really don't know what to think of this last game... Orianna this time on Froggen and Ryze ain't gonna be harassing like Orianna soo.. This might work better for team fights.

Ah man this is soo tense

Top Bottom