• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

D

Deleted member

there's a quote from regi saying the he will only retire if they can find a good enough replacement before the off-season ends

Dekar173

Justice Man
Chu's too emo about gaming in general IMO. One day he's in it to win it the next he will refuse to do any role except a particular crazy *** pick.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I could go mid for them.

I'll just farm with Karthus for 20 minutes then win the game.

Replace Karthus with Gragas every once in a while.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I hope this is true

Though I've heard that Nhat and Chaox don't have the best synergy but I'm sure they can work on that
That was only speculation. But i know Xspecial can mid pretty well from seeing him a little in soloq. I know nhat isn't on a team right now and is lookin to be picked up. So i put 2 and 2 together

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Xin is one of my favorite champs at the moment.

His early game is so damn strong.

Also building him AS/AP 1v1 is one of the funniest things I have ever done.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Coming from someone who's two most used champs in ranked are Jayce and Darius and has played the MU quite a few times, Darius doesnt beat Jayce unless the Darius is better than the Jayce, gets a good early gank to get an early lead, or Jayce makes a dumb mistake. However, Jayce really doesnt beat Darius too bad really early on, but if Darius doesnt get some good trades early on in the first couple levels and really pressure Jayce, Jayce can out harass him and force Darius out of lane by playing passive early and just poking. While I will admit that if things go Darius' way early, he can win the lane pretty solidly, I still think Jayce has a far easier time getting to the point where hes ahead and in charge over Darius.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I don't think Yorick would actually do well. Jayce is ranged so he can farm from outside of Yorick's range, and Hammer Q+E is crazy burst that will probably trade much better than Yorick can assuming Yorick even gets all his stuff off before the knockback. Yorick has no way to get to Jayce after Jayce uses his hammer burst (W slow probably isn't enough) and due to Jayce being ranged Yorick would have to E minions for health which makes him loser his lane winning harass.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm certain Twitch was free not long ago... I know because I got him in an ARAM, but I don't own him. I also did the best I've ever done in ARAM, even though I'd never played him before >_>

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'm certain Twitch was free not long ago... I know because I got him in an ARAM, but I don't own him. I also did the best I've ever done in ARAM, even though I'd never played him before >_>
Wut
ARAM, you get random characters and can switch with people, even if you don't have the character.

Top Bottom