• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Once a year... Until the rework and Rito felt like everyone wanted to try him.

Edit: Might as well.
Ezreal
Mystic Shot
Range reduced to 1000
Arcane Shift
Fixed: Arcane Shift no longer casts if Ezreal is crowd-controlled during the animation
Cooldown increased to 26/24/22/20/18 from 19/17/15/13/11
Trueshot Barrage
Cooldown increased to 140/120/100 from 80/80/80
Base damage reduced to 300/450/600 from 350/500/650

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Understandable CD increase due to Ez being able to reduce CDs through Mystic Shot, but to lower the range on Mystic is just blowing it out of proportion.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Arcane Shift
Fixed: Arcane Shift no longer casts if Ezreal is crowd-controlled during the animation
This needed to happen. A LOT. I hate stunning Ezreal, only to have him THEN Arcane Shift to safety to wait out the duration of his stun. And it needed a CD nerf, probably moreso than Valkyrie.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
The only nerfs these ranged ADs with escapes need is a massive cooldown increase on those escapes. I'm talking like 1 minute cooldowns at lower ranks. DotA style balancing!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Why are they nerfing Ezreal's ult? That is like 0% of the problem and shouldn't be implemented. I applaud Ez's who get the ult landed.

Arcane shift is 90% of the problem

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Apparently from PBE, haven't checked since I don't have it.
I mean, even if those nerfs aren't true. Morello has already confirmed after World Championships he's getting nerfed.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
99% of the stuff I post is from /vg/. Never know if it's confirmed real or not until it's released.
Again, the things I posted in my previous one maybe fake, but the Ezreal nerf coming soon is real. Since someone else linked Morello's post in this thread.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Once a year... Until the rework and Rito felt like everyone wanted to try him.

Edit: Might as well.
Ezreal
Mystic Shot
Range reduced to 1000
Arcane Shift
Trueshot Barrage
Cooldown increased to 140/120/100 from 80/80/80
Base damage reduced to 300/450/600 from 350/500/650
Looks fake or at the very least not final. It super overkills everything when the Arcane Shift change likely solves the problem. The ult change in particular looks arbitrary in conjunction with the other changes.

EDIT: Double posting Ryker strikes again.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I do agree a source would be nice, best I can say is PBE is down so maybe it's applying a couple of things now.
Yes, I just downloaded it for confirmation.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I will never understand nerfing the range on mystic shot...
Ezreal's arcane shift has one of the quickest startups of the blinks. If he loses the ability to blink out of blitz grabs and singed throws I'll be salty. His late game team fights has a lot to do with him being hard to focus down (and has been like this forever; just his damage was "low" because of it).

I honestly expected them to hit W harder and maybe the ult damage nerf. But I guess riot nerfs champions differently these days then they used to.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
I will never understand nerfing the range on mystic shot...
Ezreal's arcane shift has one of the quickest startups of the blinks. If he loses the ability to blink out of blitz grabs and singed throws I'll be salty. His late game team fights has a lot to do with him being hard to focus down (and has been like this forever; just his damage was "low" because of it).

I honestly expected them to hit W harder and maybe the ult damage nerf. But I guess riot nerfs champions differently these days then they used to.
I want more diversity in the bottom lane. I'm sick of the "trinity".

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
All of those cooldown nerfs make perfect sense. When his Q reduces cooldowns by as much as it does, then his other cooldowns should be based around it rather than using it to make obscenely low cooldowns even lower. Arcane Shift should be equalized to other blinks and should be interrupted by cc like all the others. Ult damage was too high for the cooldown it had. Idk what's going to happen when that gets hit.

Now they just have to nerf Corki ult damage and remove Graves passive and we'll be honky dorie until people discover that Draven's been top tier all along. :)

Also, what AD carries do you think scale the best off of level?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
All of those cooldown nerfs make perfect sense. When his Q reduces cooldowns by as much as it does, then his other cooldowns should be based around it rather than using it to make obscenely low cooldowns even lower.
What? We want a skill that lowers cooldowns and rewards you for hitting skill shots. Let's instead take his cooldowns and make them normal if you hit all the skill shots. Wtf? Why even have cooldown reduction for mystic shot if it doesn't do anything?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
What? We want a skill that lowers cooldowns and rewards you for hitting skill shots. Let's instead take his cooldowns and make them normal if you hit all the skill shots. Wtf? Why even have cooldown reduction for mystic shot if it doesn't do anything?
*A skillshot that travels really fast and retains the reward when striking minions. The way I see it is: The cooldowns nerfs will not be butchery, but normalization and so they aren't going to be outright abusive when synergized with Q. It's stupid that he gets to throw everything out with impunity right now.

Idk, I'm just sick of Ezreal. I'd be happy if he turned into crap. The only thing that could make me happier is deleting Nunu from the roster.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
How about we just strike down all 102 champions at 4 bans per turn until there's only 10 champions left.
Save time and just have the other team pick your champions :bee:

:phone:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
*A skillshot that travels really fast and retains the reward when striking minions. The way I see it is: The cooldowns nerfs will not be butchery, but normalization and so they aren't going to be outright abusive when synergized with Q. It's stupid that he gets to throw everything out with impunity right now.

Idk, I'm just sick of Ezreal. I'd be happy if he turned into crap. The only thing that could make me happier is deleting Nunu from the roster.
Why make the game harder than? Just remove the CDR from Q

Ezreal was crap in the NA scene for so long and people kept saying buff him while Riot kept saying "Ezreal is pretty strong guys you just ain't doing it right like the chinese!" And so a small buff happens and boom Ezreal jumps from worst to best ad carry.

Ezreal just needs the arcane shift nerf, Ezreal damage doesn't really look amazing whenever i watch streams. Its all about dem phage procs on Q tbh

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
They need to buff Sivir.

Make her shield like Morgs and give her 25 more range.

Also bring back the toggle w.

I wish I played when she had that old w.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
sivir getting morg shield would probably be one of the most op buffs ever

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
A spell shield is an amazing ability as it is. Morg shield is OP, imo Morg should get her shield reworked in a spell shield that can be casted on others. (Leveling up makes the shield persist a longer duration and much lower CD)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i cant see irelia vs yorick being anything else than a farm lane

D

Deleted member

anyone ever try ****** aggro yorick 21/9/0 all flat ap/ atk spd (or 9/21/0), i been thinking going slow level 1 --> SPEED ghoul level 2 would be good

Top Bottom