• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
duo queue RiotTyphon and RiotdArtagnan on my team
cool I guess?

8 ping is hella op

****ing hilarious game, we're down 0-2 and Darius, following the Darius stereotype, proceeds to rage at us for the rest of the game. Hardcore. With Rioters on the team. getting banned 101
also amumu bought boots of swiftness. v_v

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
didnt watch all of clg vs dig, but wickd free farming was lol

Dekar173

Justice Man
You understand there's a bit of logic that goes behind the build, right? He got a head start in lane, and it was against irelia.

It's not like "oh hur dur playing jayce only level those"

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
lets not also forgot maknoon has a phenomenal ability to use acceleration gate point blank and then Q and still hit when its harder to angle your shot when the mouse cursor is that close to you.

He only had the level advantage, during the time Irelia has the item advantage.

I sad CLG didn't pick Zyra/Chogath for team knock em to the skies

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Honestly, people still aren't playing Jayce maximally. Skipping the ult and leveling up all his skills gets you to critical mass way sooner without giving up much (in most matchups there is no reason to sit in hammer stance, so you don't need the bonus stats from the ult level up).

EDIT: sorry, I accidentally doubled. Someone can combine these for me if they really care : \

Dekar173

Justice Man
As I laugh when I called asia to **** US teams.

Fanboys just don't see things logically like others. That said, I can't wait for M5 to win ;D

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I root for Dignitas but they just got outplayed hard.. Dignitas is done though, bottom of the pool.

Sigh, whatever i cheer for loses. I'mma root for M5 tomorrow

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Yeah this means that Sword is now guaranteed and the winner of Jokers Vs. CLGeu will advance.

Considering they're drafting bracket opponents I wonder if they'll even play the Sword vs. Dig game.

Top Bottom