• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Spectator Mode

Spectators can now rearrange the display positions of any player on the scoreboard in the bottom-center of the screen by dragging that player’s bar.
The scoreboard has been rearranged for easier team comparisons:
Champion portraits have been moved to the center of the scoreboard, with minion kills immediately adjacent.
Items are now automatically sorted to display more expensive items toward the center of the scoreboard.
While drag-scrolling (default: middle mouse click + drag), the camera will now wait to move until the player drags the mouse, rather than automatically moving in the direction of the initial click.
E.g. if a player middle-clicks the right side of the screen, the camera will no longer automatically move to the right. Instead, it will move based on where the player drags the mouse.
Max scroll speed remains the same and caps out at a drag length equal to the distance between the center and edge of the screen.
The mouse cursor will now disappear while drag-scrolling.

Okuser

Smash Ace
The scoreboard has been rearranged for easier team comparisons:
Champion portraits have been moved to the center of the scoreboard, with minion kills immediately adjacent.
Why!!??! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

give us an option to change it back PLEASE.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Yeah, max level is 30. It took me at least a month or so to get there.
I'd link a newbie guide but I'm not sure what would be best that isn't outdated or anything :x

Only advice for now is don't buy Runes until you're level 20, or else it's just a waste of IP
Yeah this is the second time I've heard this so I'll wait until 20 cheers for the advice.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
and once you DO get to 20, make SURE you check out which runes are worth buying for each color, some are significantly more useful in general than others, and they cost a stupid amount of IP so try not to waste runes.

I'm trying to climb back up to 1500 but this is so much harder than it was when I was in the 1300s some weeks/months ago >_<

Okuser

Smash Ace
wow, no one log out. theres a 30 minute queue.

did anyone just play a ranked game? it hasn't awarded me my elo yet.... I'm worried.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Just played a ranked too. Match history doesn't have the match listed.

Win/Loss prevented?

EDIT: Nvm it's there now

Okuser

Smash Ace
vlad is countered by champions with gap closers and burst. akali, j4, irelia, nidalee, jayce etc

I guess that doesn't answer your question. don't pick teemo into vlad lol, not only will he wreck you but he'll do 10x more than you in teamfights because teemo is worthless and vladimir is amazing.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
That's pretty much what it felt like. We won anyway, so it's all good, but I felt kinda helpless when my jungler wasn't ganking. And after he got revolver + sorcs, I just sat at my tower and tried to get at any farm that he would let me have.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Well, yeah, I see the humor there.

But I've never liked the character, and this only reminded me of how much so.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
How does one go about playing Vlad vs Teemo correctly (as Teemo)?

Also, screw Vlad.
Vlad's gonna harass with the Q everytime u try to last hit anything. Basically unless you can come out on top of each of those trades u lose. Unfortunately he has bloodpool...which lets him get away relatively easy so even if u initiated instead to catch him offguard...yaaaaa. Until tier 1 turret goes down u can't do much :/.But any slow applied stays in effect in bloodpool which makes it useless for the 20% hp it cost. So u could possibly take red and abuse that. Just farm up, take note of his skill cooldowns(summoner and bloodpool) and hope your jungler is good lol.

Oh.

And build a madreds.

It is not fun for vlad.

D

Deleted member

I still dont get why people say dont buy runes until you're lvl20. tier1 runes have half the effect of tier3 runes but cost 10x less

Jazriel

Smash Ace
So I'm thinking about starting with this game.

Is this a good idea or is it pay-to-win and not fun?
Paying has no impact on your ability to play the game, it only accelerates your ability to unlock additional heroes and gives you access to skins.

If you're going to start playing, I'd recommend you find some friends and play with them. Solo queue can be intimidating/frustrating for beginners.

Top Bottom