• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183

We get $200 and get to play in montly finals now

haha if any of you were watching that game, when I was getting killed by ahri and malphite was sitting in the bush next to me recalling he was texting and had no idea what was going on, I was SCREAMING "HELP ME HELP HELP ME ****ING HELP, ****ING HELP MEEEE" for like 5 seconds untill he realized what was going on and then ulted her just in time to save me.

We had a hearty laugh about it afterwards.
The casters thought malphite was baiting out Ahri's ults so she couldn't escape

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
How do you make money quickly? No matter how much I farm I never seem to make as much money as everyone else.

Also I'm pretty sure people target me first, even with my 50% damage reduction thing on it's like everyone attacks me in team battles first.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
its all about cs

if you're not getting 60-70 by 10 minutes, you should work on last hitting

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Since you're talking about Alistar, GP10.
heart of gold and phil stone are two things you should get.
Thanks, Aidan just told me this too I'll start buying them.

Thinking about getting those boots that give me 3 movement instead of Ali's recommended ones, I mean he moves so slowly it's heartbreaking.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yeah you def need to get the boots of mobilty. so you can get in there and combo faster. boots5>boots3in almost every situation.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Thinking about getting those boots that give me 3 movement instead of Ali's recommended ones, I mean he moves so slowly it's heartbreaking.
Boots of Swiftness are probably the worst boots. They're very rarely worth it on any champ. If you want to move fast, boots of Mobility let you roam around the map a lot faster, as long as you haven't attacked/been attacked in the past 5 seconds.

Merc Treads and Ninja Tabi are the most common boots for everyone except mages and AD carries. The tenacity on Mercs is hella useful for most characters.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Boots of Swiftness are probably the worst boots. They're very rarely worth it on any champ. If you want to move fast, boots of Mobility let you roam around the map a lot faster, as long as you haven't attacked/been attacked in the past 5 seconds.

Merc Treads and Ninja Tabi are the most common boots for everyone except mages and AD carries. The tenacity on Mercs is hella useful for most characters.
Pretty much. I got them once to troll a blitz by constantly juking his pull with janna support bonus as well and then harassing xD

Boots5>boots3.

Sometimes merc treads are worth it on ali depending on the enemy team.

Boots 5 roaming taric is annoying as hell.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Right ok boots of mobility.

This Jax guy was insane. I swear he jumped over a wall and took off like half my life in one hit. Also I love having Poppy in my team, I seem to work well with her.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Poppy sucks when people start abusing her terrible laning phase. That said, once she gets a big item or 2, she gets to remove one enemy of her choice when her ult is up.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Tristana + Lulu is such a lulzy lane.

Rocket Jump > Lulu ult > Trist ult while theyre knocked up > Polymorph the ADC = Hilarity

Also, that Pix shield on Trist with Rapid Fire active means Pix shots start firing sooooo fast lol.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Tristana + Lulu is such a lulzy lane.

Rocket Jump > Lulu ult > Trist ult while theyre knocked up > Polymorph the ADC = Hilarity

Also, that Pix shield on Trist with Rapid Fire active means Pix shots start firing sooooo fast lol.
The random trists i get never have balls to do this :[

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Sometimes people just say SS, but SS what? I scroll around and there's people in every lane, I thought it meant someones missing from a lane?

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I think EU generally says ss ("miss") while NA says mia ("missing in action")

The term MIA is more related to American history, WW2 I believe. SS is faster and comes from DOTA

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Raz, I cant believe we were randomed onto the same team, that made me so happy.

Then the queue dodge :<

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
GG Raz, was fun. You owned our Riven in lane haha. And I was friends with the Sej and Ez.

Support Leona carries too hard xD

Vyke

Smash Champion
I buy all the void champs regardless of if I think I'll hate them or not. I think I'll like the Evolution-themed champ regardless (here's hoping it's better than Viktor's "evolution")

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Top Bottom