• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
dang, kha'zix looks sick

DAY 1 BUY NO REGRETS

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
He looks pretty cool.

How often do new champions appear? There's over a hundred now and I think I vaguely heard it only started with like 25, so every 3 weeks?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
GG Raz, was fun. You owned our Riven in lane haha. And I was friends with the Sej and Ez.

Support Leona carries too hard xD
I didn't even realize we actually ended up facing each other lmao.

I suppose it makes sense given that the Leona (you) said "GG Raz".

It seemed a little odd at the time but just didn't click. xD

Our Karthus fed so haaaard. So did our Bot lane, actually.

Okuser

Smash Ace
Finally got to witness Froggens anivia first hand. Was not disappointed. Except for a few questionable plays

playing with yellowpete now rofl.

all deese clg eu players....

LOL SOMEONES LOLDROPPING US OR SOMETHING

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Blahblah possible Kha'Zix stuph already leaked from /vg/ talking with Riot guy who revealed stuph like this a few months ago.
http://i.imgur.com/KceVw.png
http://i.imgur.com/LROmL.jpg

[collapse=Doubt it's True]Passive - Hyperevolving Carapace: Every time you level up Kha'zix's ultimate, his next ability use will enhance him in a certain way for the rest of the game. He can enhance one ability twice and another once, or he can enhance each ability once. (He can't enhance one ability 3 times). Each enhancement visibly changes him.

Q - Vicious Slivers: Kha'zix fires spikes in a line, dealing damage and shredding armor of hit enemies. (medium cooldown)
ENHANCED 1: His attacks are now ranged.
ENHANCED 2: His spikes become stronger, increasing his range and causing his autoattacks to now deal 1.2x damage

W - Exoskull Burst:
Passive - His armor plates respond to oppression, becoming more powerful as he is attacked. Kha'zix temporarily gains armor for each autoattack he takes, stacking up to 5 times.
Active - Kha'zix violently sheds his exoskeleton, refreshing his stacks and dealing damage per stack in an AoE and inflicting Grievious Wounds for a short period to each champion affected.

ENHANCED 1: Kha'zix permanently makes his exoskeleton stronger, passively increasing armor/MR allowing his W passive to stack up to 10 times.
ENHANCED 2: Kha'zix now retains his armor stacks upon using W.

E - Void Passing: Kha'zix leaps to a targetted nearby location.

ENHANCED 1: Kha'zix grows wings, permanently increasing his speed and increasing the range and travel speed of his E.
ENHANCED 2: Kha'zixs' wings become extremely powerful through evolution, further increasing his speed and E range causing his E to stun nearby enemies for a short duration on cast

R - Burrowing Terror: Kha'zix burrows into the ground, becoming untargetable for a short duration and slowing enemies above him. Upon expiry or recast, he bursts forth from the crust of the earth, dealing damage to enemies in the area affected.[/collapse]

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
welp most definitely bought that mouse. thank you for the link

as I'm sure I will be checking that site everyday for deals now.

almost bought the bed set too. LOL.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
[collapse=Doubt it's True]Passive - Hyperevolving Carapace: Every time you level up Kha'zix's ultimate, his next ability use will enhance him in a certain way for the rest of the game. He can enhance one ability twice and another once, or he can enhance each ability once. (He can't enhance one ability 3 times). Each enhancement visibly changes him.

Q - Vicious Slivers: Kha'zix fires spikes in a line, dealing damage and shredding armor of hit enemies. (medium cooldown)
ENHANCED 1: His attacks are now ranged.
ENHANCED 2: His spikes become stronger, increasing his range and causing his autoattacks to now deal 1.2x damage

W - Exoskull Burst:
Passive - His armor plates respond to oppression, becoming more powerful as he is attacked. Kha'zix temporarily gains armor for each autoattack he takes, stacking up to 5 times.
Active - Kha'zix violently sheds his exoskeleton, refreshing his stacks and dealing damage per stack in an AoE and inflicting Grievious Wounds for a short period to each champion affected.

ENHANCED 1: Kha'zix permanently makes his exoskeleton stronger, passively increasing armor/MR allowing his W passive to stack up to 10 times.
ENHANCED 2: Kha'zix now retains his armor stacks upon using W.

E - Void Passing: Kha'zix leaps to a targetted nearby location.

ENHANCED 1: Kha'zix grows wings, permanently increasing his speed and increasing the range and travel speed of his E.
ENHANCED 2: Kha'zixs' wings become extremely powerful through evolution, further increasing his speed and E range causing his E to stun nearby enemies for a short duration on cast

R - Burrowing Terror: Kha'zix burrows into the ground, becoming untargetable for a short duration and slowing enemies above him. Upon expiry or recast, he bursts forth from the crust of the earth, dealing damage to enemies in the area affected.[/collapse]
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2588342

"Srs though Riot hire me to design champs <3"

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Should I get Ziggs?

Also Boots of Mobility are b****ing.
Wouldn't recommend it, his pricing is the highest tier and he's kind of meh. If you think you'll LOVE his playstyle then go for it, otherwise for 6300 IP (assuming you're buying him with IP) you can buy multiple 450, 1350, or a couple 3150 etc. champs.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Whenever possible, wait for a free week for someone (unless they've had one super recently).

And if it's been a long time since they've been on sale and you're patient, getting the 50% off RP sales is great.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Aw I guess you're right.

He just looked like a good area of denial character and support is my staple in games. So far Ali is doing me good though.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Ziggs isn't a support though. Supports (currently) are generally characters that can do well without much gold. Like Alistar's crowd control is amazing regardless of his items. Ziggs NEEDS lots of AP items to do any damage.

Just had a game where we had Ali, Shen, and Kass to "counter" Katarina. Shen gives up first blood in the jungle, Kass somehow loses lane HORRIBLY to Kat, we end up surrendering at 20. These champs should be banned at 1300 just so people don't play them.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Dream Team good start last night lets do it again soon I had a lot of fun and it was cool to play that good team because it showed me how effective it is to transition to a midgame strat so fast.

:phone:

Leacero

Smash Lord
Dream Team good start last night lets do it again soon I had a lot of fun and it was cool to play that good team because it showed me how effective it is to transition to a midgame strat so fast.

god damned gova :gova:

QUOTE=Leacero;14880760]

the deathadder is extremely comfortable
i've been using it for 2 years without complaints so far
Y U QUOTE ME??

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Whenever possible, wait for a free week for someone (unless they've had one super recently).

And if it's been a long time since they've been on sale and you're patient, getting the 50% off RP sales is great.
Or if the character is amazingly inexpensive, like Nunu or Soraka. :applejack:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Is hecarim good for average junglers? I'm trying to expand my jungler lineup.
I enjoy him, but his main thing is he's not a strong early jungler like someone like Lee.

He's more of a double gp/5, show up mid game with Triforce guy.

Absolute monster late game though, you're practically invincible with w in late-game team fights and his initiation is godly.

Top Bottom